PDA

View Full Version : What is the story with Empire Royal Flush Club bonus?

balkii
02-26-2006, 06:22 PM
I looked around a bit but couldnt find anything. I made my $1000 first deposit this month *after* the party buy-out. Its been 2 days or so but no free $100. Tell me this still happens. Anyone know?

MicroBob
02-26-2006, 06:38 PM
I wrote to them just to be sure.

The party-buyout means that they don't have the same incentives anymore.

If you look up your points on the VIP page there you will basically see language to the same effect.

Here's the e-mail they sent me just a few days ago:

Dear Bob,

Thank you for contacting the Customer Care Team.

As you are aware, ý EmpirePoker.com has just joined the PartyGaming family. We are in the process of taking over the VIP program and the royal flush program. While we get through this process some of the benefits that were on offer (including the 10% bonus) might be affected. Rest assured that attractive bonuses and promotion offers will follow soon.

We appreciate your patience at this very exciting time.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email or telephone.

Kind Regards,

Catriona Byrne
VIP Poker Customer Care

balkii
02-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Bob, is your interpretation of that email the same as mine? We should not be expecting that bonus any longer?

MicroBob
02-26-2006, 07:52 PM
That is correct.

why they say 'might' be affected is beyond me. This is just their polite way of saying, "You don't get it anymore."

these sites frequently confuse vagueness for politeness. But most of us would prefer they just be direct.

Anyway, I was specifically asking about the 10% bonus and it's obvious they have removed it.

Here was the e-mail I had sent them to get that response:

Hi -
I am a member of your site's royal-flush club.

I have not received my 10% bonus for my first monthly deposit.

Anything to be concerned about?

jzpiano
02-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Damn party now screws me over again with empire.....man i hate that, I liked my free $100 a month