PDA

View Full Version : Physics forums

thylacine
07-03-2007, 07:02 PM
What forums are there (apart from this fine forum of course) for discussions about theoretical physics.

For each one, any comments about traffic level, signal/noise ratio etc.

Fels krone
07-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Yeah, I wouldnt mind a decent recomendation to an understandable physics forum. Like OP, I could spend an hour or two googling, but this forum is pretty good about that stuff.

evank15
07-06-2007, 02:29 AM
Funnily enough...

http://physicsforums.com/

thylacine
07-06-2007, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Funnily enough...

http://physicsforums.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

Any others?

For each one, any comments about traffic level, signal/noise ratio etc.

MidGe
07-06-2007, 06:54 AM
I am not getting the point of your post, thylacine.

Are you trying to redirect questions on this forum to others.

It seems that physics questions on this forum are debated by people of various abilities and understanding of the topic, which makes it somewhat more interesting than most.

I agree with the earlier poster, try a google search if you are not happy, or post a reference to this forum on the others. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thylacine
07-06-2007, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

It seems that physics questions on this forum are debated by people of various abilities and understanding of the topic, which makes it somewhat more interesting than most.

I agree with the earlier poster, try a google search if you are not happy, or post a reference to this forum on the others. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh, okay MidGe. Tell me, what determines whether a particular quark will go to heaven or hell?

Borodog
07-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Quantum electrotheology.

felson
07-06-2007, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh, okay MidGe. Tell me, what determines whether a particular quark will go to heaven or hell?

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends. Was the quark born in China?