PDA

View Full Version : Two Party Raked Day questions...

Ken_AA
02-26-2006, 12:44 AM
I am gonna start collecting these points as I would love some extra golf balls, HOH2, a flask, and possibly a inflatible Annie Duke doll (I hear thats coming soon). Anyways...

When does the week start? You need to contribute some rake 5 of 7 days correct, but when does the week start?

Also, if you play in the steps tourny's and win an entry into another tourny, does entering that tourny count as your rake for the day?

Thanks
Ken

Davey
02-26-2006, 01:02 AM
I got 200 points for the raked days on the 11th and 18th. I think that would make the weed start on Saturday.

Any step tourney played, whether you win another entry or not counts as rake for the day.

Ken_AA
02-26-2006, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I got 200 points for the raked days on the 11th and 18th. I think that would make the weed start on Saturday.

Any step tourney played, whether you win another entry or not counts as rake for the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the answer.

I worded my question in a very unclear manner.

Let me give an example of what I want to know since I can't seem to figure out how I want to word it:
Day one Play a step one- win another entry into a step one. Log out.

Day two I enter a step one using the freeroll form the previous day, have AA busted all in preflop by a caller with KQo, throw computer through window and do not play again day two. Have I earned my rake for day two?

Thanks,
Ken

NeverLie
02-26-2006, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Day two I enter a step one using the freeroll form the previous day, have AA busted all in preflop by a caller with KQo, throw computer through window and do not play again day two. Have I earned my rake for day two?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

Davey
02-26-2006, 03:24 AM
I guess I also worded my reply bad. But yes, that freeroll you just won into the step 1 tourney can be used and it will count as a raked day or whatever they call it. I used to do this on days I didnt really feel like playing but still wanted that extra 200 points for the week.

Daniture
02-26-2006, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Day two I enter a step one using the freeroll form the previous day, have AA busted all in preflop by a caller with KQo

[/ QUOTE ]

pfft my ass you get busted by a hand as good as KQo. How about J6o much better bad beat story

Schwartzy61
02-26-2006, 07:41 AM
How to earn PartyPoints (https://secure.partyaccount.com/pc/pc_details_earnpoints.htm)

I assume you read it but just in case the answer to half of your post is in there...

4) Raked Days: A raked day is defined as a day in which you contribute a rake greater than $0. The bonus PartyPoints that you can earn in this category are listed in the table below:
No. of raked days >= Time period Bonus PartyPoints at the end of period
5 1 Week (Sunday - Saturday) 200
20 1 Calendar Month 500