01-04-2006, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://tinypic.com/jqnpxe.png

Cash game. 6 players.

Allin on flop.

Pot: 235 Big Blinds

/images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He was the favorite to win on the flop. In fact you were drawing dead, the best you could hope for was a tie. I don't see how this is a "bad beat?"

MostKnownUnknown
01-04-2006, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He was the favorite to win on the flop. In fact you were drawing dead, the best you could hope for was a tie. I don't see how this is a "bad beat?"

[/ QUOTE ]

You being serious?

Jehaim
01-05-2006, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://tinypic.com/jqnpxe.png

Cash game. 6 players.

Allin on flop.

Pot: 235 Big Blinds

/images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance /images/graemlins/cool.gif

master_hellmuth
01-05-2006, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Find anything in the above sentence I made that is incorrect. He was the statistical favorite to win over you. You had no cards in the deck that made you a winner, only ones that made you tie. He had several ways to make him a winner, and his worst case scenario was a tie. You were therefore dominated.

TheWorstPlayer
01-05-2006, 12:53 AM
it's called a cold deck. it sucks.

ghostface
01-05-2006, 12:56 AM
I thought a cold deck was when you lost. Hero was a 2.5:1 favortivecefegw in this hands.

ghostface
01-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Oh wait you got owned, LOL.

Jehaim
01-05-2006, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Find anything in the above sentence I made that is incorrect. He was the statistical favorite to win over you. You had no cards in the deck that made you a winner, only ones that made you tie. He had several ways to make him a winner, and his worst case scenario was a tie. You were therefore dominated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, its a Variance post. Something i hate. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jehaim
01-05-2006, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh wait you got owned, LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know this kind of comments will trigger events high above your knowledge. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PokerBob
01-05-2006, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate you.

b33nz
01-05-2006, 02:21 AM
So........ are you really quitting over one hand? Getting outdrawn by one out is worse than getting outdrawn by a backdoor flush... so yea. Remember backdoor flushes are worth between 1.5 to 2 outs if player see's both the turn and the river.

little cahoonies
01-05-2006, 02:23 AM
that picture has been photoshopped. the first hand is J7 but the second hand is 7J. party poker always deals the higher cards first and the lower card second. both hands should say J7.

Jehaim
01-05-2006, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So........ are you really quitting over one hand? Getting outdrawn by one out is worse than getting outdrawn by a backdoor flush... so yea. Remember backdoor flushes are worth between 1.5 to 2 outs if player see's both the turn and the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit for today. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jehaim
01-05-2006, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that picture has been photoshopped. the first hand is J7 but the second hand is 7J. party poker always deals the higher cards first and the lower card second. both hands should say J7.

[/ QUOTE ]

No its not photoshopped. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

MycroftX
01-05-2006, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In fact you were drawing dead

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Find anything in the above sentence I made that is incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he wasn't drawing dead. He could have caught 4 clubs or 4 hearts.

Before the flop J7o vs. J7s.
J7o will win 2.2%
J7S will win 7.2%
there will be a split 90.7%.

b33nz
01-05-2006, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In fact you were drawing dead

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Find anything in the above sentence I made that is incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he wasn't drawing dead. He could have caught 4 clubs or 4 hearts.

Before the flop J7o vs. J7s.
J7o will win 2.2%
J7S will win 7.2%
there will be a split 90.7%.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure he meant he was drawing dead in that particular situation. And it is true, his opponent was freerolling and got there. Doesn't happen often, but happens. [censored] happens. That's poker. Bleh.

gilbert
01-05-2006, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is that why i can never catch a pair?

Gildwulf
01-05-2006, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] http://www.actionstudios.com/realms/deliverance/images/troll.jpg

kurosh
01-05-2006, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Why do you say stupid [censored] like this? Anyone who has played on party (nearly everyone here) knows that isn't true. Not to mention it would be a bitch to photoshop. Wow. Way to waste my time.