PDA

View Full Version : 50NL Video : dawade

dawade
07-11-2007, 05:17 PM
I have been struggling with 50NL somewhat so I figured I would try and shoot a video to see if some of my problems can be fixed.

I was shooting for an hour or so video but the All-Star game got too interesting and I had to stop. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anywho, any and all comments (good or bad) are appreciated.

50NL (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AW3CD6KB)

jonyy6788
07-12-2007, 01:29 AM
ok watched 1/2 of it b4 bed

I gots tons of notes/comments so far, will holla on AIM or PM u them when I finish

HighSteaks
07-12-2007, 03:57 AM
Hi Goofy Ass /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Watched your vid, missed a couple of small pots you could have picked off or semi bluff at IMO, the suited connector with the TT board where your flush came in, I probably would have bet at that. The raise with the 4's in the multiway pot, one of the few times I don't raise is spots like that, no chance of a c/bet with that nut that you stacked in the hand so it takes a lot of your equity away I think, if you flop a set 4 way with him involved you're going to get paid off often enough. Nice ballsy call with JJ- great play there. Pretty good I thought- how about showing those bad vid's you mentioned?

dawade
07-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Bumppity bump

ChicagoPoker
07-12-2007, 04:24 PM
It says temporarily unavailable.

BevillTheDevil
07-13-2007, 06:16 PM
Bump...Downloaded but havent got around to watchin it. GF has been in town for the past couple days soo you know!! I'll probably get around to it soon tho...HOLLA

LordBrun
07-13-2007, 06:30 PM
Whoaa I installed some codecs and now I hear you loud and clear /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bottom left table one minute in. SB minraises your blind making it $1 to go, you repop him to $7. There is no reason to bet so much. Your standard 3-bet is to $7 you say. Well, the standard opening is $2. In that case, $7 seems like a decent amount. Here villain is likely on a steal given the size of the raise and your read that he is raising a lot. The only time your big bet will make a difference is when villain has a real hand.

dawade
07-17-2007, 03:48 AM
bump

jessyj07
07-17-2007, 03:56 AM
I haven't watched the video yet, but while it's downloading I wanted to mention I think you play to tight though it may be a sample size issue. I saw some guy at the $50 earlier today and saw his stats were 6.6/6.6 and said wtf then looked at the name and saw "dawade" and thought you posted here and couldn't believe the stats since it was over ~200 hands. I'm downloading it now and will comment on it later, probably tomorrow.

dawade
07-17-2007, 04:23 AM
What site? I only have "dawade" as my screen name on one site and I have not played there in months.

jessyj07
07-17-2007, 04:30 AM
I play at stars. Thought I was probably wrong when I saw your video is from abso and you don't play nearly that tight lol. My bad. Somebody with the same name has those stats at the Stars $50, what a coincidence.

ama0330
07-17-2007, 04:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What site? I only have "dawade" as my screen name on one site and I have not played there in months.

[/ QUOTE ]

you dont sound like the guy in your avatar.

Lego05
07-17-2007, 04:50 AM
1.32 - You are in big blind and get minraised by guy in sb. You hold A6....I'm fine with call or raise but ur raise to 7 seems very excessive to me.

6.73 - I'm actually finding it difficult to read stack sizes so I'm finding it difficult to completely accurately critique your bets. It seems to me though were betting a bit high with this set. Also I was a big fan of him shoving. I woulda fist pumped in my mind as I was calling.

13.55 or about - Is J8o a standard steal for you on button?

14.07 - JT...I like a check behind on turn here.

15:00 or so - C-bet Q44 flop with your 22

Very meh commenst I know. Not watching the rest tonight....maybe later.