PDA

View Full Version : Rahme's Play?

FireStorm
07-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Granted I only have Pokernews and this telecast to go on, but does it seem to anyone else that Rahme plays very, very well? To my knowledge he has reached showdown once in 100+ FT hands, his race win with JJ. He's won 15-20 uncontested pots, and they seem to fold a lot quicker to his bets than anyone else's raises. Hell, Yang even said "I give you respect" to him. Seems like a guy who will capitalize on a huge Yang mistake. Sorry if this was covered in another thread.

Clayton
07-17-2007, 09:59 PM
hes an old tight thinking nit

meow

FireStorm
07-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Not really much of an answer, but par for the course on this site. Anyone who can string together a complete sentence?

Yang obv plays poorly and I wouldn't know Lam was alive if Gordon didn't remind me, he's not playing competitively at all. Rahme is clearly on a level with kravchenko as the best players at this table now.

Clayton
07-17-2007, 10:13 PM
you make a goofy thread that will get probably 6 replies, you generally get a retarded response. no offense.

what else do you want other people to say? rahme plays decent poker. he's really, really tight. people give his raises respect.

there are hundreds of other players in the main event field that are from the exact same vein of thinking, its just rahme ran the variance train to the final table.

the question you pose is, does it seem to anyone he plays very well? to which i counter, he is an old tight thinking nit. that about covers it.

zaxx19
07-17-2007, 10:32 PM
which makes the push with AK.....

Hmmm

And I get panned hard by everyone in the main thread....people are so silly.

Injection
07-17-2007, 10:51 PM
Lol I was actually going to QFT Clayton's original post.. not much to say really.

FireStorm
07-17-2007, 10:57 PM
You guys are right, clearly a thread like this ranks considerably poor in comparison to the rest of the genius on 2p2. Threads like "should I fold middle set on a 9-4-2 board for 26 BB's in a cash game" and gem responses to hand postings such as "HAHAHAHAHAHA CALCALCALCALCALLLCALL SHVE PLS YOU NIT WTF ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HAHAHAHAHAHA" are much more informative and brilliantly authored than my point about someone in the last four players of poker's biggest annual tournament.

PocketZeros
07-17-2007, 11:08 PM
sounds like a personal problem

Austiger
07-17-2007, 11:12 PM
FireStorm-

I think you should find a new forum. Problem solved.

FireStorm
07-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Solid response.

benza13
07-17-2007, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you make a goofy thread that will get probably 6 replies, you generally get a retarded response. no offense.

what else do you want other people to say? rahme plays decent poker. he's really, really tight. people give his raises respect.

there are hundreds of other players in the main event field that are from the exact same vein of thinking, its just rahme ran the variance train to the final table.

the question you pose is, does it seem to anyone he plays very well? to which i counter, he is an old tight thinking nit. that about covers it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Should have clarified this: 6 replies that weren't flames of the OP or some other moran posts (looking in your direction firestorm)

Butcho22
07-17-2007, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are right, clearly a thread like this ranks considerably poor in comparison to the rest of the genius on 2p2. Threads like "should I fold middle set on a 9-4-2 board for 26 BB's in a cash game" and gem responses to hand postings such as "HAHAHAHAHAHA CALCALCALCALCALLLCALL SHVE PLS YOU NIT WTF ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HAHAHAHAHAHA" are much more informative and brilliantly authored than my point about someone in the last four players of poker's biggest annual tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, chill the [censored] out.

You let one person reply to your thread before getting all worked up about not getting some long paragraph written back to you.

FireStorm
07-17-2007, 11:23 PM
Constant issue on this site. One sentence unreadable responses and blasting 75% of OP's for no reason whatsoever. Requesting that people type more intelligently than your average 6th grader is little to ask.

Black winter day
07-17-2007, 11:58 PM
WTF is your problem, OP?

jdblacknines
07-18-2007, 12:13 AM
I think Rahme is playing very well actually.

bottomset
07-18-2007, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Constant issue on this site. One sentence unreadable responses and blasting 75% of OP's for no reason whatsoever. Requesting that people type more intelligently than your average 6th grader is little to ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

selurah
07-18-2007, 12:15 AM
Firestorm,

Wow you are an idiot. This thread was crap and was basically ended with Clayton's first response. Move on and make another stupid thread where you won't listen to anybody.

ImsaKidd
07-18-2007, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave, we dont like you either.

We're blasting your OP cause it sucks.

McCutter
07-18-2007, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Rahme is playing very well actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rahme made an amazing call with 88 on a AQ77x board with 17 players left against Ray Henson. Henson fired huge bets on the flop, turn and river (bluffing in position with 6 3 off). In person, Rahme looks sort of unthreatening, like a friendly old uncle-type, and I think Henson might have underestimated him and thought Rahme was a tight old nit who he could steal a pot from. After Rahme made the river call and won the pot, the crowd went nuts and Scotty Nguyen got up and started bowing and waving his hands towards Rahme saying that he was the man...

TheBagMan
07-18-2007, 02:23 AM
What the hell is going on??

FionnMac
07-18-2007, 02:26 AM
clayton had summed it up with his first post, bow now rahme is tilting like crazy, that open shove vs jang was soooo bad, c-r ai gets him an extra 3m or so if he does have a hand.

craigthedeac
07-18-2007, 02:26 AM
wtffff