PDA

View Full Version : What upgrades would you like to see?

RakeReduction
07-06-2007, 10:29 PM
For those of you who have accounts with us at our back end, rakeupdate.com, you know that we are constantly upgrading our site adding new features. The question is, what sort of upgrades would you like to see?

Before you answer that, let me tell you what we are currently working on:

- Calenders: so you can see your rake per day, last month, last week etc (ETA sometime in late july or early august)

- Upgrade to the tiers and %'s: We plan to increase ALL 5 tiers for referring your friends \ landing pages (ETA sometime in july)

- Integrated Landing Page: If you don't already have an offer at another site, an internal landing page so you can easily sign up (ETA sometime in August)

- Weekly Freeroll: Very unique contest with alot of twists. This will be added when we add the cake poker skin (ETA late august)

What would you like to see added?

metsandfinsfan
07-07-2007, 07:33 PM
the freeroll is a must. you have been promising it forever

redbeard
07-08-2007, 12:32 AM
as far as the calendars go i'd like to see those go all the way back to the date of sign up if possible (at least on a monthly basis) and if they can't go that far back if you could get them back for a year at least that would be great.

thanks for the improvements!

RakeReduction
07-08-2007, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the freeroll is a must. you have been promising it forever

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man I know. One of our partners pointed out that the freeroll is like our "duke nukem forever" always promised, never here.

Some background with that, we were all set to run that freeroll on Bodog, then ran into a problem with Bodog not allowing Canadian players.

Then we had it all set up to run on the Merge Network, then merge had a big issue with us offering rakeback (Even though at first they said it would be ok).

Now we are trying the cake poker network, which HOPEFULLY will be ready in august. It's been hard to find a site that will let us run a weekly freeroll, with a rotating prize pool, that allows US players, allows rakeback etc..

We think we finally have though /images/graemlins/smile.gif