PDA

View Full Version : KK against fish who hates me:

PleasureGuy69
07-17-2007, 05:10 AM
villain sucks: he's 47/7/1. He lectured me earlier about "stealing every pot" so he really hates me.

Is this a good line to take? I called with the intention of getting arrrrin on a safe turn card. Is this better then pushing arrrin on the flop?

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $45.70
BB: $50.00
UTG: $40.90
MP: $51.80
CO: $49.25
Hero (BTN): $149.80

Preflop: Hero is dealt K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif (6 Players)
UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.50</font>, 2 folds, UTG calls $2.00

Flop: ($5.75) J/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $5.00</font>, Hero calls $5.00

Turn: ($15.75) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $15.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $142.30</font>

Jay_Whufc
07-17-2007, 05:36 AM
I think this might be a fold.

Given his stats I very much doubt he's leading into you with pot size bets on two streets without a strong hand. I dont think with his AF he is playing a flopped flush this strong so Im putting him on a set 33/44 which is scared on the flush. Has he ever lead like this before? Is he capable of doing it with TP? Despite the fact that he's pissed at you I think I fold and find a better spot to get this donkeys stack.

Also, raising the flop to like ~15 and shutting down if called or raised is another option

DaycareInferno
07-17-2007, 05:40 AM
i like it. this guy will probably call you with a jack. obviously not something you would normally do, but it has the added bonus of being pretty funny here.

Lego05
07-17-2007, 05:45 AM
I probably raise flop and get all-in on flop or turn thinking he'll call me with Ac no matter what. I will say I'm not sure this is good although I do think it is, but without the Kc this is a spot I generally debate about with myself.

As played I see what you're trying to do and it has merits since his equity could go way down with a draw on a blank turn, but is it normal for him to fire pot on flop and then fire pot on turn?...especially after limp, calling pre-flop.