PDA

View Full Version : Set, Draw or something else?How you would played this hand?

Mihalych
07-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Opponent have next statistics:
Vol.Put in Pot = 21
PF Raise = 12
Went to SD = 75
Won at SD = 75
Flop AF = 1,47; Tern AF = 1.50; River AF = oo;

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em <font color="blue">(9 handed)</font>
Hand recorder used for this poker (http://www.pokerstrategy.cc/ru/about/?referer=grabem_hand) hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 (http://www.pokerstrategy.cc/ru/software/4/?referer=grabem_hand) by www.pokerstrategy.cc (http://www.pokerstrategy.cc/ru/about/?referer=grabem_hand).

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif
<font color="grey">3 folds</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.40</font>, <font color="grey">MP3 folds</font>, CO calls $0.40, <font color="grey">3 folds</font>.

Flop: ($0.95) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="red">Hero bets $0.60</font>, CO calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.15) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>

What does he had? draw, set?
your actions on turn...

Capone
07-24-2007, 11:53 AM
A draw is very unlikely on that flop, it is rainbow; unless he called with 54s which is a possiblity.

I think KQ, 33, 22, QJ are in villians range.

dersl
07-24-2007, 11:57 AM
hard to say on the flop. there are a lot of cards in his range, but I'd c/c this turn since a draw is unlikely.

Mihalych
07-24-2007, 12:07 PM
But on the river could he had draw?
My action was:

<font color="red">Hero bets $2</font>, CO calls $2.00.

River: ($6.15) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="red">CO bets $4</font>

you ...

mertzo
07-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Lead every street. As played easy call he could be betting KJ / QJ

Sphere99991
07-24-2007, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But on the river could he had draw?
My action was:

<font color="red">Hero bets $2</font>, CO calls $2.00.

River: ($6.15) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="red">CO bets $4</font>

you ...

[/ QUOTE ]

... SNAPCALL. Top top is the nuts right? No but seriously, he could easily be betting KQ or QJ here or even try to turn something like JJ into a bluff. Guy is reasonably tight, given the aggression numbers I really don't see him playing a set this slowly and he has 2x here like never.

Mihalych
07-24-2007, 12:15 PM
I Called this bet.Opponent had 33.How to understand had he set or not?

Kasane
07-24-2007, 12:20 PM
In position you can chk behind. Oop, I think you bet/fold the turn depending on stack sizes. Assuming full stacks and non-maniac (21/12 is not a maniac) you b/f.

Include stacks, and stats are easier to read if you just write 21/12/overall AF. SD% takes forever to converge, I wouldn't include it unless you've got a mountain of hands on the guy.

foxmoor
07-24-2007, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when you made PSB on the turn and he called,and then villain bets the river after your check, given the fact that you raised pre-flop,means a strong hand.

Sphere99991
07-24-2007, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when you made PSB on the turn and he called,and then villain bets the river after your check, given the fact that you raised pre-flop,means a strong hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally not true. It could mean one of the following:
(1) Strong Hand (like 33)
(2) Trying to value out of something he thinks is good (KQ, QJ)
(3) Having missed with something and is now trying to take the hand down anyway thinking you're weak (KJ?)
(4) Hates you and is trying to bluff for the hell of it (J7o?)

It depends on the player which of these is most likely. I think (2) and (3) are much more likely than (1) for most players.