PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Gold

twisterpoker
07-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Can anyone tell me what happened to Gold? I think he was out the first day, also heard his mom played in the main event.

nutshot2
07-11-2007, 04:05 PM
who's this Gold you speak of?

dcviperboy
07-11-2007, 04:10 PM
he is teh busto...and with good reason too....but ive got a good hand, i'll show if you fold

Ace-Ex
07-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Didn't he cash in a smaller event? Not trying to defend him (really) but there's a lot of people who also busted out on Day1.

rubixxcube
07-11-2007, 04:29 PM
He had 2 small cashes in the series this year..

However his mom made it further then he did in the ME, which i find very entertaining. I saw him at last years USPC in atlantic city, regardless of what one may think of his skill, he just seems like such a doofus at every table i have seen him at.

Best Quote about jamie gold i heard...

Watching WPT the other day and they asked Michael sukonis( i think) what is was like getting to the final table and he says:

"Well it wasn't too bad, jamie gold was at my table earlier and he was just giving chips away"

entertainme
07-11-2007, 04:45 PM
People! Search this forum for Gold and in the daily threads you'll find his bust out hand, his mother's bust out hand, etc.

Or you could search Pokernews (http://www.pokernews.com/) for their "Gold" tag.

Every stray thought that pops into your head, is not good soil in which to grow a viable thread. Let's try a little harder, mmkay?