PDA

View Full Version : Am I on Crack? (Absolute)

x2ski
02-23-2006, 10:43 PM
Where do we enter the deposit codes?

I deposited for Sunday's bonus but didn't see anywhere to enter the code and obviously didn't get credited the bonus. A quick e-mail cleared things up and they gave me the bonus.

Now today the same thing happened... I just sent another e-mail but I kind of feel like an idiot bonus-whore e-mailing them all the time.

I don't remember having these problems in the past, but I've probably only taken advantage of 5 or so bonuses over there, so maybe I just don't remember since it's been 6 months or so since the last time I did this.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Schwartzy61
02-23-2006, 11:06 PM
How are you depositing?

Because under where I enter my Neteller Info there is a blank box and next to it is written "Promotional Code:"

Actually I just checked and it's smack dab in the middle of all the depsoit options...

Check just above the big green button that says Next or Deposit or Continue...

x2ski
02-23-2006, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How are you depositing?

Because under where I enter my Neteller Info there is a blank box and next to it is written "Promotional Code:"

Actually I just checked and it's smack dab in the middle of all the depsoit options...

Check just above the big green button that says Next or Deposit or Continue...

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my screen:

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/5778/absolutedeposit6ku.gif

Schwartzy61
02-23-2006, 11:40 PM
Don't know what to tell ya...try sending that to them...

BigPoppa
02-24-2006, 01:19 AM
I have the exact same problem. It just disappeared after one of the updates and never came back. I downloaded the software again and still not there.

It takes 3-4 emails to get CS to even acknowledge that there's a problem and to credit the bonus.

scorer
02-24-2006, 01:20 AM
part of the great customer service i guess....

Schwartzy61
02-24-2006, 01:22 AM
Speaking of Absolute issues...anyone have trouble accessing their store? I try and click the link in the cashier but it doesn't do anything...

x2ski
02-24-2006, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have the exact same problem. It just disappeared after one of the updates and never came back. I downloaded the software again and still not there.

It takes 3-4 emails to get CS to even acknowledge that there's a problem and to credit the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, they get back to me within a few hours every time.

Anyway, I got another credit but replied with a picture of my deposit window, so hopefully they'll straighten things out.

I'm actually quite impressed with Absolute's customer service, but perhaps I've been lucky

silencio
02-24-2006, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of Absolute issues...anyone have trouble accessing their store? I try and click the link in the cashier but it doesn't do anything...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's basically all they have to offer in their store.

Schwartzy61
02-24-2006, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's basically all they have to offer in their store.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, true, but doesn't exactly answer the question...

I was gonna pick up a Card Player subscription with my points but if they don't want me to use 'em that way, oh well I guess I'll keep entering the 100k qualifiers...