PDA

View Full Version : A few Crypto bonus questions.

ssomega
02-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Hi,

I havent done the Interpoker or Will Hill bonuses in ages.

Questions:

1. Can I deposit today and not play and then deposited again on the 1st and play twice the amount of hands and clear both bonuses?

2. How many table hours of 1/2 full limit does it now take to clear the Interpoker bonus? I heard that they changed something there since Ive played.

Thanks in advance,
-Steve

Schwartzy61
02-27-2006, 01:02 PM
1. William Hill is an hourly bonus you don't have to deposit if you already have funds there I believe. But the time has to be spent playing there. Interpoke will allow you to deposit now and then deposit again later for both bonuses.

2. At 1/2 it does take a while. I was playing 1/2 6-max at Poker Plex and earned 17.5 points playing at 1 table for an hour. I think the last calculation I did for 1/2 full, you would clear about $3 per table per hour...

kenstall
02-27-2006, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2. How many table hours of 1/2 full limit does it now take to clear the Interpoker bonus? I heard that they changed something there since Ive played.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bonus is not really worth it at 1/2 because the pots so rarely hit $20 to get counted as a full raked hand. I'd suggest 2/4 or higher. This can be cleared 4 tabling 2/4 short-handed in about 3 hours

http://www.bonuswhores.com/interpoker.php

ssomega
02-27-2006, 02:05 PM
Thank you very much.

TCBSTEVE
02-27-2006, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Questions:

1. Can I deposit today and not play and then deposited again on the 1st and play twice the amount of hands and clear both bonuses?

Thanks in advance,
-Steve

[/ QUOTE ]Yes you can deposit today and on the first and clear both with double the hands.

Senk
02-27-2006, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Questions:

Thanks in advance,
-Steve

[/ QUOTE ] Yes you can deposit today and on the first and clear both with double the hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true for Interpoker only. Not WillHill.

MandM_WSU
03-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Do you need to reload at Interpoker or just play? I'm currently working on my February deposit bonus. Do I need to deposit again to get the March monthly bonus?

MM

Precision1C
03-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Yes, you need to deposit again to get the $100 March Interpoker bonus. In theory the bonuses are good for 90 days but I have only heard of a couple of people lose one because of expiration.

MandM_WSU
03-01-2006, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, you need to deposit again to get the $100 March Interpoker bonus. In theory the bonuses are good for 90 days but I have only heard of a couple of people lose one because of expiration.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, thanks. Now, does this mean that if I am still working off February's bonus and I redeposit; will hands played in March go towards both bonuses?

DQuinlan
03-01-2006, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This can be cleared 4 tabling 2/4 short-handed in about 3 hours

http://www.bonuswhores.com/interpoker.php

[/ QUOTE ]

I cleared the Feb bonus playing 7k hands of .25/.50. Damn near killed me, but the games were so loose that I managed to make $94 in winnings alone! Highly recommended.

Bartleby
03-02-2006, 12:14 AM
A clarification re: Crypto bonuses. These are cleared individually on a first received, first cleared basis. Even if you lose your money and don't clear the bonus, you will have to clear the previous bonus before clearing the next bonus.

Packard
03-02-2006, 01:01 AM
Playing below 2-4 SH in crytpo poker bonuses is like shooting an elephant with a popgun.

Play the 2-4 SH and up it will clear quickly.

DQuinlan
03-02-2006, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Play the 2-4 SH and up it will clear quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt, but not if you are in 'build bankroll' mode. I don't have the 400BB necessary to play 2-4SH (yet!) so I need to grind these bonuses out.

MandM_WSU
03-02-2006, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you will have to clear the previous bonus before clearing the next bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this answers my question. I noticed that my March bonus clearance was at 0% because I was still clearing the February one.

Also, for those who don't feel comfortable going up to 2/4 yet, may want to try the £1/£2 tables. It feels the same as $1/$2 but with the exchange rate your winnings (or losings for that matter) are more. However the points/raked hands earned is the same.

MM

BonusPros
03-07-2006, 01:07 AM
nope