PDA

View Full Version : wsop is over, whats next?

apokermaniac
07-11-2007, 02:44 AM
What is the next big tournament in the East? I am from NYC and I dont mind traveling to Vegas but cant do it all the time. I own my own company and while the ceo is away the office literally shuts down, so I cant afford to leave for too long. I called the office during a wsop break and found out that the receptionist skipped out every day at 3:00pm. She is so fired when I get back.

flavio321
07-11-2007, 02:53 AM
next "big" tourney in the east is the borgata open in september.

and why don't you tell us more about your life.

PokeReader
07-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Look, clearly you have signed up for a group of accounts and have started like five new lame threads here, as well as posting off topic in other threads. Can you please limit starting threads until you have more of an idea how to do it, and not clutter up WSOP forum so much? I know you are new, but it is annoying.

Scavengerfolk
07-16-2007, 06:23 PM
The Borgata Open is in September and there is their Ultimate Super Satellite is the first weekend in August. If you win that satellite you get an entry to the Open, one to the Winter Open, and two other entries that you can play or sell for $20K.

SenatorKevin
07-16-2007, 07:58 PM
The Bike has their Legends of Poker WPT event during mid to late august.

Assani Fisher
07-16-2007, 08:28 PM
As others have said the Borgata Open is coming up soon. Also if you're interested in online poker then PokerStars' WCOOP is going on right now and their main event is $2500. I'm living in NYC also right now, but I'm moving to Vegas soon. I play for a living. When I was little our community had one little shed type of building with all of our mailboxes in it...kinda like P.O. Boxes. One day my friend and I switched all the nametages on it. We thought it was funny at the time, but looking back I feel bad for the extra work I caused the mailman.

RarocASP
07-16-2007, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As others have said the Borgata Open is coming up soon. Also if you're interested in online poker then PokerStars' WCOOP is going on right now and their main event is $2500. I'm living in NYC also right now, but I'm moving to Vegas soon. I play for a living. When I was little our community had one little shed type of building with all of our mailboxes in it...kinda like P.O. Boxes. One day my friend and I switched all the nametages on it. We thought it was funny at the time, but looking back I feel bad for the extra work I caused the mailman.

[/ QUOTE ]

well played!!!

Photoc
07-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Orleans Open FTW! This series has been around for quite a few years now. The Limit event had 30 tables or so in play today.

Btw, sattelites are being run in the main poker room, the tourney is upstairs in the large ballroom.

Scavengerfolk
07-16-2007, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know you are new, but it is annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

My father divorced my step-mother when I was in 7th grade and I moved in with my Mom. So, I started at a new school for my first day of 8th grade. The art teacher made Johnny Post sit with me at lunch. He was clearly annoyed.

On top of that, The Legends is not in the East. However, the Empire State Championship is in the East.

ForRealDD
07-16-2007, 08:59 PM
WPT gulf coast poker championship.