PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars fund transfers

The Iceman
02-27-2006, 03:00 AM
On Pokerstars can i transfer funds to my 'sisters' account with her withdrawing the money immediately into her Neteller account without playing at all? If so, how often can i do this?

Davey
02-27-2006, 03:36 AM
All this stuff going on and you say that your "sister" wants to cash out without playing at all. Im sure everyone will be going out of their way to help you.

ColdCaller
02-27-2006, 06:56 AM
Do you think before you ask questions?

Sqwrlking
02-27-2006, 10:00 AM
A lot of sites have specific rules against transfering money to people for the sole purpose of cashing them out. It's not allowed. Also, since you say "sister", we can only assume your real intent is to scam money somehow. Don't expect to get much help with that around here.

Ted Metro
02-27-2006, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think before you ask questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

For the benefit of a newb., are people going after the OP because it sounds like a money laundering deal?

POKhER
02-27-2006, 12:07 PM
I cashed in, sent $400 to my gf(as you cant send neteller > neteller unless your accounts are verified) then cashed out the $400 immediatly.

Stars mailed her straight away and asked what was going on and refered it to their security department.

I had to verify my details and that this transaction was ok. They then allowed it.

Just 2 my cents.

thing85
02-27-2006, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cashed in, sent $400 to my gf(as you cant send neteller > neteller unless your accounts are verified) then cashed out the $400 immediatly.

Stars mailed her straight away and asked what was going on and refered it to their security department.

I had to verify my details and that this transaction was ok. They then allowed it.

Just 2 my cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar situation, though I never had to deal with Stars security department. I don't know what your (OP) intent is here, but regardless of that, it couldn't hurt to have some cover play.