PDA

View Full Version : Chris Ferguson

The-Donk
07-23-2007, 02:08 PM
How many final tables did Chris make in 2007 so far?

MrFizzbin
07-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Gee why not go to Cardplayer and search the player database (Its on the front page), or go to Pokerpages, or Hendonmob or any of the other online results databases.....

JooWish622
07-23-2007, 02:27 PM
ZOMG!!!!! CHRIS FERGUSON!!!

Jbrochu
07-23-2007, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gee why not go to Cardplayer and search the player database (Its on the front page), or go to Pokerpages, or Hendonmob or any of the other online results databases.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and assume he didn't know about these information sources until you mentioned them.

illini43
07-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Chris Ferguson (http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=82)

According to the Hendon Mob website, he has 1 2007 WSOP final table for 4th place.

zaxx19
07-23-2007, 06:54 PM
5 cashs for over 85K....not a horrible WSOP by any stretch.

Ugh, forgot about the 50K he probably put up for the HORSE tourney...Oh well, all that FTP money makes a bracelet probably his sole goal in the WSOP these days.

Im assuming alot.

Cornell Fiji
07-23-2007, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a good day for the dealers.

Nobody [censored] with the Jesus

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i135/VicSin13/the_big_lebowski_jesus-resize.jpg

Greg (FossilMan)
07-24-2007, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not horrible, but I doubt he's pleased with it.

I cashed for about double that amount, and still lost 12K for the series. You've got to do really well to come out ahead when you play them all. heh.

BTW, this wasn't meant to be BBV material at all. Just meant to point out how much you have to win to even break even when you play everything.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

Dranoel
07-24-2007, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not horrible, but I doubt he's pleased with it.

I cashed for about double that amount, and still lost 12K for the series. You've got to do really well to come out ahead when you play them all. heh.

BTW, this wasn't meant to be BBV material at all. Just meant to point out how much you have to win to even break even when you play everything.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I think you are cool Greg.

You could have said; "I cashed for double what Chris made. That makes me twice as better than him." Just to brag.

But, you tell the whole story that you actually lost more than you won- because you entered a ton of tourneys. You are humble & down-to-earth.

BTW, I like the fact that you go deep in a lot of Tourneys. About 50% of the games you cash- you reach the Final Table. You are doing something right. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poker Stats (http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles/9295/gregoryp-raymer.htm)

I wish you well.

diddlysquat
07-24-2007, 01:06 AM
nice edit, draneol. oops, you still got a bit left on your nose.

cbloom
07-24-2007, 01:48 AM
Chris doesn't actually pay for any of his entries, though, does he?

shaniac
07-24-2007, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

um...? the Buyin Fairy doesn't pay for them.

Cornell Fiji
07-24-2007, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shane,

Isn't it at least plausible that tiltware/FTP or a backer pays his buyins?

By that I mean, have you heard of one or maybe even a handful of big name players who don't buy themselves into tournaments but don't rely on fairies and pixidust either?

shaniac
07-24-2007, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shane,

Isn't it at least plausible that tiltware/FTP or a backer pays his buyins?

By that I mean, have you heard of one or maybe even a handful of big name players who don't buy themselves into tournaments but don't rely on fairies and pixidust either?

[/ QUOTE ]

none of that changes the profit/loss equation for his WSOP 2007, but anyway Chris was always known for putting himself in everything.

pig4bill
07-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Even though he wears the Full Tilt hat? I would hope he makes them pay something for wearing that thing.

Willy
07-24-2007, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
nice edit, draneol. oops, you still got a bit left on your nose.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right, if you can't something bad about him, don't say anything.

SGspecial
07-24-2007, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is why I think you are cool Greg.

You could have said; "I cashed for double what Chris made. That makes me twice as better than him." Just to brag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg would never say this because he speaks teh English.