PDA

View Full Version : StreetLegal.. Anyone cash out yet?

sekrah
02-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Anyone cash out their $25 yet from StreetLegal?

scorer
02-24-2006, 12:19 PM
How about we play at the site...for what it's worth i built it up to over 100....i understand you want your money. However, it was intended for you to play and try out the site with real money.

sekrah
02-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Oh I plan on playing there and giving it a shot, I was just curious if anyone has yet.

buriedbeds
02-24-2006, 12:37 PM
Yes, no problem. You have to play some hands before you cash out, though, and if you're going to cash out to neteller you have to make a deposit first to verify the account (but to do that you can just deposit $25 and withdraw it back immediately). Also, it's a $25 minimum withdrawal, but if you deposit anything with neteller you're going to be over that, anyway.

Their tech support was very, very helpful, btw. If you have any problems click the manager button to talk to a floor person.

-bb.

Joshssj4v2
02-24-2006, 02:20 PM
I cashed out over 200$ from the 25$ I had absolutely no problems whatsoever and it was quickly issued to my firepay account. Very good site in my opinion.

MyMindIsGoing
02-24-2006, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
for what it's worth i built it up to over 100

[/ QUOTE ]

I built it up to over $250, the games are better than Prima was in 2004! The deepstack 0.25/0.50 6max NL hold'em is fantastic!

AncientPC
02-24-2006, 03:57 PM
I've been screwing around with microlimit Badugi this whole time! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MyMindIsGoing
02-24-2006, 04:28 PM
I just cannot beleve how soft the games are. One person called me on the river today with 9 high! He lost $60 in the hand. 0.25/0.50 6 max nl holdem.

I had 44, he had 98o, board KT4 K Q.

Barry_G
02-24-2006, 04:31 PM
I got mine up to $325. I got first in a $2 multi. So i have to make a deposit from neteller before i cash out?

MadMat
02-25-2006, 05:27 AM
I quite like the low limit there and was planning on making a deposit / clearing some deposit bonus before cashing out.

UATrewqaz
02-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Got my $25 to $39, then had to deposit $25 via Neteller so I could cash out to Neteller, which I did (they cashed me out fast, which I found surprising considering Doyle's Room took forever)

Barry_G
02-26-2006, 12:26 AM
Yeah, i'm liking the low limit action on the site also. The SNG are very soft as is the NL ring games. Got mine up to $625 so far at $10 sng and .10/.20 NL.

I'm going to cashout and deposit at Doyles Room so i can get the deposit bonus and rakeback. I've paid $171 in rake in 5200 hands. No need to leave that on the table.

Any problems signing up for multiple skins? Do i need a clean computer like the old party skins?

MyMindIsGoing
02-26-2006, 08:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to cashout and deposit at Doyles Room so i can get the deposit bonus and rakeback. I've paid $171 in rake in 5200 hands. No need to leave that on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the way I understood it: Having several accounts in the Tribeca networkd is not ok, but it is ok to switch skins if you get support to allow it. But you will NOT get rakeback from the other skin, the rake back only appies to the first skin you sign up on. Secondly Street Legal Poker seems to be in a "sub network" called Doyle Brunson Poker Network that is part of Tribeca, and you are not allowed to switch skins there at all. So getting RB at Doyles' seems to be a big problem. I want it too.

On the other hand, the games are so soft that it beats any other site I tried with RB even without RB so it is still higher EV for me.

The above is just my conclusion, might be very wrong, but please tell me if I am.

MyMindIsGoing
02-26-2006, 08:35 AM
I talked with the live support now, and they said that I was ok to switch to doyles room, but I had to chose another screen name and provide another email adress. They could not answer if I still could get rb though but I got an email adress that I could send my question too and I did. Will post the answer later.

I must say though, that I am in no hurry to switch, the person that has the Street Legal Poker seems like a nice person and I will play there for a while more atleast so I payed atleast a couple of hundred dollars in rake as a thank you for the $25 (I read somewhere that it cost an average of $200 per player for a skin to sign up a player, most of it going to deposit bonus and support and advertising I assume). If I cannot get rb at Doyles I have no problem staying with Steet Legal Poker.

MyMindIsGoing
02-27-2006, 12:16 PM
Good news from the affilate appartment at Doyle's:

"Thank you for contact The Doyle Brunson Poker Network!

You are able to create another account with DoylesRoom.com and still be eligible for the rakeback from the affiliate that you mentioned, just be aware that, in order to receive your rake back, you need to sign up your account under that affiliate's account, otherwise you will not be entitled to receive your money.

Furthermore, since your current email address and screen name are stored in our servers, you need to create your DoylesRoom account using different screen name and email address."

I atleast am gonna play a bit more on Street Legal to show my appriciation for the free $25. Then I will head for rake back baby! Softest network I tried so far + rake back mmmmmmm.

Barry_G
02-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Good news. Thanks for the info.

pothead
02-28-2006, 11:51 AM
I signed up more than a week ago and sent a mail to them claiming the free $25 that the software informed me they was offering when registering my account.
I never got a reply.

I spoke to the manager chat and they said the offer has ended...but since the pop-up informing of the offer was appering when I signed up I found that a bit funny...why have information about a bonus appearing if the bonus is indeed not available?
They said I should send a mail to support.
That was a few days ago, but again no reply.

Also I was curious about at what rate one earns action points if I was to deposit and take advantage of their regular bonus...but their page don't mention it and they don't reply to email.

As far as I'm concerned streetlegal might have good intentions but in my experience so far it's the worst support I have experienced and they make promises they don't honour. I will for sure never consider depositing with them.

HRFats
02-28-2006, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also I was curious about at what rate one earns action points if I was to deposit and take advantage of their regular bonus...but their page don't mention it and they don't reply to email...
I will for sure never consider depositing with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree. The Street Legal CEO came here and talked a good talk but I sent him a PM asking to clarify how the Action Points are earned and he said it's kind of confusing but he would get back to me with a table. He never got back to me and only has a total of two posts on 2+2. What other site is so secrative about how to earn points toward a bonus? Seems shady to me...

MyMindIsGoing
02-28-2006, 05:35 PM
A small update: I deposited $100 so I could use neteller later to withdraw my money. Out of nowhere comes a $35 depositbonus, apperently I had already accumilated enough points even before I even deposited to earn them. The $25 I got is now $450 including that depositbonus. The games are amazingly soft, like nothing I ever seen.

HRFats
02-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Update - Street Legal CEO sent me a PM that explains the point system. It is a PM so I need permission to post it in the forums. What do you say CEO?

MadMat
02-28-2006, 06:43 PM
it's explained on thier site too at http://www.streetlegalpoker.com/games_action_points.html

pothead
02-28-2006, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's explained on thier site too at http://www.streetlegalpoker.com/games_action_points.html

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm...well explained is an exaggeration maybe.
That it gets generated per hand is something I could have guessed on my own....the question is how many points per hand.

HRFats
02-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah, that was my problem. Also, CEO said it is CONTRIBUTED hands but site says ...will be distributed to all players who are DEALT a hand ...

Until / Unless this whole Action Points system is better defined on their website I am staying clear. I'd love to play the site but need to know what is required to clear the deposit bonus. No need to play the guessing game with soooo many other sites.

pothead
02-28-2006, 08:11 PM
I got the impression it's per dealt hand as well....but the formulation is a bit confusing:

"The available points per pot will be distributed to all players who are dealt a hand in the pot on a pro-rated (percentage) basis."

Dealt a hand in the pot??
What does that actually mean?

Anyway it's stated in the next paragraph that you get more the more you bet so I guess you don't get much unless you contribute.

MyMindIsGoing
03-01-2006, 04:05 AM
http://www.bonuswhores.com/doyles-room.php [I am not affiliated with them]

Check the bonus clear table out, seems accurate enough.

I played 0.25/0.50 6max nl, and had 403 bonus points/hour, meaning I would clear $4.03 per hour in bonus, their table shows $4.58 but I play tighter than most so that is prolly why.