PDA

View Full Version : ME Sit and Go.

Pivel
07-17-2007, 10:52 PM
This main event is playing out like a turbo sit and go.Is there any reason for that with the amount of chips in play compared to blinds?

AHoboOnFire
07-17-2007, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This main event is playing out like a turbo sit and go.Is there any reason for that with the amount of chips in play compared to blinds?

[/ QUOTE ]
Go away, Phil Gordon.

In all seriousness, the stacks aren't as deep as you're being led to believe. Only Rahme and Yang have significant room to maneuver post flop.

BradleyT
07-17-2007, 10:55 PM
They all read Kill Phil last night.

FireStorm
07-17-2007, 11:01 PM
The stacks are deep but not insanely deep, and most people have had M's of 10-15 the entire way with the exception of Yang and the chipleaders at the start of the day. This plus bad overall level of play plus TV-friendly tendency to shove leads to this playing out like a SnG.

It should be noted that this will wind up taking close to, or over, 200 hands, considerably more than any SnG.

DVaut1
07-17-2007, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It should be noted that this will wind up taking close to, or over, 200 hands, considerably more than any SnG.

[/ QUOTE ]

It should also be noted that pretty much since 2005, every WSOP ME Final Table sweat thread has involved a chorus of posters saying "lol zomg this is playing like a SnG wtf!"

FireStorm
07-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, as I am busy pointing out in another thread, it can be tough to have intelligent discussions and avoid sentences like "ZOMG HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FT IS DONKAMENT PWNAGE WTF SHOVE SHOVE SHOVE SNG BUBBLEAMENTS HAHAH" when people are dumb as doornails and can't form coherent sentences. This site is laughable at times, how hard is it to type/be well spoken?

Austiger
07-17-2007, 11:22 PM
How are you not banned yet?

AHoboOnFire
07-17-2007, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, as I am busy pointing out in another thread, it can be tough to have intelligent discussions and avoid sentences like "ZOMG HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FT IS DONKAMENT PWNAGE WTF SHOVE SHOVE SHOVE SNG BUBBLEAMENTS HAHAH" when people are dumb as doornails and can't form coherent sentences. This site is laughable at times, how hard is it to type/be well spoken?

[/ QUOTE ]
*kicks soapbox out from under FireStorm*

FireStorm
07-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Pointing out stupidity as a reason for being banned? If that's the case, go right ahead and send me packing.

soneill34
07-17-2007, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pointing out stupidity as a reason for being banned? If that's the case, go right ahead and send me packing.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT