PDA

View Full Version : martinspoker cashout

BigBadBabar
02-26-2006, 03:39 PM
so i finally cleared the stupid 3600 points. is it okay if i withdraw all my money in there? and now i just wait 3 months for the bonus to be put into my account--it doesn't seem to say that i've gotten it anywhere here on the cashier page(?)

thanks for any help/info

bbb

ImsaKidd
02-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Yes you can take everything out. You can spend the VIP points too, and still get your bonus.

TehPokarKing
02-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Nice Babar...I can't wait to get out of that freaking rock garden. Congrats.

TPK

stilltheone
02-27-2006, 01:25 AM
My word, damn rock garden. Even if they offer a reload I'm not going back!

TomG
02-27-2006, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes you can take everything out. You can spend the VIP points too, and still get your bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]
Could you explain where and how I would go about doing this? I've heard other people say I can spend my VIP points, but I don't see where on the website.

TheAnswer
02-27-2006, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

TPK

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never played at a softer site. Ever.

Really.

kcheel
02-27-2006, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TPK

[/ QUOTE ]

Really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, never seen anything like it. Variance can be terrible there as I am currently experiencing. I am playing on B2B via HeyPoker right now.

First night playing went up 500 Euro playing a 1/2 table. Now I am on a 800 Euro downswing thats killing me.

Don't know how anyone could think its a rock garden. I sat at a table with a guy last night that played every single starting hand for more than a hour. Took me for quite a bit when I raised PF with Kings and he called with J/9o and hit two pair on the flop.

BigBadBabar
02-27-2006, 01:29 PM
maybe it's a limit/no limit thing. i play limit and it was driving me crazy. too many bonus whores i guess. i did hear that "europeans like to gambool" etc etc so i guess the nl games are more juicy? maybe i should switch over to nl /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bbb

TehPokarKing
02-27-2006, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Really.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like you're used to playing 200NL 6max. Typically I'm playing 1/2 LHE which is certainly a pretty vast difference. At that level it's hard to find any tables w/ average pots at or above 5bb. I mean I'm winning but you really have to grind it out at that level.

TPK

TheAnswer
02-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Oh yes, sorry you're right I was boneheaded and didn't realize you were playing limit. I don't think I ever even see more than a handful of limit tables running, and never anywhere about 5/10. Ick. Its definitely not worth it for limit players.

kcheel
02-27-2006, 03:49 PM
I haven't played any limit there but maybe I should, just to stop the bleeding. I have only been playing serious for about 4 or 5 months but this is first time I have just wanted to break something.

I get what people are talking about now about going on tilt after losing so much money on there last few days.

black_russian
02-27-2006, 04:41 PM
I agree 100% for 1/2 limit. That was the worst thing ever, however, last night I decided to play my VIP points. I was able to enter 3 10 euro NLHE SNG's. Wow was that loose! I came in 1st and 2nd. I got busted with kk on the first hand in the other to 99. So I made 80 euro with 3k VIP points.....free money to me!

Dont forget to play those VIP points!

groo
02-28-2006, 02:40 PM
I started these bonii off playing limit, and got crushed. It wasn't so much a rock garden, just the idiots contiually sucking out with junk...It drove me nuts and I quit. I decided it might be a good time to learn some NL, given the high level of NL activity there. I've been playing Ed Millers short stack NL strategy, I'm doing well, and the bonus is clearing quickly, about 100 pts and hour at 200NL which requires a $40 buy in to play short stack. The only complaint I have about B2B is that their software won't let me use my 2nd monitor so I'm stuck playing 3 tables with overlap.

2easy
02-28-2006, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only complaint I have about B2B is that their software won't let me use my 2nd monitor so I'm stuck playing 3 tables with overlap.

[/ QUOTE ]

use the web client version.