PDA

View Full Version : StreetLegal: How do I get the money and now no DoylesRoom.

peregrine
02-23-2006, 08:28 PM
I registered with StreetLegalPoker for the free $25. I played about 100 hands and ended up with about $40 in my account. The problem is how do I get my money. Can't send it to Neteller because I did not deposit from there. They will send a check but it takes weeks and they charge $10. How do I get the money? What have others done?
Also, I tried to register at Doyles Room (with rakeback and bonus) but cannot because they say I already have an account (which I assume means Street Legal). Boy, am I glad I took advantage of the "free" $25!!! Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Aytumious
02-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Do a live chat with a manager at Doyle and tell them you want to sign up but you are getting an error message. They should take care of it.

TCBSTEVE
02-24-2006, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do a live chat with a manager at Doyle and tell them you want to sign up but you are getting an error message. They should take care of it.

[/ QUOTE ]Didnt work for me, was told you could only have one acct at one Tribeca room.

scorer
02-24-2006, 12:20 PM
worked for me.....there is a ceo of street legal you can pm him on this forum...look under the old thread...something like streetlegalceo