PDA

View Full Version : $10 NL AK Against the Blinds

AMadison
08-03-2007, 02:35 AM
SB was fairly tight pre flop, played loose in the blinds and called lots of bets very loosely.

BB was having fun putting chips in the middle. I think he just read Doyle's section on aggression in NL Hold Em in supersystem or something. He was playing very loose too. He kept buying in for $5 and putting it in the middle.

.05/.10 NL Hold Em:
9 Handed:
SB ($11.83)
BB ($6.39)
HERO ($25.98)

1 fold, Hero Raises $.50 A/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif ,7 folds, SB calls, BB calls.

FLOP: Pot ($1.50)
J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif
SB checks, BB checks, HERO bets $1.00. SB calls, BB calls.

TURN: Pot ($4.50)
J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif
SB checks, BB checks, HERO checks.

RIVER: Pot($4.50)
J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
SB checks, BB All-In ($4.89),HERO ??

I think pre-flop, flop are pretty standard. Any comments appreciated on the turn and river however are greatly appreciated.

C4LL4W4Y
08-03-2007, 02:39 AM
sb worries me, but 10nl guys love gutshots on paired boards so you pretty much always have to value bet the turn. as played its pretty marginal with sb still left to act, but it's probably a call if this guy is sticking it in there with anything.