PDA

View Full Version : 10NL: TPGK OOP facing turn shove

Murd0c
07-11-2007, 09:05 AM
Villain is 43/10/5 after 80 hands. Table just got down to HU. I'm thinking I probably could have RR PF but I think my flat call is fine here. The only other change I think I should have made is betting less on the turn or possibly even checking behind for pot control.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 2 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

Hero (BB): $13.55
SB: $12.20

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB raises to $0.20</font>, Hero calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.40) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $0.40</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.60</font>, SB calls $1.20

Turn: ($3.60) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $3.00</font>, <font color="red">SB raises all-in to $10.40</font>, Hero?

samwallistea
07-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Personally I would reraise preflop he could be making a feeble attempt at your blind with ATC.

Tough hand here check raise on flop is debatable, what were you aiming to achieve? More money in pot or to take it down right there?

The turn shove pretty odd, I mean you've shown a lot of strength on flop and turn, for a decent player to do this they would need a big hand. Depends if you give your opponent credit really, has he fallen out of line previously?

Murd0c
07-11-2007, 01:31 PM
He hadn't gotten out of line. I didn't realize I CR the flop I guess I should have either led or CC. I just felt like the turn card didn't complete any draws and after I raised him he called very quickly so I thought his hand was relatively weak.