PDA

View Full Version : Does PartyPoker still have cash bonuses?

HeyWhatIsWrong?
02-25-2006, 07:51 AM
Hello,

A few weeks ago, PartyPoker introduced their Players Club (blue, silver and gold). The Party Points can be used to (1) play freerolls and (2) buy merchandise, according to their site.

I don't know what you guys think, but I don't care about freerolls (who wants to play 5+ hours anyway?) or merchandise (choose a [censored] big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers, ...). I want cash, it's as simple as that. Therefore, I was wondering if PartyPoker is still offering cash bonuses? They used to give reloads in 2005, but I think they are replaced by the current system.

Thanks.

Schwartzy61
02-25-2006, 07:55 AM
A. Players Club was introduced at the beginning of last year as far as I know.

B. They have a VIP system in place right now that is rewarding higher volume players with points for cash.

C. Do you realize it's 2006?

D. Reading your post I feel like I'm high or something and really confused as to what year it is...

E. All of the above, wait what was the question again? If all else fails the answer is C...

HeyWhatIsWrong?
02-25-2006, 07:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A. Players Club was introduced at the beginning of last year as far as I know.

B. They have a VIP system in place right now that is rewarding higher volume players with points for cash.

C. Do you realize it's 2006?

D. Reading your post I feel like I'm high or something and really confused as to what year it is...

E. All of the above, wait what was the question again? If all else fails the answer is C...

[/ QUOTE ]
2004 should have been 2005, I'll edit that. I did not know that their gold/blue/silver-structure was introduced last year, I believed it was introduced this year.

Can you please give some more information about B.

Schwartzy61
02-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Yeah, Party introduced this Acceler-8-tor thing for their VIPs. You can look back, do a search for it, and see what it was. There was a lot of action here when it was first announced, a couple big threads in the Zoo and in INternet Bonuses. It's too late to get in on it now, but they are working towards something more substantial for the high volume players. I think it has 6 weeks left now, so there probaby won't be anything new offered until then. We might get lucky and they offer a basic reload between now and then, but those have been account specific the last couple months so you still might get left out...

That blue/silver/gold thing was introduced the first quarter last year. You did have to sign up or something for the players club, but you earned points towards the new levels last year, and every 3 months they re-evaluate your level of play. I know it was introduced last year because there were some threads on here near the end of December about getting the last few points to get the next level. There's like 5 weeks til the next evaluation point if you wanna ...

Riddick
02-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Didn't they just have a reload in the beginning of the month?