PDA

View Full Version : ot: $10 into $2k challenge.

johnnybeef
07-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Hey uNLers, I am curious to see if there would be interest in following me try to turn $10 into $2k by playing micro stakes nlhe. For those of you who don't know me, I started playing poker right around the time of the moneymaker boom. I had some success beating low limit sngs, and since I hated my job as a waiter, I decided to officially go pro. At the time, I was no where near ready to do this as I had a lot of personality flaws that do not go well with being a pro. Nevertheless, I learned how to eke out enough of a profit to live off of in a trial by fire, and before I called it quits, I was making between $2k-3k per month from winnings and rakeback. Now, I do have a couple of questions.

Gelford
07-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Yo Johnny, Welcome back ... but get a blog (suited sixes tried to gather interest for something similar some weeks ago, but nobody really cared)

Or do as I did last month and post one-liner in the brew (100$ roll YO!, 500$ roll YO!, ... , 2K roll! Mission Accomplished Yo! (and not much more)

GL mate /images/graemlins/smile.gif

johnnybeef
07-12-2007, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yo Johnny, Welcome back ... but get a blog (suited sixes tried to gather interest for something similar some weeks ago, but nobody really cared)

Or do as I did last month and post one-liner in the brew (100$ roll YO!, 500$ roll YO!, ... , 2K roll! Mission Accomplished Yo! (and not much more)

GL mate /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

TY sir. I just wanted to see if there would be enough people around that would read it before I started it. I think that I had a bit more of a following (as far as a blog was concerned) than suited did, so I was just checking to see if enough of you guys were still around.