PDA

View Full Version : Normal run or bad play?

Jatal
01-05-2006, 06:54 AM
I post here hoping to get serious replies that hopefully will help my game. I hope you don't automatically assume I claim anything to be rigged or something as they do on every other forum I have tried. But thats no problem with 2+2 ers right.

I have played maybe 100k+ hands on different sites and am confident (not sure) I do pretty ok. Possibly in the range of 1-1.5BB/100 (estimated WR not present). So I'm no expert but I use a selective and aggressive game and have SSHE as my guide.

I have played about 42k hands on party at $1/$2 FL and have the following stats.

WR 0.39
V$IP 16.3
PFR 7.89
W$WSF 31.91
W$SD 57.82
Went To SD 27.94
FSB to Steal 93.53
FBB to Steal 84.55
A to Seal 29.13

Standard deviation / hour 22.04

My first 15k hands were ok but since then I have had downswings.

One downswing of 160BB over about 10k hands.

After working my way up again I hit a new one this time 100BB over 2k hands.

And then a third time. After working my way up again I hit the big disaster, 210BB over 4k hands.

Thats three major downswings in only 27k hands.

Of cause I anticipate downswings but three, more or less major ones, so close together!
It makes me doubt my abilities. At the same time I feel people hit miracles against me all the time, i.e. I lose most pots with strong hands suggesting my game might be ok. But I feel lost now.

I hope you could give me some pointers.

First, is this normal? Do you all experience similar runs? (I mean three major ones this close together)

Second, overall can you see something that indicate a flaw in my game based on these data?