PDA

View Full Version : NL 25 KK spot

evilhamit
07-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 9 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $43.85
Hero (BB): $23.05
UTG: $24.70
UTG+1: $26.90
MP1: $28.15
MP2: $13.30
MP3: $26.55
CO: $7.20
BTN: $23.15

Preflop: Hero is dealt K/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif (9 Players)
3 folds, MP2 calls $0.25, <font color="red">MP3 raises to $1.25</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $1.15, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.50</font>, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $2.25, SB folds

Flop: ($8.50) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero ??????</font>

What's my best line on the flop? No reads on villain I'm affraid. Cheers.

TheSug
07-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Check/call seems like a good line here. I think you want to keep the pot small and see another street. If you make your straight and/or pick up a flush draw you may be able to be teh aggressor again and get a good pot going.

ama0330
07-16-2007, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Check/call seems like a good line here. I think you want to keep the pot small and see another street. If you make your straight and/or pick up a flush draw you may be able to be teh aggressor again and get a good pot going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but this is absolutely terrible advice given how co-ordinated the board is. You have to bet this flop, you cant 3bet preflop and check the flop.

Sweir
07-16-2007, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but this is absolutely terrible advice given how co-ordinated the board is. You have to bet this flop, you cant 3bet preflop and check the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Also wrong forum.

WHITEBOYAEHS
07-16-2007, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

check call??? wtf?? i like a bet/fold here.... (bet and fold if raised) but normally after betting and getting raised i just get stubborn and stack off... but yeah betting this flop is a MUST

WHITEBOYAEHS
07-16-2007, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Also wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

no its not the wrong forum...when the first 3 players fold in a full ring, the game becomes 6 max.

Sweir
07-16-2007, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Also wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

no its not the wrong forum...when the first 3 players fold in a full ring, the game becomes 6 max.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, its still the wrong forum.

paulnic
07-16-2007, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree. checking this flop is horrible. if he checks behind u with AK\QQ u still have no clue where u are. better to find out now with a strong bet

evilhamit
07-16-2007, 11:56 AM
ok thanks so far, next time I'll post at full ring

WHITEBOYAEHS
07-16-2007, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok thanks so far, next time I'll post at full ring

[/ QUOTE ]

np and gl

CmnDwnWrkn
07-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Value bet the flop and push if he re-raises

TheSug
07-16-2007, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I'm new to NL cash. Thanks for correcting me. So you bet to take down the pot and fold to a RR?

And betting the flop adds value if villain calls you make your straight?