PDA

View Full Version : Prima Bonuses

boose_bagina
02-26-2006, 03:36 PM
Its been a while since I've come here so this might already be covered. But prima offers some great bonuses which most of you already know about (i.e. Bet365, Crazypoker, PokerRewards, etc). The thing is, there are tons of sites on the Prima network that offer almost the identical signup bonuses, and can all be found here http://www.primapoker.com/home.php?&bTag=ContinuePlayingonPrima_wwwprimapoke rcom&lang=en

Take an obscure site like 'Wild Jack Poker' which has a 100% signup bonus up to $50 and needs 250 raked hands to clear it (equal to .25 rake). This can be easily done in a couple hrs multitabling .25/.50 NL, and even if you fold every hand you could prob. still come out on top.

anyways, if this has already been covered, my appologies.

Cheers

thing85
02-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Most of it has been covered here, but thanks for pointing it out. One thing to watch out for is that many Prima sites that are not frequently talked about require contributed raked hands (which is why no one talks about them). Just something to be aware of if you plan on whoring the less popular Prima sites.

Kriber13
02-26-2006, 06:03 PM
I only know of bet333 that has contributed hands and I've done a pile of prima skins...

Cheers, Kristoffer