PDA

View Full Version : Your Poker Day?

Troem
07-23-2007, 11:19 AM
I decided to fight my laziness and start serious poker learning.

But I don't really know how, and how much.

So I wanted to ask you how long do you actually play and how long do you read or post or review your session (whats the best way to review a session) or do whatever else might help you learning to understand and to improve your game.

At the moment i am playing NL50 and i have three month time without anything else to do than playing poker.
I want to reach the maximum possible poker level in that time. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

What does your poker day look like or what do you think would be a perfekt combination of lerning and playing?

fees
07-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Well playing is by far the most important thing, but it needs to be complemented by reading/learning. Just play your normal sessions then spend some time reading 2p2 or posting. I would wait off for a week or so before doing alot of posting (trust me).

Also I am coaching, you should PM me, I could definitly help with poker as well as getting used to 2p2

Johnny2Gunnz
07-23-2007, 11:29 AM
It really just depends where your game is right now. I took a week off of poker to really study hard and examine my play.

This has done wonders for me. In a single week I've learned more than I thought possible. My game has improved 10 fold.

With that being said, I was in need of much more help that I originally thought. If you think you're doing fine, just suppliment your normal poker schedule with some reading and 2p2ing.