PDA

View Full Version : Post your most idiotic WSOP ME play!

Daliman
07-13-2007, 01:41 AM
Day 2b, I have ~100k chips, still above average. I am somewhat new to the table and haven't played many hands, but I did just lose a 50k pot calling a CRAI on a JT4 flop with KQ. Blinds are 500-1000 with 100 ante I get dealt Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif UTG +1 and I raise to 4k, folds to CO, a young, aggressive player who I think i recognize, and has made a few tough folds (one very bad) already when pressured, who looks at my stack and calls with probably 10k more than I have. SB calls too, 3 see a flop of:

8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I bet 8k, CO sticks his thumb up to signify raise, and raises to 22k. SB folds, and I decide to raise it to 48k. CO thinks for about 5 seconds announces he is all in, and I muck face-up for only ~37k more in about a 150k pot.

HEEEEEHAAAAWWWW!

Your turn.

SmileyEH
07-13-2007, 01:45 AM
lol

scottjf8
07-13-2007, 01:49 AM
This is from last year

Level 2, I limp from EP with A /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Button raises to 400, hot chick in the SB calls, so do I

Flop is T /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB chick bets 500, I call, button calls

Turn is the K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB bets 1k, I call, Button makes it 4k straight, SB calls, I call leaving myself with only 2500 left.

River is the J /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB checks, I push. Button puts his head down, obv had AQ, and calls. SB thinks for about 5 minutes and folds. She later tells us that she had TT and rivered the boat, thought she was beat.

I scoop the 20k pot and am table CL.

Daliman
07-13-2007, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is from last year

Level 2, I limp from EP with A /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Flop is T /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB bets 1k, I call, Button makes it 4k straight, SB calls, I call leaving myself with only 2500 left.

SB checks, I push. Button puts his head down, obv had AQ, and calls. SB thinks for about 5 minutes and folds. She later tells us that she had TT and rivered the boat, thought she was beat.

[/ QUOTE ]
So she folded a FH for 2500 more in a 20k pot? I don't know that it is possible to play that bad. If it is, why did she bet 500 on the flop, as she only had the 2nd nuts.....

Chump Change
07-13-2007, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is from last year

[/ QUOTE ]
So she folded a FH for 2500 more in a 20k pot? I don't know that it is possible to play that bad. If it is, why did she bet 500 on the flop, as she only had the 2nd nuts.....

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta admit she had a pretty strong draw to the quads.

Daliman
07-13-2007, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is from last year

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta admit she had a pretty strong draw to the quads.

[/ QUOTE ]
No better than the jacks tho, and I guess she could be scared of 444 hitting its one outer too from the flop, well played.

technologic
07-13-2007, 02:42 AM
7k in chips, blinds 600/1200 with 100 ante. i have 79o UTG. i fold.

Daliman
07-13-2007, 02:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You will never get anywhere in the ME with that style of play. Get lessons from a closer like Strassa.

trontron
07-13-2007, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You will never get anywhere in the ME with that style of play. Get lessons from a closer like Strassa.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Cat
07-13-2007, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is from last year

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahaha

Sponger.
07-13-2007, 04:16 AM
In the first level of the tourney I open folded 44 in MP

FBP
07-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Coming from a 2+2'er, it takes guts to post a hand played as bad as yours daliman, NH!

Variance: I don't have idiotic plays to post, it would be a brag but it's probably related to the fact i ran pretty good.

anfernee
07-13-2007, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is from last year

[/ QUOTE ]

Her other profession wouldn't happen to be acting would it?
Wait...did she put you on pocket Kings??

doublejoker
07-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Heres a good one from Men the Masters brother with only a few hundred people left.

Ut Nguyen Eliminated By Sven Heinecker
Sven Heinecker raises, Ut Nguyen moves all in from the big blind, and Heinecker calls with K-K. Nguyen shows K-6, and he's about as dominated as you can possibly be in the game of Texas hold'em.

Ut Nguyen fails to catch a miracle, and he is eliminated.

Nomar
07-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Day 2b

800-1600, 200, just before dinner break
I have 160k

Open limp with 33
tight solid player makes it 7k next, with me covered barely
2 callers plus BB, I call (obv)

flop J85 rainbow
checked to raiser who fires 22k into 4 oponents
folded around to me, I think he has overpair and will fold to my obv set, I jam to 66k, he tanks it...then moves in

DCJ311
07-13-2007, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Day 2b

800-1600, 200, just before dinner break
I have 160k

Open limp with 33
tight solid player makes it 7k next, with me covered barely
2 callers plus BB, I call (obv)

flop J85 rainbow
checked to raiser who fires 22k into 4 oponents
folded around to me, I think he has overpair and will fold to my obv set, I jam to 66k, he tanks it...then moves in

[/ QUOTE ]

scary that I did not play this event

betgo
07-13-2007, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Heres a good one from Men the Masters brother with only a few hundred people left.

Ut Nguyen Eliminated By Sven Heinecker
Sven Heinecker raises, Ut Nguyen moves all in from the big blind, and Heinecker calls with K-K. Nguyen shows K-6, and he's about as dominated as you can possibly be in the game of Texas hold'em.

Ut Nguyen fails to catch a miracle, and he is eliminated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Standard play.

doublejoker
07-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Hilarious and he charged people 35% juice to put him in ...