View Full Version : What percentage of SSNL players are 2+2ers ?

callerb
07-20-2007, 11:38 AM
As I am sure most of you will agree, players that use 2+2 regularly should have an advantage over players that are not 2+2ers because of the wealth of knowledge that they can gain here.

What percentage of SSNL players are do you think are 2+2ers ? And on what sites is the percentage higher or lower ?

Unknown Soldier
07-20-2007, 11:38 AM
highest on party

Check_The_Nuts
07-20-2007, 11:39 AM
14.78%

your welcome OP.

/end thread.

Gelford
07-20-2007, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
highest on party

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we need the US retards back /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Unknown Soldier
07-20-2007, 11:47 AM
heh, exactly, no more of these euro nits please!

Can't believe i was playing sngs when i could have been playing cash games back then!

Poker_is_Hard
07-20-2007, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
heh, exactly, no more of these euro nits please!

Can't believe i was playing sngs when i could have been playing cash games back then!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats odd, because on the train in the morning I play against mostly euro players and find the games much easier on PS compared to later in the day against more of a US player base.

4_2_it
07-20-2007, 12:43 PM
All of them.

Fistdantilus
07-20-2007, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats odd, because on the train in the morning I play against mostly euro players and find the games much easier on PS compared to later in the day against more of a US player base.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one billion percent true. The games during the day on stars are loose-passive. Just value bet three streets gogogo-so-EZ. At night you get the US tagfish on there. They're not all that much better, but it's annoying to figure out each idiot tendency when they c/r your cbets 100% of the time.

To the OP: you're making a false assumption by thinking that reading 2+2 automatically makes you better. Even the winning players have leaks to take advantage of.