PDA

View Full Version : My etiquette... reasons and apology

BrandiRose
07-10-2007, 05:28 AM
I'd like to apologize for my etiquette today and especially what I said after I busted out. My loss was a combination of bad luck and also not playing my best... given my condition.

I should have kept my own personal dislikes of a person to myself and not given them a bitchy remark when they eliminated me... no matter how I felt, how much they had been annoying me, etc. For that, I was wrong and I feel bad. I have not been a very nice person today or treated everyone as I would have liked to. I have fallen short, and I give my sincerest apologies.

A big part of the reason I am acting so horrible today is because l feel so awful. Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care. That is what the doctors have voiced. I have been in the hospital three times this week. I spent all evening there last night and also four hours today. The only reason I am not there right now is because I was hoping to do better in the tournament ( I almost made it through day one... almost) and since I was still playing, I promised I would go back to the hospital for more tests and shots tomorrow. So... come tomorrow that is where I will be.

I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation. Basically, I have an extreme infection of my respitory system. My tonsils and glands in my throat are swollen almost shut, they are covered with sacks of puss, and are bleeding. The blood is going down to my stomach and causing me to vomit. For the past couple days, I have been fed intraveiniously with fluids. And have been given several shots for nausea and vomitting. This is a big reason why I had to leave the tournament today. I was throwing up blood and could not even keep any water down.
As it stands now, I am in a lot of pain. I still cannot swallow food. It's even difficult to talk/drink. (They had given me a steriod shot, which took down some of the swelling... so talking today has been easier, but still painful). I also have a splitting migraine because I'm not getting enough fluids and I'm not eating.
Since the WSOP began, I was not eating very much... but over the past two weeks, I have gone without food for days. With the condition I am in right now, it does not look like it's going to get any better soon. I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

So... that's the situation. I am very, very ill. I'm not sure when I will be back to health. Sorry for my missteps and ugliness towards people today. Please forgive me for that and take it easy on me. My spirits are down and I may be spending a long time in the hospital until I get better. I could really use some kind words and good friends.

Thanks, B

RikkiDee
07-10-2007, 05:29 AM
why are you the only person who would make this post?

gregorio
07-10-2007, 05:30 AM
second.

ne14dirt
07-10-2007, 05:30 AM
who cares

mlagoo
07-10-2007, 05:31 AM
her life is in your hands dude

PokerPrince
07-10-2007, 05:31 AM
* deleted *

ne14dirt
07-10-2007, 05:33 AM
Oh yeah, I stubbed my toe and kicked my cat today. I feel bad for the way I’ve acted and my foot really hurts from the stubbing and the kicking. My apologies go out to all those in the forums. Please pity me.

ifoughtpiranhas
07-10-2007, 05:35 AM
pay newhizzle back [censored]

1o BoY
07-10-2007, 05:35 AM

ifoughtpiranhas
07-10-2007, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to apologize for my etiquette today and especially what I said after I busted out. My loss was a combination of bad luck and also not playing my best... given my condition.

I should have kept my own personal dislikes of a person to myself and not given them a bitchy remark when they eliminated me... no matter how I felt, how much they had been annoying me, etc. For that, I was wrong and I feel bad. I have not been a very nice person today or treated everyone as I would have liked to. I have fallen short, and I give my sincerest apologies.

A big part of the reason I am acting so horrible today is because l feel so awful. Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care. That is what the doctors have voiced. I have been in the hospital three times this week. I spent all evening there last night and also four hours today. The only reason I am not there right now is because I was hoping to do better in the tournament ( I almost made it through day one... almost) and since I was still playing, I promised I would go back to the hospital for more tests and shots tomorrow. So... come tomorrow that is where I will be.

I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation. Basically, I have an extreme infection of my respitory system. My tonsils and glands in my throat are swollen almost shut, they are covered with sacks of puss, and are bleeding. The blood is going down to my stomach and causing me to vomit. For the past couple days, I have been fed intraveiniously with fluids. And have been given several shots for nausea and vomitting. This is a big reason why I had to leave the tournament today. I was throwing up blood and could not even keep any water down.
As it stands now, I am in a lot of pain. I still cannot swallow food. It's even difficult to talk/drink. (They had given me a steriod shot, which took down some of the swelling... so talking today has been easier, but still painful). I also have a splitting migraine because I'm not getting enough fluids and I'm not eating.
Since the WSOP began, I was not eating very much... but over the past two weeks, I have gone without food for days. With the condition I am in right now, it does not look like it's going to get any better soon. I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

So... that's the situation. I am very, very ill. I'm not sure when I will be back to health. Sorry for my missteps and ugliness towards people today. Please forgive me for that and take it easy on me. My spirits are down and I may be spending a long time in the hospital until I get better. I could really use some kind words and good friends .

Thanks, B

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHHAHA
are you [censored] kidding me?

you had more chance of winning the ME in your tonsil/puking condition then getting kind words here, but gl in all your endeavours

Marnixvdb
07-10-2007, 05:38 AM
oooh ooh oh if this is contagious...

anyway hope you get better soon Brandi, don't really understand why you played at all if you are in this condition, you shuold get yourself some rest

F0rtysxity
07-10-2007, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

So... that's the situation. I am very, very ill. I'm not sure when I will be back to health. Sorry for my missteps and ugliness towards people today. Please forgive me for that and take it easy on me. My spirits are down and I may be spending a long time in the hospital until I get better. I could really use some kind words and good friends.

Thanks, B

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but this is not an excuse for getting your money in less than a 75% favorite (if not 95%). no excuses

ama0330
07-10-2007, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

pay newhizzle back [deleted]

[/ QUOTE ]

sdfsdf
07-10-2007, 05:50 AM
you've got teh aids

Dave Coulier
07-10-2007, 05:51 AM
Am I the only one who was disappointed that she didn't have some life threatening STD after reading this?

[ QUOTE ]
Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chaos_ult
07-10-2007, 05:53 AM
Talk about reaping what you sow?

whale_hunter
07-10-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm all for making fun of people, but you guys are awful. I have never really had any respect for Brandi, but I hope she gets well.

ibluffoldladies
07-10-2007, 05:55 AM
Well, I thought it was a nice apology. Hope you feel better.

GiveMYBling
07-10-2007, 05:57 AM
Brandi you have no social skilz. Lol why are you wining here on a Internet forum. Thats pathatic.

Girl go to your friends and family ore somthing. Let them take care of you. I hope for you you get well.

Ps. Pay Newhouse his monneyzz back.

Ron Burgundy
07-10-2007, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or she could just cut out the middle man and give it straight to neverwin.

ifoughtpiranhas
07-10-2007, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

first real lol i did in like 2 days

Ron Burgundy
07-10-2007, 06:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm all for making fun of people, but you guys are awful. I have never really had any respect for Brandi, but I hope she gets well.

[/ QUOTE ]

T_Mac
07-10-2007, 06:06 AM
Be sure to alert 2+2 before you go to the hospital with every life threatening illness. We need to know these things!

todd1007
07-10-2007, 06:06 AM
if your condition is that dire, deciding to play is a very poor decision. how did sklansky ever think she could play effectively in those conditions? and i thought brandi/sklansky was the new dream team of poker....

Trix
07-10-2007, 06:07 AM
Hope you get better soon.

Riina
07-10-2007, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I thought it was a nice apology. Hope you feel better.

[/ QUOTE ]

barney gumble
07-10-2007, 06:12 AM
brandy, stop smoking so much ganja and [censored] then u'll feel better, im not trying to be mean here....... also from the way u talk it seems like ur a very selfish person

doox
07-10-2007, 06:13 AM
I was going to offer vague wishes of wellness until I read this in another thread:

"I played with her after she returned from the hospital, until my untimely demise and first thing she needs to learn is some etiquiute...I raised her blind and she called....I made a continuation bet and she called....I was pretty sure I was getting called down and not sure if I had the best hand and decided to just show the hand down by checking turn and river......she demanded to see my hand after she shows the winning hand and says "I want to see what that guy is betting at me with".....now I could understand this from her months ago, but I would think with all that time her and David had spent together she would know that is not good form.

Then she proceeds to catch AA 4 times in 90 mins and limp in every time and chk call all streets (brilliant) then on one of them the guy betting top pr catches a 5 outer on the river and she calls him an idiot and doesnt shut up about it for an hour....she proceeds to tilt off about 10-15k and then starts talking about how terrible she feels and all this crap (before the hand she was chatty and feeling fine)...just setting up the excuses.

She goes on to win another huge pot when this guy just gives her a ton of chips and all of sudden she feels good again.....

Also. standing right next to the table where most if not all of us could hear her she talks on the cell phone to someone and says my table has no good players on it......

She is a joke and I was ambivalent towards her (except that I like Mark and know how she screwed him over)....now I cant stand her and eagerly await her flameout and excuses...."

You didn't come down with a case of strep throat - you caught a bad case of karma.

SretiCentV
07-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Thats ok Brandi we're all human beings and we make mistakes especially if we're not feeling well. I hope you feel better and can get back on the tournament circuit ASAP.

marty_palin
07-10-2007, 06:15 AM
go **** yourself

sound familiar?

barney gumble
07-10-2007, 06:19 AM
um ok, its like the girl that cried wolf story u just never lern

CardSharpCook
07-10-2007, 06:22 AM
gl. play more 30/60 at the bell.

Piemaster
07-10-2007, 06:32 AM
Does that mean you played in the WSOP while on steroids? Could this be our first poker drugs scandal?

okterrific
07-10-2007, 06:38 AM
Ugh this dummy again?

PokerBob
07-10-2007, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am very, very ill.

[/ QUOTE ]

That has become abundantly clear.

gregorio
07-10-2007, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but this is not an excuse for getting your money in less than a 75% favorite (if not 95%). no excuses

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you figure she was less than 75% fav.

As7s vs KcQc
She wins if neither player improves.
She wins if they each make top pair.
She wins if they each make 2 pair.
She loses if they each make bottom pair.

In these cases alone she wins 75% of the time.

Then, in addition to that 75%, if they each make a flush, her A-high flush beats the K-high flush. And A7 makes way more straights (it can make any straight except 2-6) than KQ (which can only make 2 straights, K-high and A-high).

Therefore, she is obv at least a 75-95% fav.

SuperUberBob
07-10-2007, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am very, very ill.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was made abundantly clear months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

BrandiRose
07-10-2007, 06:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to offer vague wishes of wellness until I read this in another thread:

"I played with her after she returned from the hospital, until my untimely demise and first thing she needs to learn is some etiquiute...I raised her blind and she called....I made a continuation bet and she called....I was pretty sure I was getting called down and not sure if I had the best hand and decided to just show the hand down by checking turn and river......she demanded to see my hand after she shows the winning hand and says "I want to see what that guy is betting at me with".....now I could understand this from her months ago, but I would think with all that time her and David had spent together she would know that is not good form.

Then she proceeds to catch AA 4 times in 90 mins and limp in every time and chk call all streets (brilliant) then on one of them the guy betting top pr catches a 5 outer on the river and she calls him an idiot and doesnt shut up about it for an hour....she proceeds to tilt off about 10-15k and then starts talking about how terrible she feels and all this crap (before the hand she was chatty and feeling fine)...just setting up the excuses.

She goes on to win another huge pot when this guy just gives her a ton of chips and all of sudden she feels good again.....

Also. standing right next to the table where most if not all of us could hear her she talks on the cell phone to someone and says my table has no good players on it......

She is a joke and I was ambivalent towards her (except that I like Mark and know how she screwed him over)....now I cant stand her and eagerly await her flameout and excuses...."

You didn't come down with a case of strep throat - you caught a bad case of karma.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.... wait a minute here. I really would like to clear this up because the person who wrote this is an [censored] and spun things out of context, and exaggerated them...

I did make a bad call and ask to see someone's cards. I had been in the hospital and gone for several hours. I did not know how anyone played and wanted to know what that person was betting so heavy into me with. I actually kept calling their bets, but on the river... I was told that I had to show my cards first. Which I did not understand. I thought because I was CALLING his bets in all previous rounds, that HE would have to show his cards first. Since that was not the case, and I was still confused... I asked to see the cards.
I got AA a total of 3 times, not four. And it was not within 90 minutes... more like two or three hours. I think I won only one of those times, although it might have been two. But I did not win much with it. When I lost, I lost most of my stack. And I DID NOT call my opponent an idiot. I said that I WAS THE IDIOT!!! I had a feeling I should have put him all in on 4th street but didn't. Instead I let him draw out on me. So I said that I AM AN IDIOT. I AM AN IDIOT.
What else is there to say? I definitely did not call him an idiot.

Also... The person on the phone was David. He asked me who was at my table. I did not say there are awful players. I said UNKNOWN players. The only person I knew was Mimi Tran.

I'm so sick of people taking something I do or say and then twisting it to make me look bad. I've been working very hard to be a positive and good person within this industry... to turn all the negative stuff around... I feel bad when I fall short of being a very good person.

Right now, I'm deathly ill.... I should not have played the tournament, but I had a lot of people counting on me whom I did not want to let down. And inevitably between my busting out and my words/actions during the day.... that exactly what I did.

AMT
07-10-2007, 07:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you've got teh aids

[/ QUOTE ]

ifoughtpiranhas
07-10-2007, 07:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.... wait a minute here. I really would like to clear this up because the person who wrote this is an [censored] and spun things out of context, and exaggerated them...

I did make a bad call and ask to see someone's cards. I had been in the hospital and gone for several hours. I did not know how anyone played and wanted to know what that person was betting so heavy into me with. I actually kept calling their bets, but on the river... I was told that I had to show my cards first. Which I did not understand. I thought because I was CALLING his bets in all previous rounds, that HE would have to show his cards first. Since that was not the case, and I was still confused... I asked to see the cards.
I got AA a total of 3 times, not four. And it was not within 90 minutes... more like two or three hours. I think I won only one of those times, although it might have been two. But I did not win much with it. When I lost, I lost most of my stack. And I DID NOT call my opponent an idiot. I said that I WAS THE IDIOT!!! I had a feeling I should have put him all in on 4th street but didn't. Instead I let him draw out on me. So I said that I AM AN IDIOT. I AM AN IDIOT.

Also... The person on the phone was David. He asked me who was at my table. I did not say there are awful players. I said UNKNOWN players. The only person I knew was Mimi Tran.

I'm so sick of people taking something I do or say and then twisting it to make me look bad. I've been working very hard to be a positive and good person within this industry... to turn all the negative stuff around... I feel bad when I fall short of being a very good person.

Right now, I'm deathly ill .... I should not have played the tournament, but I had a lot of people counting on me whom I did not want to let down. And inevitably between my busting out and my words/actions during the day.... that exactly what I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill believe it when i see it

csuf_gambl0o0r
07-10-2007, 07:04 AM
brandi dont look too hot here

http://pokerfolio.com/Gallery5/albums/WSOP07/BrandiH.jpg

AMT
07-10-2007, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I should not have played the tournament, but I had a lot of people counting on me whom I did not want to let down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt even see this before....

why is that suddenly a reason for you to do something? People counting on you before has not stopped you from taking matters into your own hands, betraying people and stealing and lying. So enlighten us, what's changed?

kurosh
07-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Brandi, it sounds like you are going through a rough spot in your life. I sincerely hope your health and life improves. If there's anything I can do to help you out staking or coaching wise, let me know.

csuf_gambl0o0r
07-10-2007, 07:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi, it sounds like you are going through a rough spot in your life. I sincerely hope your health and life improves. If there's anything I can do to help you out staking or coaching wise, let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kurosh did you seriously quit poker? You are my hero man.

Savant
07-10-2007, 07:20 AM
brandi

if i paid you $10k would you sleep with me?

pm me for details and arrangements

realwtf
07-10-2007, 07:24 AM
I think I will believe the other player and not you. You did tell someone to [censored] themselves after you lost. Also there are several other storys of you acting so classless at the tables.

marty_palin
07-10-2007, 07:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
brandi

if i paid you $10k would you sleep with me?

pm me for details and arrangements

[/ QUOTE ]

GO GO GO GO

trip report plzzzzz kthxbai

blackize
07-10-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you aren't well Brandi. Take the doctors' advice and check into the hospital if need be. Get well.

CrazyLond
07-10-2007, 07:32 AM
Interested in wagering $50 on Brandi vs Vinny Vinh in last longer bet. (Life expectancy, not tournament) PM me if interested

newhizzle
07-10-2007, 07:47 AM
ooooooooooh!

...does this mean you [deleted]?????

ifoughtpiranhas
07-10-2007, 07:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ooooooooooh!

...does this mean you [deleted]

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/frown.gif

glimmertwin
07-10-2007, 08:04 AM
[deleted]

glimmertwin
07-10-2007, 08:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She might look a bit unwell, but she still looks pretty hot to me.

Jay.
07-10-2007, 08:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ooooooooooh!

...does this mean you [deleted]????

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate to say these dumb 2p2 sayings but, post of the year.

NicksDad1970
07-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Brandi - I hope you get to feeling better. I hope they get you back on the road to recovery.

Then I hope you sit back and figure out what's going on with your life. It seems like you mess up, ask for pity, then get called on it and get angry, then pity, then on and on.

I hope you reassess what you should do with yourself. You don't seem to have the mindset to be able to handle the ups and downs of a poker pro.

I still remember one of your first posts talking about how you had like $46. Well if you truly have a couple hundred thousand you should feel lucky and move on.

Ban Dright
07-10-2007, 08:12 AM
this can not be serious. who the [censored] comes on 2+2 to apologize for telling some dude to "go [censored] yourself"

what a [censored] attention whore. seriously. [censored].

ifoughtpiranhas
07-10-2007, 08:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi - I hope you get to feeling better. I hope they get you back on the road to recovery.

Then I hope you sit back and figure out what's going on with your life. It seems like you mess up, ask for pity, then get called on it and get angry, then pity, then on and on.

I hope you reassess what you should do with yourself. You don't seem to have the mindset to be able to handle the ups and downs of a poker pro.

I still remember one of your first posts talking about how you had like $46. Well if you truly have a couple hundred thousand you should pay newhizzle back .

[/ QUOTE ]

Shes
07-10-2007, 08:14 AM
"I could really use some kind words and good friends. "

err don't think 2+2 is the right place to find them.

JoaoPinto
07-10-2007, 08:16 AM
The people in this thread are a joke. You are actually wishing death on someone because they lost an idiots money when he them play his account unsupervised?

SA125
07-10-2007, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had been in the hospital and gone for several hours. I did not know how anyone played and wanted to know what that person was betting so heavy into me with. I actually kept calling their bets, but on the river... I was told that I had to show my cards first. Which I did not understand. I thought because I was CALLING his bets in all previous rounds, that HE would have to show his cards first. Since that was not the case, and I was still confused... I asked to see the cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like any true pro would do.

[ QUOTE ]
I got AA a total of 3 times, not fourAnd it was not within 90 minutes... more like two or three hour

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously a huge difference worth noting.

[ QUOTE ]
Right now, I'm deathly ill....

[/ QUOTE ]

Would be nice if this young woman found some nice young guy who has a job with a pension and benefits. Got married, had some kids, went to soccer games, worked at Home Depot. She'd be happier and wouldn't have to send distress signals to poker forums to pay her bills. Sad to think unlikely to happen.

The B
07-10-2007, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My tonsils and glands in my throat are swollen almost shut, they are covered with sacks of puss, and are bleeding.

[/ QUOTE ]

nobody needs to read this nasty sh*t...especially not in an NVG poker forum

[ QUOTE ]
(They had given me a steriod shot, which took down some of the swelling...

[/ QUOTE ]

"they" being Chad Brown

[ QUOTE ]
I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

post pics and let 2+2 decide which is sexier: sick, anorexic Brandi -or- healthy, 125lb Brandi

southerndog
07-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Really hope you feel better, these guys suck.

NickdaNutz
07-10-2007, 08:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ooooooooooh!

...does this mean you [deleted]????

[/ QUOTE ]

It was nice of you to find the time to post in between your trips to Neverwin's place.

AustinBOOM
07-10-2007, 08:31 AM
WHAT ELSE IS WRONG WITH YOU BRANDI PLEASE GO ON

The B
07-10-2007, 08:32 AM
when will we see the "attention whore doing a cartwheel on the beach pic"??

wait for it....

ifoughtpiranhas
07-10-2007, 08:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ooooooooooh!

...does this mean you might die?????

[/ QUOTE ]

It was nice of you to find the time to post in between your trips to Neverwin's place.

[/ QUOTE ]

on a sidenote could sum1 explain the signifagance of newhizzles avatar on stars plz?

blutarski
07-10-2007, 08:35 AM
you are teh drama.

"I am sorry but, of course, it's not my fault"

If you can get on the intrawebz and tell people you need to be in ICU, you don't need to be in the ICU.

woodguy
07-10-2007, 08:40 AM
http://www.theblarg.com/images/no%20one%20cares%20blog.jpg

Get a blog please.

pureklas
07-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Hope you get well soon, but seriously why are you posting this here. Why would anyone write a post like that in a forum that has shown nothing but disgust for you.

kurosh
07-10-2007, 09:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Pretty much. I can't handle going insane every other day. I only shortstack now.

EWS87
07-10-2007, 09:06 AM
i /images/graemlins/heart.gif you brandi...if you were my girlfriend id let you play on my account all the time and if someone sucked out on you with KQ vs A7 id make sure I took enough steroids to be able to beat them up

heater
07-10-2007, 09:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I did not know how anyone played and wanted to know what that person was betting so heavy into me with. I actually kept calling their bets, but on the river... I was told that I had to show my cards first. Which I did not understand. I thought because I was CALLING his bets in all previous rounds, that HE would have to show his cards first. Since that was not the case, and I was still confused... I asked to see the cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't even understand basic rules. Geezus, David. WTF have you been teaching her?

s33w33d
07-10-2007, 09:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[deleted]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you think she got the infection in the first place?

jaroot
07-10-2007, 09:23 AM
All jokes aside. Hope you get better. Good luck.

Gildwulf
07-10-2007, 09:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, he plays $22 sngs now (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=11131202&an=0&page=0#Pos t11131202)

NicksDad1970
07-10-2007, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I still remember one of your first posts talking about how you had like $46. Well if you truly have a couple hundred thousand you should pay newhizzle back .

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Much better than my post.

AATE
07-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Let's be friends.

proudpapa
07-10-2007, 09:46 AM
What a sad thread.

People_Mover
07-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Pay Mark back. Learn how to play poker. Find a new hobby.

No one still cares.

Poker monkey
07-10-2007, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hope you get well soon, but seriously why are you posting this here. Why would anyone write a post like that in a forum that has shown nothing but disgust for you.

[/ QUOTE ]Well obviously a forum can't show disgust and not everyone is a hater... unfortunately there are a lot of rather nasty teenage boys around here who themselves have retarded social skills and would never say these things to her face, but it gives them a kick to do it in the anonymity of an internet forum and maybe it gives them a sense of belonging or something. Anyway a lot of the comments here are much more disgraceful than Brandi's alleged behaviour. She asked to see someone's cards. She didn't call them a bitch, whore, express glee at the chance they might die or tell them they have AIDS.

The B
07-10-2007, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well obviously a forum can't show disgust and not everyone is a hater... unfortunately there are a lot of rather nasty teenage boys around here who themselves have retarded social skills and would never say these things to her face, but it gives them a kick to do it in the anonymity of an internet forum and maybe it gives them a sense of belonging or something. Anyway a lot of the comments here are much more disgraceful than Brandi's alleged behaviour. She asked to see someone's cards. She didn't call them a bitch, whore, express glee at the chance they might die or tell them they have AIDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

well played...nh

ifoughtpiranhas
07-10-2007, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Well obviously a forum can't show disgust and not everyone is a hater... unfortunately there are a lot of rather nasty teenage boys around here who themselves have retarded social skills and would never say these things to her face, but it gives them a kick to do it in the anonymity of an internet forum and maybe it gives them a sense of belonging or something. Anyway a lot of the comments here are much more disgraceful than Brandi's alleged behaviour. She asked to see someone's cards. She didn't call them a bitch, whore, express glee at the chance they might die or tell them they have AIDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

you think stealing 10s of thousands of dollars isnt as bad as telling sum1 you want them to die. when i was like 10 i used to say to my sister"i wish you were dead" but i would never go and steal from her. your talking about something being more morally wrong that something else. i dont think your scales is working properly m8

edit: and dont comeback with the when you were 10 you were immature now your older your mature enuf not to say those things

Jazzy3113
07-10-2007, 10:02 AM
what do we do?...... encourage the attention whore by making this thread highly populated or simply ignoring it and letting it die before it gets to big.

what is really funny is someone said on ftp last night that she will proabably make a random post because of the attention hizzle thread is getting and she is jealous....nice call

sublime
07-10-2007, 10:08 AM
wow i cant believe she snapped at teddy. also LOL at his nickname being 'iceman'

anyways teddy is a v likeable big black dude. i hate just about everybody but teddy pwns.

bad brandi.

also, brandi. if you want to help your rep in the poker world you should hang out (ie bang) w me. i am tight with many 2+2 factions and could really do wonders for your reputation. i am fat, yes. however i have a big wiener and an even bigger bankroll.

BarryLyndon
07-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Cliffnotes:

An eccentric stripper goes to Vegas, plays under the most inappropriate of physical conditions at the main event (i.e., if you're that sick, don't risk other people catching your deathly illness, thnx), acts inappropriately, loses a coin-flip, makes belligerent comment, leaves.

Then she writes a post on a site chockful of angry and/or mysoginistic 19-23 y/os who, not surprisingly, begin to make violent comments toward her. She likes it.

Mysogyny, verbal harassment, and more gossip ensues.

Barry

NFulton
07-10-2007, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what do we do?...... encourage the attention whore by making this thread highly populated...

[/ QUOTE ]

um, obv.

Hume
07-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Lol, brandi is obviously not actually dying. This is just another post of many where brandi is attention whoring.

Kneel B4 Zod
07-10-2007, 10:12 AM
I think shes saner than Newhizzle at this point

stigmata
07-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Stop airing your dirty laundry in public - it exacerbates your problems.

You don't owe us an apology, only the people you have been rude to.

Get well soon & try to look after yourself.

glimmertwin
07-10-2007, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Then she writes a post on a site chockful of angry and/or mysoginistic 19-23 y/os who, not surprisingly, begin to make violent comments toward her. She likes it.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

johnnyrocket
07-10-2007, 10:21 AM
How has she not been banned yet? I need to hear the answer to this, nvm, her and David's relationship i forgot.

How to turn $5K into $200K in a month like brandy, steal it from newhizzle then post about how you made it playing poker.

bustedromo
07-10-2007, 10:26 AM
What is this junk doing outside of NVG ? Not everyone is interested in this crap. Put it back in NVG, the 2p2 forums toilet.

Nez477
07-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Brandi,

Good god girl, please please PLEASE get some help

It's sad/frustrating to see how insecure you are, i mean, these posts are absurd, and I wish you could see them from our perspective

PITTM
07-10-2007, 10:27 AM
lol repeatedly making bad decisions and then apologizing makes you a good person right?

resboard
07-10-2007, 10:28 AM
I'll take a different stance then almost everyone. I think it took a lot of guts to come out and apologize on the internet where 99% of people will rip you. I for one know what its like to slip and say something rude when exiting a tournament as i have done it before. I hope you get healthy and return to play again soon. As for the people who constantly rip her and have nothing positive to say, you really need to get a life. What makes you better than her? Everyone makes mistakes, get over it. Get better Brandi. Good luck.

samjjones
07-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Did Brandi wear a surgical mask during this event?

What happens if she ends up infecting everybody from her table, who then infect everybody from their new table as they move on, etc?

Does Harrah's have an epidemic contingency?

Squareview
07-10-2007, 10:39 AM
how did that construction work go brandi? LOL your a clown. try some penicilin and get some sleep animal girl

Eegs
07-10-2007, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks, B

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong with u?

burningyen
07-10-2007, 10:41 AM
What registers in Brandi's brain when she reads this thread:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah I thought it was a nice apology hope you get better blah blah blah blah blah get better soon blah blah blah blah blah bang me you're hot blah blah blah blah..."

MissT74
07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Hope it's not TB and you just infected 1500+ people at the WSOP.

T

luckyjimm
07-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Not sure if this has been posted here?

"BRANDI'S BITCH
It was late; my car was just lying there looking up at me with those doleful puppy dog headlights. The look on the mechanic’s face wasn’t good. Any minute now he was going to put a hand on my shoulder and say “I’m afraid we’re gonna have to shoot her sir!”

This year there have been so many emergency situations, little did I know I was about to be involved in the most important one yet.

The phone rang. I answered it. It was Jon from Pokulator. There was a sense of urgency in his voice, and I knew it was important.

''Ed, where are you right now?'' he asked.

''I'm waiting to get my car fixed then I'm on my way to the Rio, what's up?'' I replied.

''Brandi Hawbaker is down here and she wants to know if anybody can get her some soup and something for her throat.''

''Wait, is she sick? Is she OK? What's wrong with her?'' I asked frantically.

''She's fine, she just needs some lunch and some lozenges. She'll give $100 to whoever will do it.''

Relieved that Brandi was ok, I offered my services. I phoned my favorite Thai restaurant, but it was closed!

''God Damn it! It's Monday! Don't Thai people eat on Mondays?'' I remembered there was a place near the Rio, not the best, but it would have to do. I ordered Thom Kha Gai, a coconut, chicken curry soup, an excellent choice.

''How spicy?'' asked the lady on the other end of the line. I almost crashed my car, as I had no idea how to answer. I wasn't expecting the question, and needed to come up with something quick.

''Hello??'' asked the lady from the restaurant, wondering I was still on the line.

Brandi is a spicy girl, so I decided to go with it,''Spicy... Very spicy,'' I said.

''OK come now,'' she replied.

I stopped off for throat drops next. Choosing a flavour was easy. I went with the cherry.

Half an hour later, I was in the Rio, sprinting up the corridor, soup in one hand, something for Brandi’s throat in the other. Brandi was in the tent. Only three tables remained out there, and the players looked miserable. The air conditioning wasn't working too well and it was warm and steamy. I found Brandi… she was looking good… the heat seemed to cling to her as I passed her the soup.

''Oh, there you are!'' she said, ''Thank you so much!''

''I tried calling you, but you never answered my call, what's up with that?'' I asked.

''I know I missed your call, but I called you back like ten times!'' she answered. I gave her the package and she stood up and kissed me. She pulled out her wallet and gave me a nice crisp $100 which I quickly pocketed.

''Thanks again, I appreciate it so much,'' she said flashing me a smile.

''It was no problem Brandi… just doing what a man’s gotta do!''

For the record, I would gladly get soup and throat lozenges for pretty much anybody on earth for $100. As I walked out of the room I checked my phone. It wasn't 10 missed calls, but it was 6. Close enough I suppose, I wonder if Brandi is stalking me..."

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2552/edbrandits3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://www.gutshot.com/e/coverage.php?to...w=s&search= (http://www.gutshot.com/e/coverage.php?tourna=81&day=1d&limitvb=20&limitb=0& limitt=10&show=s&search=)

gobbomom
07-10-2007, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hope it's not TB and you just infected 1500+ people at the WSOP.

T

[/ QUOTE ]

no kidding; "bags of puss" is a seriously contagious condition, no matter what it was. I can't believe doc in a box, or any professional allowed her back in that room.

luckyjimm
07-10-2007, 10:55 AM
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6791/brandid1dhf0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

The Hag
07-10-2007, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She might look a bit unwell, but she still looks pretty hot to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea a red cross in a white box is a huge improvement on the last pic I saw of her, she looks very tasty now /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SpaceMonkey13
07-10-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm kind of new to this drama...but aren't you all attention whores? She's just more successful at it than you.

Hope you get better Brandi...

Johnny Hughes
07-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Brandi, I am touched by your plight. I am going to take up a collection for you around the outlaw joints of Texas. Where should I send the money? As has already been eloquently stated, if you give it to Newhizzle, he will give it to Neverwin.

ocdscale
07-10-2007, 11:30 AM
I thought it was a nice apology, I really do hope she feels better.
I live in NY, so next time you're in the city, come over, you're hot.

Brunowolfes
07-10-2007, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
For me, this was the BEST part....essentially "even though I'm sick, I'm getting even hotter!"....lmfao....who the f#$k would even think this [censored] while this sick in the middle of the ME, let alone actually measure themselves or know how many dress sizes??? only this attn ho...

Jeremy517
07-10-2007, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've lost 4 inches off of my waist

[/ QUOTE ]

Only four inches? Tell Tom that they have pills that can help with that.

BuddyQ
07-10-2007, 11:38 AM
http://www.mutantreviewers.com/rbites2u.jpg http://www.80s.com/saveferris/images/quiz/saveme.jpg

Lurker.
07-10-2007, 11:42 AM

The B
07-10-2007, 11:46 AM
when is the "attention whore doing a cartwheel on the beach pic" gonna be posted??

still waiting

BrandiFan
07-10-2007, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
oooh ooh oh if this is contagious...

anyway hope you get better soon Brandi, don't really understand why you played at all if you are in this condition, you shuold get yourself some rest

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed.
You're young, there will be plenty of other opportunities for you to dominate the main event.
It's kind of a social responsibility thing to take the high road and sit out if you're contagious (hopefully you can get your buyin back if you've already registered).
I hope you win next year,
Fan

Dids
07-10-2007, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For me, this was the BEST part....essentially "even though I'm sick, I'm getting even hotter!"....lmfao....who the f#$k would even think this [censored] while this sick in the middle of the ME, let alone actually measure themselves or know how many dress sizes??? only this attn ho...

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you have never met a woman ever.

Terrapin Soup
07-10-2007, 11:54 AM
I don't know what kind of advice Sklansky is giving this girl, but here's two crucial bits he's neglected:
1) Don't play in a tournament if you are "very, very sick."
2) STOP POSTING. OH MY GOD STOP POSTING ON HERE. You are pouring gas-o-line on a fire.

Rottersod
07-10-2007, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you have never met a woman ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

ifoughtpiranhas
07-10-2007, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what kind of advice Sklansky is giving this girl, but here's two crucial bits he's neglected:
1) Don't play in a tournament if you are "very, very sick."
2) STOP POSTING. OH MY GOD STOP POSTING ON HERE. You are pouring gas-o-line on a fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
u silly billy, why would DS want brandi to stop posting here???

MrFizzbin
07-10-2007, 11:59 AM
So you basically have tonsillitis....

let me be the first to say it,

Lol Tonsillitisaments.....

Get them yanked, buy some Ice cram and sorbet till healed, and stop using IWTSTH. Try feminine charm to get the info you need instead of being a [deleted]....

SixT4
07-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Brandi, plz stop posting new threads every few weeks for attention. It was kinda funny at first but it's really starting to get annoying.

J.A.K.
07-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Sorry Brandi, you really had a shot at taking this down. Get well and crush the side games.

CybrPunk
07-10-2007, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

David neglected to give her this advice because he is a smart businessman. DUCY?

suzzer99
07-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Wait a minute, could any of these grave illneses affect your face, body shape, or silky skin tone? If this happens, then I have no sympathy for you.

Merek007
07-10-2007, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cliffnotes:

An eccentric stripper goes to Vegas, plays under the most inappropriate of physical conditions at the main event (i.e., if you're that sick, don't risk other people catching your deathly illness, thnx), acts inappropriately, loses a coin-flip, makes belligerent comment, leaves.

Mysogyny, verbal harassment, and more gossip ensues.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

I want Barry to summarize my life at my funeral.... reality is a real bitch.

Acein8ter
07-10-2007, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hope you get better soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

AJackson
07-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Typical Brandi.

Claims a doctor told her she should be in the ICU but instead she is posting on an internet forum.

NickyC
07-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Countdown to the sob "I'm busto" thread where she whines and cries for money to cover medical bills even though she just played in a $10k tourny?

Terrapin Soup
07-10-2007, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

David neglected to give her this advice because he is a smart businessman. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't dispute he's a smart businessman. But if he gives a rat's ass about the girl at all, even just as an acquaintance, he'd do well to tell her to lie low for her own mental well-being.

Kermit
07-10-2007, 12:28 PM
amusing and sad at the same time

Zetack
07-10-2007, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did Brandi wear a surgical mask during this event?

What happens if she ends up infecting everybody from her table, who then infect everybody from their new table as they move on, etc?

Does Harrah's have an epidemic contingency?

[/ QUOTE ]

Harrah's doesn't have a contingency plan for running the WSOP - much less anything unusual that might happen at the WSOP.

entertainme
07-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Hi,

I've edited this thread with an admittedly heavy hand. I'd like to remind everyone this isn't NVG or BBV. Please try to make your point with some level of maturity, sans name-calling.

entertainme

Dids
07-10-2007, 01:00 PM
entertainme,

To be fair, this thread was in NVG before I moved it. I banned a few people because of it. My hand is probably just as heavy as yours.

entertainme
07-10-2007, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
entertainme,

To be fair, this thread was in NVG before I moved it. I banned a few people because of it. My hand is probably just as heavy as yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm new to this mod thing and obviously trust your judgement and experience.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif Dids /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Humble Pie
07-10-2007, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My hand is probably just as heavy as yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of exercises you been doing dids?

mingorama
07-10-2007, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha that's great. Spot on.

willie
07-10-2007, 01:34 PM
apologize for all the hate, you are ridiculously wild and definitely aimed for attention--but still sucks to see anybody down from these forums. Get some rest and get better brandi.

willie.

KneeCo
07-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Brandi,
[ QUOTE ]
"Go **** yourself."

[/ QUOTE ]

CASINOCASINO
07-10-2007, 01:43 PM
B+

BTW, gross story about the vomit!

WayAbvPar
07-10-2007, 02:16 PM
I feel for anyone who is sick (I have had a brutal cold for a [censored] week now!), so I hope Brandi gets better soon. Perhaps something to coat your aching throat would help? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rainbow Warrior
07-10-2007, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi, plz stop posting new threads every few weeks for attention. It was kinda funny at first but it's really starting to get annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.

The essential feature of the histrionic personality disorder is a pervasive and excessive pattern of emotionality and attention-seeking behavior. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others.

The literature differentiates HPD according to gender. Women with HPD are described as self-centered, self-indulgent, and intensely dependent on others. They are emotionally labile and cling to others in the context of immature relationships. Females with HPD over identify with others; they project their own unrealistic, fantasied intentions onto people with whom they are involved. They are emotionally shallow and have difficulty understanding others or themselves in any depth. Selection of marital or sexual partners is often highly inappropriate. Pathology increases with the level of intimacy in relationships. Women with HPD may show inappropriate and intense anger. They may engage in manipulative suicide threats as one aspect of general manipulative interpersonal behavior. [1]

Males with HPD usually present with identity diffusion, disturbed relationships, and lack of impulse control. They have antisocial tendencies and are inclined to exploit physical symptoms. These men are emotionally immature, dramatic, and shallow. [2] Both men and women with HPD engage in disinhibited behavior. [3]

People with this disorder are usually able to function at a high level and can be successful socially and at work. However, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships or their ability to cope with losses or failures. People with this disorder may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end, although this is by no means a feature exclusive to this disorder. They often fail to see their own situation realistically, instead tending to dramatize and exaggerate. Responsibility for failure or disappointment is usually blamed on others. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

--Quoted from Wikipedia

fluffpop62
07-10-2007, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll take a different stance then almost everyone. I think it took a lot of guts to come out and apologize on the internet where 99% of people will rip you. I hope you get healthy and return to play again soon. As for the people who constantly rip her and have nothing positive to say, you really need to get a life. What makes you better than her? Everyone makes mistakes, get over it. Get better Brandi. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

trying2learn
07-10-2007, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll take a different stance then almost everyone. I think it took a lot of guts to come out and apologize on the internet where 99% of people will rip you. I hope you get healthy and return to play again soon. As for the people who constantly rip her and have nothing positive to say, you really need to get a life. What makes you better than her? Everyone makes mistakes, get over it. Get better Brandi. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand & agree with this to a point...but isn't this WAY beyond overkill with this girl?

she has acted horribly time & time again & either apologized - or come up with excuses for it...and then started the whole process over again, what...like 6 or 7 times now?

it sounds like she is super nice & chatty when things are going well for her at the table...and then about as bad as it gets when they aren't.

i'm all for hoping a sick girl gets well...but it's farily obvious brandi's got other problems going on here.

fluffpop62
07-10-2007, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, usually losing 12 pounds when you already look completely fine does not make someone hotter, especially if they are petite (which I believe Brandi is). The odd thing is that she doesn't actually look anywhere near 12 pounds lighter in the pictures from the WSOP, she looks normal.

vincevegas
07-10-2007, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Right now, I'm deathly ill.... I should not have played the tournament, but I had a lot of people counting on me whom I did not want to let down. And inevitably between my busting out and my words/actions during the day.... that exactly what I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I am the [censored] I will respond....your "illness" must be affesting your memory....you chk called the flop then it was chked down and the bets were not big it was an insignificant pot and you dont have to see my cards to know I raised and chkd down a medium Ace or small pr its basic poker you classless XXXXX.

Seriously, you turned 2k into 200k playing poker and you dont know that you expose your hand first when the action goes check check on the river?

You did call the guy an idiot and he turned to me and said now Im an idiot.....You did complain about it over and over and did win much more with your AA the other 2 or 3 times you had it.....it was 2 hours cause i only played with you that long....and you did tell the person on the phone there are NO PLAYERS at this table....if you meant no name players then whatever but several looked at me and we exchanged looks after this comment so I am not the only one who interpretted it this way....

You can claim what you want but your track record is clear....remember what you want how you want.....this stuff happened hours ago and you fk it up that bad? Your a joke.

Jurollo
07-10-2007, 02:38 PM
your 15 minutes is up no matter how hard you try to hold onto it

okterrific
07-10-2007, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I am the [censored] I will respond....your "illness" must be affesting your memory....you chk called the flop then it was chked down and the bets were not big it was an insignificant pot and you dont have to see my cards to know I raised and chkd down a medium Ace or small pr its basic poker you classless XXXXX.

Seriously, you turned 2k into 200k playing poker and you dont know that you expose your hand first when the action goes check check on the river?

You did call the guy an idiot and he turned to me and said now Im an idiot.....You did complain about it over and over and did win much more with your AA the other 2 or 3 times you had it.....it was 2 hours cause i only played with you that long....and you did tell the person on the phone there are NO PLAYERS at this table....if you meant no name players then whatever but several looked at me and we exchanged looks after this comment so I am not the only one who interpretted it this way....

You can claim what you want but your track record is clear....remember what you want how you want.....this stuff happened hours ago and you fk it up that bad? Your a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

HMMMMM. who should i believe ? Brandi or VinceVegas? This is a tough one.

quote from dummy.
[ QUOTE ]
Right now, I'm deathly ill....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh do you know what the worlds "deathly ill" mean? Unless you are currently in the OR/ICU im betting you dont.

brandi, U R DUM. k bye.

No Fizzle
07-10-2007, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your 15 minutes is up no matter how hard you try to hold onto it

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's all hope so.

TexRef
07-10-2007, 03:07 PM
LOL @ I should be in the hospital, am extremely sick, etc, etc. .... Let me quickly post to 2+2.

Awesome.

samjjones
07-10-2007, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So you basically have tonsillitis....

let me be the first to say it,

Lol Tonsillitisaments.....

Get them yanked, buy some Ice cram and sorbet till healed, and stop using IWTSTH. Try feminine charm to get the info you need instead of being a [deleted]....

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute. Brandi has tonsillitis. Greg Oden has tonsillitis.

[ QUOTE ]
Tonsillitis usually spreads from person to person by contact with the throat or nasal fluids of someone who is already infected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possible hookup?

PITTM
07-10-2007, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it takes a lot of guts to consistently act like an ass, apologize half heartedly on the internet and then act like its okay. really shows someones true character...

i agree that everyone makes mistakes. They just dont constantly keep making the same retarded mistakes over and over and over and thinking an apology makes everything forgiven.

nicesuitbond
Is it true that women don't drive well?

UtzChips
"You did call the guy an idiot and he turned to me and said now Im an idiot.....You did complain about it over and over and did win much more with your AA the other 2 or 3 times you had it.....it was 2 hours cause i only played with you that long....and you did tell the person on the phone there are NO PLAYERS at this table....if you meant no name players then whatever but several looked at me and we exchanged looks after this comment so I am not the only one who interpretted it this way....

You can claim what you want but your track record is clear....remember what you want how you want.....this stuff happened hours ago and you fk it up that bad? Your a joke."

Now that makes me so mad!! So freakin mad! [deleted] That should tame her.

W brad
07-10-2007, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ I should be in the hospital, am extremely sick, etc, etc. .... Let me quickly post to 2+2.

Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, she has the character of Teddy Roosevelt, who put off going to the hospital in order to give his speech after being wounded by an assassins bullet.

pacecar86
07-10-2007, 03:26 PM
drama doomsday bomb clock re-set to zero

TheSauce
07-10-2007, 03:45 PM
ICU... throat bleeding... airway swollen shut... deathly ill... posting on the internets... lol

entertainme
07-10-2007, 03:54 PM
I have a real life and work to do. The next one who crosses the line, name calls, or makes gross sexual references in this thread will be getting a ban.

entertainme

Dids
07-10-2007, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing is that her apology is mostly just her scapegoating her illness for her actions, which is non awesome.

To everybody rooting for her 15 minutes of fame to be up, do you really want less cute as hell girls creating hilarious drama on 2p2? Brandi rules!

pokervintage
07-10-2007, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why are you the only person who would make this post?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not serious, are you? This young woman takes more abuse from this forum than all other posters combined. She gets reemed for something that many others do during a tournament but do not have their name and deed emphatically splashed acrossed the internet by a bunch of gossipy 2 + 2 wannbe jealous types. So she decides to come up here where she is defended by one of the site owners and explain and apologize for her actions. What in the hell is wrong with that? Why don't you all give this kid a break and ease up on her a bit. Sheeesh!

pokervintage.

PokerBob
07-10-2007, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Would be nice if this young woman found some nice young guy who has a job with a pension and benefits. Got married, had some kids, went to soccer games, worked at Home Depot.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I spoke to her a few days ago, I asked her this question ("Don't you want to fall in love and have kids and move to Lawrence, Kansas and raise a family?"). She basically wanted no part of it, and told me her goal is to be the best female poker player in the world in the next 5 years.

Assani Fisher
07-10-2007, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This varies by casino and at many of them its the last person to bet has to show first.

Also asking to see someone's hand for solely information gathering purposes(rather than suspected collusion) is indeed bad etiquette, but its hardly the worst thing someone can do at a poker table.

Your Mom
07-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Brandi is crazier. Mark is a lot [censored] dumber.

Assani Fisher
07-10-2007, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I still cannot swallow

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Jazzy3113
07-10-2007, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it takes a lot of guts to consistently act like an ass, apologize half heartedly on the internet and then act like its okay. really shows someones true character...

i agree that everyone makes mistakes. They just dont constantly keep making the same retarded mistakes over and over and over and thinking an apology makes everything forgiven.

[/ QUOTE ]

it unbelievable how many times this situation comes up, not just on forums but in real life as well. For example, someone will be a real jerk then sorta apologize, and in many cases does so because they were forced to, and some person will claim it took courage and showed real character to admit ones mistake.

wtf....you act like a child and then apologize and that derserves a commendation...how about not being a douche to being with....and if I am reading the information correctly she lost with A high vs K high? not really a bad beat, she should read Dauts bustout.

her post reminds me of a famous bash quote where someone types in the chat about how is kitchen is catching fire instead of actually taking care of the fire. "Im deathly sick and should be in ICU (which doesnt make sense b/c if u need intensive care you couldnt be walking around playin a tourny) but let me post on a forum that doesnt like me and apologize instead of apologizing to the person i disrespected and getting medication.
Whoever posted that HSP definition was right on. If she was fat and ugly and wast Skalnskys new toy this wouldnt be so comical

entertainme
07-10-2007, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bans will also be issued for circumventing the profanity filter.

I don't have time to be a babysitter folks.

Bullrun
07-10-2007, 04:25 PM
I diagrammed this picture with a couple of key things that were happening and also a move that was necessary...otherwise good job.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1728/brandsoup2wx7.jpg

I really don't understand why people get so worked up about swearing in poker....so what...she acted like a sore loser at the time and felt like she needed to say something...big deal...gotta be 21 to play lets not sugar-coat an adult game....

get better tho....

Jazzy3113
07-10-2007, 04:29 PM
is dropping the F bomb still a penalty in WSOP?

Jeremy517
07-10-2007, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From Pokernews: Tom confirms her story.

http://www.pokernews.com/files_en/reporting/blog/4693eb8f7c0e2.jpg

No Fizzle
07-10-2007, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

To everybody rooting for her 15 minutes of fame to be up, do you really want less cute as hell girls creating hilarious drama on 2p2? Brandi rules!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't speak for the other guy, but I was referring to her 15 minutes of fame in the "Poker World". I'm glad we'll always have her here at 2+2...I haven't laughed so much at somebody ever.

samjjones
07-10-2007, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I still cannot swallow

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7057/donotwantss1.jpg

ne14dirt
07-10-2007, 04:58 PM
We're not in NVG anymore. This thread is dead to me now.

Army Eye
07-10-2007, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bans will also be issued for circumventing the profanity filter.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the gig. If you're too busy to be a moderator, then don't be one. I'm not all that acquainted with the banning protocol but I hope you're banning for actual bannable offenses and not because it saves you time.

highhustla
07-10-2007, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I DO I DO I DO!!! MAKE A [censored] POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNETS!!111

Bill Murphy
07-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Brandi, I will say I hope you get better & everything works out for you in the long run.

Humble Pie
07-10-2007, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What else do you do with your time Poker Mom?

PITTM
07-10-2007, 05:37 PM
what we have learned:

if you act like an ass and then apologize. you should EXPECT people to treat you better than before since youre a great person for apologizing.

alvaroaze
07-10-2007, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, you got it wrong. he was actually talking about his relantioship with Brandi:

renodoc
07-10-2007, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, you got it wrong. he was actually talking about his relantioship with Brandi:

testing the pokermom are we?

T-God
07-10-2007, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, usually losing 12 pounds when you already look completely fine does not make someone hotter, especially if they are petite (which I believe Brandi is). The odd thing is that she doesn't actually look anywhere near 12 pounds lighter in the pictures from the WSOP, she looks normal.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why you're calling Brandi fat. I don't think she looks fat.

Also, there would be alot more sympathy if it she wasn't obviously lying again.

Prickly Pete
07-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Not sure how the poker reporters missed Brandi also saying "Stick it up your a$$ [censored]" after her bustout. I was at the next table.

Lovely gal.

fluffpop62
07-10-2007, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why you're calling Brandi fat. I don't think she looks fat.

Also, there would be alot more sympathy if it she wasn't obviously lying again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what would lead you to believe that I called Brandi fat, or why I would have initiative to do that. Perhaps you misread.

MicroBob
07-10-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm deathly ill and really need to be in a hospital but I'm going to post on 2+2 instead?
That's just weird.

Trying to suck it up through the main-event I guess I can understand. But running off to 2+2 to swing by and talk about how you really really need to have medical attention right-away is odd.

I've never played poker when I was very sick before. I can imagine one's fuse would be signficiantly shorter.
But I've never told anyone to "go f*ck yourself" nor have I ever had anyone say that to me either.

To most people, no matter how sick they are, this is such a rude thing to do that they simply wouldn't do it in the first place.
Note that not doing such a thing in the first place means completely foregoing that little part about having to offer any sort of an apology.

I very much believe that there are enough haters around to practically never give her the benefit of the doubt when she is actually being nice.
But the incident with Curtains, whose judgement I actually trust, and the fact that this kind of rude behavior keeps being reported over and over again in Brandi situations, seems to imply that the bigger problem does indeed lie with Brandi's behavior and not with some incorrect perceptions that a few haters have.

PokeReader
07-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Brandi,
I hope you are feeling better. You do not need to be in ICU. People who need to be in ICU are in ICU. I have been there. People who are in ICU cannot play poker tournaments, whether they want to or not, whether people are depending on them or not. You are just very sick with the flu, and dehydrated with a bad infection. If you would not bs so much I would sympathize more, because I often end up having to visit the hopitizital for I.V. fluids when I am sick after I had cancer. But this does not much me change my basic character either. I suggest you try to figure out why you lose your temper when you're frustrated, and work on this, instead of just apologizing after it happens. Good luck, and I actually do hope you feel better. (Don't seek friendship or respect here, you'll just be disappointed, but then you're using 2+2 just as much, aren't you?).

J.C. Gloves
07-10-2007, 06:37 PM
I <3 Brandi. She gets 2p2 in a "frenzy" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BraveJayhawk
07-10-2007, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and move to Lawrence, Kansas

[/ QUOTE ]

Not my beloved Lawrence!

sirtimo
07-10-2007, 06:51 PM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2222/raymerrocksow8eo6.jpg

SixT4
07-10-2007, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
apologize for all the hate, you are ridiculously wild and definitely aimed for attention--but still sucks to see anybody down from these forums. Get some rest and get better brandi.

willie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, she will not PM you for sex.

entertainme
07-10-2007, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What else do you do with your time Poker Mom?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wife, mother of two, and I've run a successful business for the last 18 years.

FWIW, I volunteer because for some reason I like you guys. I like to cheer on the success of others, for example the WSOP cashes list. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=10736034&an=0&page=0#Pos t10736034)

I naturally prefer that we all get along while also following forum guidelines.

I'd like to ask you guys to check out this ATF thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=11139057&an=0&page=0#Pos t11139057) which proposes moving threads like this one to NVG.

RichardHurtz
07-10-2007, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn that was funny.

PokeReader
07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I believe it was Brandi that chose to post her drama apology here. So if you wanted to move it then you could have, no?

W brad
07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'd like to ask you guys to check out this ATF thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=11139057&an=0&page=0#Pos t11139057) which proposes moving threads like this one to NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should reopen the Special Sklansky Forum and move all Brandi threads there.

entertainme
07-10-2007, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe it was Brandi that chose to post her drama apology here. So if you wanted to move it then you could have, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Brandi posted in both forums. NVG moved the NVG thread here. I locked the duplicate started in Tournaments.

PokeReader
07-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Apologies on that point, however I fail to see how the follow on posters have any choice of what forum to post in. They are merely following what the mods have chosen to do. If you are unhappy with this it seems that you should not be discussing this with us, but with the mod of NVG.

shawny boy
07-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm not sure why blood in her stomach would make her throw up...

PokeReader
07-10-2007, 08:30 PM
You can't digest human blood. If you swallow any substantial amount you will throw up. However, I think the bleeding is minor or she would be in the hospital, it is not usual that there would be uncontrollable bleeding from this. Therefore, I think it is just minor bleeding and she is nauseous anyway due to the flu, and the strep is a secondary infection to this primary illness. It does seem the strep is very bad case, however, unless she completely failed to respond to the steroid injections and antibotics, it would be highly unusual for someone with strep and the flu to be in ICU. I believe this statement was taken somewhat out of context. However, she does seem quite ill, and I hope she is better soon.

Salmo Trutta
07-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Excuses, excuses. I heard that the real reason Brandi busted out was because her dog ate her crib sheet that showed the ranking of hands. Otherwise, she was a cinch to win the Main Event.

Salmo Trutta
07-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Post deleted by Salmo Trutta

HotPockets
07-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Okay, How am I the only one in 20 pages to catch this?
from Pokerbobs Dear Brandi Thread the following was posted by Jennfox on Page 10 of the thread [ QUOTE ]
we were at howard/steve's bbq last night. brandi was there, looking cute, as usual. maybe a tad bit overdressed for a bbq.. but about 80% of the women there were, so... she wasnt spotlighted. except for when it was her turn at karaoke. she sang "these boots were made for walking" (surprisingly well). don't know who she came with, but all my guy friends swear she was there with sklansky. personally, i didnt see it. if she did come with him, i know for a fact she didn't leave with him so it seems unlikely they came as a pair. maybe he just invited her. they werent necessarily there together.
anyway, cops came and walked around the party, getting autographs etc from matusow and howard. but it made me feel pretty uneasy since i was busy trying to blaze one, so i decided it was time for us to head outta there. we walked out the front and saw brandi kinda wandering down the front driveway. she musta seen someone she knew bc she walked up to the drivers side of a car that was also leaving bbq and started chatting up the driver, (or driver chatting up her, probably more likely). i hear "oh, you're going to bellagio? thats perfect! thats where i'm heading too!" . she popped in the back seat and they sped off into the night. that must be where you guys picked up the story at bobby's room. none of this is gossip, but still enjoyable reading to all of you with no lives

ps. i don't know if this is noteworthy, but it should be said that no one acted at the bbq acted like she shouldn't be there. i heard nothing negative said about her while i was there from anyone. (except for a couple guys too scared to talk to her.) and certainly she had the hosts approval to be there. people should start taking notice that she's becoming legit.

brandi, hope this doesn't bother you. totally benign gossip. you rocked the karaoke last night!

[/ QUOTE ]

Post is from 7/4/07

Must be tough singing freakin karaoke with the puss lungs and all. Im sure the ICU has a karaoke machine though.

Linky to Thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=gossip&Number=11009535&pa ge=4&fpart=10)

entertainme
07-10-2007, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apologies on that point, however I fail to see how the follow on posters have any choice of what forum to post in. They are merely following what the mods have chosen to do. If you are unhappy with this it seems that you should not be discussing this with us, but with the mod of NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do know which way I'm leaning. I thought I'd give the forum posters a chance to give their feedback in the ATF thread.

fraac
07-10-2007, 10:32 PM
There go my chances in the fantasy wsop.

Brandi, you owe me one satellite entry.

Gonso
07-10-2007, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This nutcase has an excuse for everything. She should stay on the pole.

nortonmalc
07-10-2007, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a thought as someone who knows nothing about you except from reading your posts here.... if you're that deathly ill right now, why aren't you in bed resting or on your way to a hospital instead of making lengthy message board posts?

Maple Leafs
07-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Just a quick teachable moment for the younger folks here:

An apology that uses the word "but" isn't really an apology.

bettyqs
07-10-2007, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi cannot take responsibility for anything she says or does...her but(t) will alwyas get in the way.

Raisor
07-10-2007, 11:36 PM
who's Brandi?

Jooka
07-11-2007, 12:38 AM
trying to figure out if she is trying to win a bracelet or a Darwin award. Really got to go w/ Darwin award at this point.

xker17x
07-11-2007, 12:40 AM
[deleted]

PokeReader
07-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Excellent point, in this week in which she was deathly ill and made multiple visits to the "hospital" she was seen at many social events and night clubs. She didn't look very sick I would have to say from her pictures, and people at her table said the only time sounded sick was when she was losing. Probably another Brandi wild exaggeration to diminish her bad behavior. I reduce my sympathy to cover the relatively normal respiratory infection she probably has, with some normal complications. It's so hard to ever know if she is telling the truth, I tend to think she is incapable of not exaggerating and making everything more dramatic even when she tries.

Lori
07-11-2007, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I could really use some kind words and good friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

If 10% of what is posted on these forums is true, you've been using your friends for some time now.

Lori

kiwi
07-11-2007, 01:01 AM
from here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=11021954&an=0&page=0#Pos t11021954)

[ QUOTE ]
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3776/branelizup0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

[/ QUOTE ]

brandifan777
07-11-2007, 01:20 AM
Hi, Brandi. Hope you get better.

Thanir
07-11-2007, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

but so very true

willie
07-11-2007, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

willie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, she will not PM you for sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh i was SO praying for that to happen to....shucks.

Emperor
07-11-2007, 03:51 AM
Seriously, why is this troll still allowed to post?

She continually makes posts full of lies and drivel for no good reason other than to rile up the members.

Any other troll making such useless posts would have been banned by now.

I thought there was a notify mod button around here somewhere, I can't find it.

bryan4967
07-11-2007, 04:15 AM
umm and you are?

okterrific
07-11-2007, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a real life and work to do. The next one who crosses the line, name calls, or makes gross sexual references in this thread will be getting a ban.

entertainme

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet Brandi's able to Troll constantly.

I guess its all in who you know and who you blow.

Yeaaaaaaah mods.

kylephilly
07-11-2007, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Be sure to alert 2+2 before you go to the hospital with every life threatening illness. We need to know these things!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same thing, personally it wouldn't be on my "To Do" list before visiting the hospital

belloc
07-11-2007, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.

The essential feature of the histrionic personality disorder is a pervasive and excessive pattern of emotionality and attention-seeking behavior. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others.

The literature differentiates HPD according to gender. Women with HPD are described as self-centered, self-indulgent, and intensely dependent on others. They are emotionally labile and cling to others in the context of immature relationships. Females with HPD over identify with others; they project their own unrealistic, fantasied intentions onto people with whom they are involved. They are emotionally shallow and have difficulty understanding others or themselves in any depth. Selection of marital or sexual partners is often highly inappropriate. Pathology increases with the level of intimacy in relationships. Women with HPD may show inappropriate and intense anger. They may engage in manipulative suicide threats as one aspect of general manipulative interpersonal behavior. [1]

Males with HPD usually present with identity diffusion, disturbed relationships, and lack of impulse control. They have antisocial tendencies and are inclined to exploit physical symptoms. These men are emotionally immature, dramatic, and shallow. [2] Both men and women with HPD engage in disinhibited behavior. [3]

People with this disorder are usually able to function at a high level and can be successful socially and at work. However, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships or their ability to cope with losses or failures. People with this disorder may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end, although this is by no means a feature exclusive to this disorder. They often fail to see their own situation realistically, instead tending to dramatize and exaggerate. Responsibility for failure or disappointment is usually blamed on others. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

--Quoted from Wikipedia

[/ QUOTE ]

Winnar winnar....uh-chicken dinnar.

rakemeplz
07-11-2007, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All jokes aside. Hope they find a cure for the aids. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chomp
07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All jokes aside. Hope they find a cure for the aids. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just horrible on every level. Poor show.

Envyme_Mvp
07-11-2007, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you and neverwin should pay newhizzle back [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

RichardHurtz
07-12-2007, 02:49 AM
Brandi wrote: "As far as not wearing underwear or showing my crotch at a table, or running a service, or being a whore... Not true. I may be somewhat of an exhibitionist, but I am definitely above all ~ a LADY."

Go **** yourself. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

metsandfinsfan
07-12-2007, 03:14 AM
brandi please get well soon

listen to your doctors

/images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

and ignore the haters

metsandfinsfan
07-12-2007, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

She continually makes posts full of lies and drivel for no good reason other than to rile up the members.

[/ QUOTE ]

she's not a troll

and every thread she starts gets 1000+ replies if it is not locked so stop acting like people dont enjoy her posts

kipin
07-12-2007, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she's not a troll

and every thread she starts gets 1000+ replies if it is not locked so stop acting like people dont enjoy her posts

[/ QUOTE ]

People enjoy looking at fatal car accidents.

It doesn't mean its a good thing, and we should have more fatal car accidents.

entertainme
07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
I think the thread has run it's course. There's nothing new to be said so, "It's a lock!"