PDA

View Full Version : When do we get our Neteller moeny?

delta k
07-08-2007, 08:13 PM
I haven't seen anything about it lately...I'd like that $ at some point.

Thanks

Please post Neteller stuff in this thread. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=law&Number=7868345&page=0 &fpart=10) 4_2_it

jonyy6788
07-08-2007, 08:23 PM

DMoogle
07-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Hopefully we'll be able to withdraw it next Friday. For them to process the withdraw, who knows. I'm guessing somewhere around at least two months.

joker122
07-09-2007, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully we'll be able to withdraw it next Friday. For them to process the withdraw, who knows. I'm guessing somewhere around at least two months.

[/ QUOTE ]

where did friday come from?

UbinTook
07-09-2007, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where did friday come from?

[/ QUOTE ]
Where have you been?
Because friday is the 13th...
From the neteller FAQ:
[ QUOTE ]

When will US members get their money back?
NETELLER currently anticipates that implementation of the Distribution Plan will commence upon the resolution of the USAO investigation. NETELLER has advised the USAO that it will use its best efforts to resolve the investigation no later than July 13, 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

read it all here...
http://content.neteller.com/content/en/member_businessupdate_us.htm

bkholdem
07-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Glad I read that. Pretty shady how they have a stipulation where us player funds will be forfeited if not withdrawn within the alloted time period.

oldbookguy
07-09-2007, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Glad I read that. Pretty shady how they have a stipulation where us player funds will be forfeited if not withdrawn within the alloted time period.

[/ QUOTE ]

From the Press release:
What if I do not withdraw my funds?
Funds that are not claimed by US members through the Distribution Plan will be forfeited by NETELLER in a manner to be determined by the USAO.

notice the bold, forfeited BY not TO Neteller. The USAO will receive the funds, the US Government.....

obg

Feltin Licter
07-09-2007, 02:02 PM
We get the money Friday

DMoogle
07-09-2007, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We are able to withdraw the money Friday

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP. If Neteller DOES come through (which I think they will this time), we'll be able to only withdraw on Friday. It could take months for them to actually send the money.

EscapePlan9
07-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Thousands of US customers will try to withdraw their funds that day. Good luck to us even being able to log-in, right?

Obv answer is to stay up all-night jamming the F5 key until we're allowed to withdraw. FIRST IN LINE YO, GIMME MONIES

numbnuts007
07-11-2007, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

When will US members get their money back?
NETELLER currently anticipates that implementation of the Distribution Plan will commence upon the resolution of the USAO investigation. NETELLER has advised the USAO that it will use its best efforts to resolve the investigation no later than July 13, 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Friday is pretty optomistic date for when we will actually be able to withdraw our monies. They used some very non-commital language. We've all seen what Neteller's "best efforts" look like. I think we'll get our monies, but as to when, i'm taking the over.

Backspin20
07-11-2007, 05:40 PM
This is still such a nightmare.
Have Neteller lost any business overseas due to the BS they pulled in the US? Has there reputation been scared even alittle by other countries?

VayaConDios
07-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Next Thursday. I hear Stars will be offering a bonus to celebrate.

JLaw
07-12-2007, 03:29 AM
Just got a notice from neteller. An excerpt:

The Company remains in discussions with the USAO for the purpose of resolving the investigation and has advised the USAO that it will use its best efforts to resolve the investigation on or soon after 13 July 2007. However, the Company believes that these and other recent developments will likely delay its efforts to resolve the investigation by a short period. A further update will be given on 13 July 2007.

Ugh.

Wahoo73
07-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Not any time soon apparently: Latest NETELLER Press Release (http://www.neteller-group.com/press/en/133.htm)

farmslicer7
07-12-2007, 10:01 AM
I think it's funny that they have discounted the whole Lefeuvre case as unrelated to their business and then now is using that as an excuse to delay payment.

bossplayer
07-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Uh, wouldn't the investigation be over if they both plead out? Neteller is soooooooooooo lame, if we didn't already know that.

And what exactly are 'other recent developments'. This scares me. Actually, everything scares me when it comes to the US government and Neteller.

nineinchal
07-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Why would they give you your money? They are on the Isle of Man and you are in Oshkosh USA.

Everytime my local crew of bookmakers got busted I never got the money they owed me since they lost the slips or the tapes. However if I lost somehow they knew what my figure was.

Backspin20
07-12-2007, 01:01 PM
so pissed... what does Lefeuvre have to do with our money. O wait, everyting I guess.

WarmonkEd
07-12-2007, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would they give you your money? They are on the Isle of Man and you are in Oshkosh USA.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might as well say no one should ever do business outside their neighborhood.

bossplayer
07-12-2007, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You might as well say no one should ever do business outside their neighborhood.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have learned to ignore 90% of East coast responses.

nineinchal
07-12-2007, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You took my quote out of context. Please read THE FULL QUOTE below:

Everytime my local crew of bookmakers got busted I never got the money they owed me since they lost the slips or the tapes. However if I lost somehow they knew what my figure was.

ski
07-12-2007, 04:50 PM
I actually laughed out loud that they have this printed right below the press release saying, Our Execs are going to jail and we don't plan on paying you anytime soon..

"About the NETELLER Group
Trusted by millions of consumers in over 160 countries to move and manage billions of dollars each year, the NETELLER Group operates the world's leading independent online payment business. The Group specializes in providing innovative and instant payment services where money transfer is difficult or risky due to identity, trust, currency exchange, or distance. Being independent has allowed the Group to support thousands of retailers and merchants in many geographies and across multiple industries."

coloradoslim
07-12-2007, 07:52 PM
im tried to stay positive thru this whole thing but todays release is so incredibly patronizing i am now just angry.either pay gives us a admit to scewing us. to bad there is no oil on the isle of man,we could probably convince the bush/cheney regime to invade.

bossplayer
07-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Neteller execs might want to start thinking of investing in a Popemobile.

coxquinn
07-12-2007, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im tried to stay positive thru this whole thing but todays release is so incredibly patronizing i am now just angry.either pay gives us a admit to scewing us. to bad there is no oil on the isle of man,we could probably convince the bush/cheney regime to invade.

[/ QUOTE ]

what did they release today?