PDA

View Full Version : Empire Poker - Question About Merger....

DanFred2010
02-27-2006, 02:05 PM
I wanted to do my signup bonus at Empire because I heard its one of the fastest clearing bonuses out there. I'm wondering how its going to work though when they settle the re-merger with party. I assume they'll be on the same network with the same players again, wont they? Also when that happens will I be able to create an account there even though I have a party account? I guess what I'm saying is that I want to do the empire bonus but if I'll be able to do it against party players then I'd rather wait.....Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you all in advance.

Schwartzy61
02-27-2006, 02:29 PM
That ain't gonna happen...

Eurobet left for another network...
PokerNow was bought by party before the great schism...
Empire has now been bought by party...
Intertops is the last one standing...Party is just waiting them out and I imagine will either buy them or they will leave for another network. At that point Party will probably close down the extra network, or leave the rocks out there on their own...but at this point they have no need to bring those players back into the main Party network so don't expect it...

Eegs
02-27-2006, 02:32 PM
the games at empire r tight and they dont have many tables running.

grjr
02-27-2006, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Intertops is the last one standing...Party is just waiting them out and I imagine will either buy them or they will leave for another network. At that point Party will probably close down the extra network, or leave the rocks out there on their own...but at this point they have no need to bring those players back into the main Party network so don't expect it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't Intertops poker split off from the rest of Intertops and is now being controlled by Party? Or am I thinking of someone else?

WiSeIVIaN
02-27-2006, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't Intertops poker split off from the rest of Intertops and is now being controlled by Party? Or am I thinking of someone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct in this thought sir.

DanFred2010
03-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Correct in that people on Intertops are playing with the party people or just that party owns intertops?

grjr
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Party owns Intertops poker but it's still on the old network with Empire.

TFlo
03-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Same with MultiPoker