PDA

View Full Version : Poker Room network accounts

gurgeh
02-27-2006, 12:06 PM
I know Prima doesn't care how many skins you sign up with. Does Poker Room? If they only allow one signup, I'm trying to figure out the best deal for myself. This is pretty damn complicated given 1) contributed rather than attributed rake and 2) bonuses counting against MGR (although I was told by one Poker Room affiliate that at the main site, bonuses don't actually count against MGR). If that's not true, I have to figure out whether to clear lots of bonuses or get straightup rakeback.

Okay this has admittedly turned into a bit of a rant, but the original question still applies: Can I have multiple accounts on Poker Room's network (as long as they're on different skins)?

Boxpressed
02-27-2006, 12:13 PM
As for Poker Room itself, I have heard that a percentage of bonuses count against MGR. If I'm not mistaken, 30% of the bonus is deducted from the MGR. Poker Room eats the rest. Don't know about the skins.

RobDoral
02-27-2006, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay this has admittedly turned into a bit of a rant, but the original question still applies: Can I have multiple accounts on Poker Room's network (as long as they're on different skins)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I have accounts on eight skins currently and plan to make it 9 later this week.