PDA

View Full Version : any suggestions about playing vs Daniel Quach or others @ my 2A table?

huge
07-09-2007, 07:31 PM
I've got my table draw for day 2A, and it looks a bit tough. No big name pros, but at least three successful circuit-ers. I don't think I saw any of the WPT events in which Daniel Quach played (won one, finished 2nd twice). If anyone is willing to comment on his play, I would appreciate it. Two other players at my table with substantial puplished tournament cash are Arturo Morales and Ut Nguyen. Any info on them would be appreciated as well.

If anyone at my table is reading this, I play like crap.

-huge

bmf823
07-09-2007, 07:52 PM
where are you looking to find day 2 table draws?

Nicok7
07-09-2007, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where are you looking to find day 2 table draws?

[/ QUOTE ]

T_Mac
07-09-2007, 09:21 PM
P5's comes through...posted by AudiTT

"On the main WSOP website, it's in the news section under "end of day 1x" and it is just a list of chip counts in order, but it has your table number. You can see everyone else's table number too."

WOW my table looks AMAZING! Bunch of random guys I've never heard of, highest stack is 65k and a bunch of guys between 20 and 40. And most of them have no live results, the most impressive guy has 2 tiny cashes in events, weeeeeee

MJBuddy
07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
*forsees a bunch of amapros getting wrecked by no-names because they get cocky at the table*