PDA

View Full Version : ** Event 45: $5,000 NLE Six Handed **

entertainme
06-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Noon today at the Rio. Who's in?

Kristian
06-28-2007, 10:54 AM
My first WSOP event evar! I can't say I am not excited.

entertainme
06-28-2007, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My first WSOP event evar! I can't say I am not excited.

[/ QUOTE ]

GL! GL! GL! GL!

AceCR9
06-28-2007, 11:47 AM
In.

been running bad this past week so I expect at least a FT appearance /images/graemlins/smile.gif

THAY3R
06-28-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm going to win this.

Todd Terry
06-28-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm in. I lasted 25 minutes in the 2500 6-handed, this has double the amount of chips, so I'm hoping to last 50 minutes.

nath
06-28-2007, 01:01 PM
be there soon

ahnuld
06-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Me and the guys in my house are all playing. This is our fortee so be on the lookout for whitelime, krantz, foxwoodsfiend, flawless_victory and ahnuld

Warteen
06-28-2007, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to win this.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of odds can I get betting against you winning this?

Nicok7
06-28-2007, 01:08 PM
In!

mastr
06-28-2007, 01:10 PM
thayer is going to lose in heartbreaking fashion and I'm going to win after kneecapping all my opponents... seems the only way these days

Warteen
06-28-2007, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Me and the guys in my house are all playing. This is our fortee so be on the lookout for whitelime, krantz, foxwoodsfiend, flawless_victory and ahnuld

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the real names here? I remember from the last event that FWF is Ariel, but I'd like to know the rest, for the sweatfest. Good luck to all of you.

THAY3R
06-28-2007, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to win this.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of odds can I get betting against you winning this?

[/ QUOTE ]

# of field / 2 : 1

THAY3R
06-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Well, the inverse of that I suppose.

EvanJC
06-28-2007, 01:49 PM
I have a feeling this is going to be a very tough field.

dcviperboy
06-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Can someone post updates bc I'm at work /images/graemlins/frown.gif plzkthx

Bond18
06-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Obv in.

TwistedEcho
06-28-2007, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obv in.

[/ QUOTE ]

DevinLake
06-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Gl everyone, I wanted to play in this but I ran bad this week. The ratio of 2p2ers to other people seems like it's going to be huge in this event. So, I'm sure there will be multiple 2p2ers at the final table.

hantori
06-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Men Nguyen, Minh Ly, Bill Chen, Dan Alspach, Surinder Sunar, David Williams, Fred Goldberg, Jeff Madsen, Travis Rice, Davidson Matthew, Max Pescatori, Jeff Lisandro, Chau Giang, Isaac Haxton, Al "Sugar Bear" Barbieri, John Racener, Sam Grizzle, Tony G...

Gavin Smith, Antonio Esfandiari, Greg Mueller, Isabelle Mercier, Greg Raymer, Howard Lederer

Gavin Griffin, Mimi Tran, Sam Farha, Chad Brown, Andy Black, JC Tran, David Levi, Justin Bonomo, Ted Forrest, Bill Edler, Tim West, Mikael Thuritz, Sherkhan Farnood, Tom Franklin, John D'Agostino, Thomas Wahlroos, Marco Traniello, Jimmy Tran, and Joe Sebok.

Jim "KrazyKanuck" Worth, David "Devilfish" Ulliott, Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier, Dutch Boyd, Kevin O'Donnell, Huck Seed, Don Mullins, Dan Harmetz

Joe Hachem, TJ Cloutier, Ted Lawson, Erik Seidel, Jennifer Harman, Phil Laak, Daniel Negreanu, Jason Strasser, Carl Olson, Humberto Brenes, Ross Boatman, Jennifer Tilly, Hoyt Corkins, Dutch Boyd, Kenna James, Shannon Elizabeth, and Ross Boatman

Nice field anyway

mason55
06-28-2007, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
# 56 minutes ago | Posted by AmyC
LOL Donkaments

So says Jonathan "FieryJustice" Little's T-Shirt

[/ QUOTE ]

AceCR9
06-28-2007, 06:22 PM
THAYER runs so good it makes me want to puke.

he(20kish stack) opens to 600 at 100/200. I(10k) 3 bet to 1800 w/ QQ. he makes it like 7k basically putting me all in. this was the first 4 bet at the table so I take my time, and decide to put it in, and ask if he has aces or kings. thayer kinda looks away and mumbles "no". he shows 77. flop is 7 high, gg me.

I guess thats what it takes to win big donkaments, something I've never had.

THAYer- did I give off a tell, or was there another reason you put in 50bb w/ 77? I don't play many tournaments so maybe I am missing something.

J.C. Gloves
06-28-2007, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

he(20kish stack) opens to 600 at 100/200. I(10k) 3 bet to 1800 w/ QQ. he makes it like 7k basically putting me all in. this was the first 4 bet at the table so I take my time, and decide to put it in, and ask if he has aces or kings. thayer kinda looks away and mumbles "no". he shows 77. flop is 7 high, gg me.

THAYer- did I give off a tell, or was there another reason you put in 50bb w/ 77? I don't play many tournaments so maybe I am missing something.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lolz @ Thay3er, ur the bestest! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gl tho, u too nath

bigbabyjesus
06-28-2007, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

positions?

shaundeeb
06-28-2007, 07:05 PM
heh I tried to do what thayer did and A5s couldn't beat QQ I even floped an ace and he turns straight booo.

I got upto 25k lost 8k on that A5 hand lost another 5k when I had to c/f my nut flushdraw cuz board paired and he shoved for pot next hand guy opens 500 at 1/200 I call OTB with AQss he calls in BB flops Ax 4s 8s checked to me I bet 1k he c/r to 3k I decide to all and call any turn shove I do on the 6x turn and lose to 84 I somehow whiff 20+ outs.

nath
06-28-2007, 07:10 PM
That sucked

AceCR9
06-28-2007, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

positions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was utg+1 and I was CO(next to act)

neuroman
06-28-2007, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That sucked

[/ QUOTE ]
you out?

Exitonly
06-28-2007, 10:28 PM
My table had Colson, newhizzle, and Dariominieri. And then I ran KK into a loose unknown's AA. Fun tournament.

ahnuld
06-28-2007, 10:32 PM
HOLY [censored] [censored] YOU TOURNIES, RUN LIKE [censored] ASS EVERYONE IS [censored]

whitelime, aka emil patel is still is as far as I know.

Kermit
06-28-2007, 10:34 PM
every online tournament i have played with him, he runs like jesus himself.

im sure he runs poorly at times, but i haven't seen it.

kermit

imjoshsizemore
06-28-2007, 11:10 PM
lol, Jamie Goldaments

coxquinn
06-28-2007, 11:33 PM
lol, ZeeJustin vs Helmuthaments

gobboboy
06-28-2007, 11:46 PM
lol, under 21aments

fightingcoward
06-29-2007, 12:10 AM
lol jamiegoldchipleadaments why isnt anyone talking about this?

Jack Bando
06-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Anyone have the picture from last year's ME sweat for Jamie Gold, the one that's a pile of gold bars that says Gold Rush?

Injection
06-29-2007, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, I think I taste vomit.

Gl 2'ers, I expect at least 3 (maybe 5) at the FT, gogogo.

okterrific
06-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Jamie Gold, poised to win it all

ugh...aments?

chicken10der
06-29-2007, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have the picture from last year's ME sweat for Jamie Gold, the one that's a pile of gold bars that says Gold Rush?

[/ QUOTE ]

please phrase your question in the form of an lol ____aments

AJackson
06-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Justin Bonomo bets out 4,500 on the turn of {3-Diamonds}{7-Diamonds}{J-Diamonds}{K-Spades} and Phil Hellmuth calls. Bonomo bets out 12K on a river of {J-Spades} and Phil calls. Bonomo shows {K-Clubs}{J-Hearts} for the boat and Hellmuth mucks.

Following the hand, Hellmuth utters "effing amateur" to Bonomo and follows with "You've been raising every hand, you can't have a hand ever time!" -- which he had apparently also said while Bonomo was in the middle of previous hands.

Bonomo calls the floor over and tells them that Hellmuth had not only called him an "effing amateur," but also has been talking about how Bonomo can't have a hand WHILE Bonomo is currently in a hand. Phil acknowledged that talking while Bonomo was in a hand was out of line and said he was just steaming and apologized.

Bonomo responds "You apologized before. You did it to me in the 50K, you did it to me at Bellagio, you can't influence action while I'm in a hand!" Phil again apologizes. Bonomo says "You apologized before, just stop doing it. You're supposed to be a professional, stop acting like an amateur."

The Tournament Director tells them both not to talk while the other is in a hand and gives them both a warning.

Two minutes go by (Hellmuth visibly steaming the entire time) and Hellmuth mumbles, "He really has been raising every hand."

Justin comes back with "You know what Phil, then re-raise me."

Unless this table breaks, this is surely not the last of this battle.

MJBuddy
06-29-2007, 01:21 AM
ZeeJustin is my new official favorite Amapro.

timotheeeee
06-29-2007, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Justin Bonomo bets out 4,500 on the turn of {3-Diamonds}{7-Diamonds}{J-Diamonds}{K-Spades} and Phil Hellmuth calls. Bonomo bets out 12K on a river of {J-Spades} and Phil calls. Bonomo shows {K-Clubs}{J-Hearts} for the boat and Hellmuth mucks.

Following the hand, Hellmuth utters "effing amateur" to Bonomo and follows with "You've been raising every hand, you can't have a hand ever time!" -- which he had apparently also said while Bonomo was in the middle of previous hands.

Bonomo calls the floor over and tells them that Hellmuth had not only called him an "effing amateur," but also has been talking about how Bonomo can't have a hand WHILE Bonomo is currently in a hand. Phil acknowledged that talking while Bonomo was in a hand was out of line and said he was just steaming and apologized.

Bonomo responds "You apologized before. You did it to me in the 50K, you did it to me at Bellagio, you can't influence action while I'm in a hand!" Phil again apologizes. Bonomo says "You apologized before, just stop doing it. You're supposed to be a professional, stop acting like an amateur."

The Tournament Director tells them both not to talk while the other is in a hand and gives them both a warning.

Two minutes go by (Hellmuth visibly steaming the entire time) and Hellmuth mumbles, "He really has been raising every hand."

Justin comes back with "You know what Phil, then re-raise me."

Unless this table breaks, this is surely not the last of this battle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Christ I wish I could be there to watch this.

Imagine if Phil knew he'd been busted for cheating; it would get down(er) and dirty(er).

fightingcoward
06-29-2007, 01:30 AM
Will the Bonomo-Hellmuth spat be on ESPN??????

BenTurpen
06-29-2007, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he jumps to the top of the leaderboard in half the tournaments he plays, then donks off way before the money.

THAY3R
06-29-2007, 02:35 AM
I run good and play bad. That is all.

montanajo
06-29-2007, 03:48 AM
Strange Developments

Thomas Wahlroos, who's apparently a bit intoxicated, walked up to Roland de Wolfe's table and knocked his chips all over the place. Afterwards, he then snuck up behind Phil Hellmuth and proceeded to knock HIS chips everywhere, only Phil was in the middle of a hand!

More to come... stay with us!

BenTurpen
06-29-2007, 03:52 AM
It sucks that this stacked field, and it's still stacked right before the money, and there are like two updates an hour. Compared to a lot of the other events where there are several in an hr.

Jourdain
06-29-2007, 04:16 AM
Top 10 chip count:

Alex Prendes Jr. 225,000
Ram Vaswani 195,000
Phil Hellmuth 180,000
Alex Brenes 170,000
Dutch Boyd 168,000
Scott Clements 150,000
Kush Patel 148,000
Men "The Master" Nguyen 144,000
Mark Vos 135,000
Nick Van Newkirk 135,000

Is Dutch still going for 5 bracelets this year...?

AMT
06-29-2007, 04:55 AM
I was on Justins rail for a while talking to his parents when, on a short stack all in, the all in player claimed that the dealer miscounted the amount of chips needed to be put in the pot and he was yelling about how justin mislead him in the amount needed to call or something stupid. Anyways, justin had flopped an OESD with 86o, rivered a 4 on a 5 7 x flop and quickly had the Ad3c thrown at him, the 3 of clubs grazing his face.

As Justin busted the guy and he was leaving the table, Justin's dad started making comments about the [censored] tournament player (completely deserved in my opinion) and they got into each others face on the rail. Luckily ZJ's dad didn't want to brawl, because the guy looked pretty ready...fun times.

tailspin4540
06-29-2007, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is Dutch still going for 5 bracelets this year...?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was four? Either way, he's running out of time. /images/graemlins/smile.gif He is chip leader after the bubble burst.

CaseS87
06-29-2007, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was on Justins rail for a while talking to his parents when, on a short stack all in, the all in player claimed that the dealer miscounted the amount of chips needed to be put in the pot and he was yelling about how justin mislead him in the amount needed to call or something stupid. Anyways, justin had flopped an OESD with 86o, rivered a 4 on a 5 7 x flop and quickly had the Ad3c thrown at him, the 3 of clubs grazing his face.

As Justin busted the guy and he was leaving the table, Justin's dad started making comments about the [censored] tournament player (completely deserved in my opinion) and they got into each others face on the rail. Luckily ZJ's dad didn't want to brawl, because the guy looked pretty ready...fun times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you have the best avatar of all time.

riverboatking
06-29-2007, 07:13 AM
its soooooooooooooooooooooo sick that phil H. is in the leaderboard.
i took like 1/2 his stack like his 3rd hand at the table and he then proceeded to get all in with AT vs JJ (insta calling a nit's shove like he had the nuts obv spiking an ace)
cracking AA with A9 all in pre.
cracking A8 with 89 on 8xx board.
and some other random hands where he got his money in soooooo bad and sucked out.

talked so much [censored] about how he was the greatest player of all time, played soooo bad the whole time, and didnt say a godamn word after getting his money in so bad time and time again.

he was seriously unbearable.

jdblacknines
06-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Wow...did you know the hand isn't over until the whole board is out there?

RandALLin
06-29-2007, 08:57 AM
lol i railed helmuth earlier today and born2dogbaby on stars (super aggro 5/10 regular) and it was pretty entertaining watching him complain about the raises. "THE CHIPS ARE JUST A FLYIN BOYS!" after 5 minutes of entertainment it turning to annoying and i left.

dcviperboy
06-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Any update on the 2+2ers in the field...im at teh work

Tony Eusebio
06-29-2007, 09:57 AM
with 77 left-

whitelime close to the bottom
zj top 20
jman28 top 10

maybe others im not noticing/don't know real name (newbie sorry)

jhall23
06-29-2007, 11:06 AM
Assuming that Jonas Flug-Entin is RBK since he is the only Jonas listed.

He is toward the bottom with ~40k

Nicok7
06-29-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm about average with 86k. Got Mark Vos, Erik Friberg and Scott Clements at my table. Made a sick fold for the chip lead with TT on a 9 high board and my oponnent showed Ace high. Dammit I was told AFTER that he was scandinavian!! Lol

AMT
06-29-2007, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha thanks, can you figure out if its a kangaroo or not? 2p2 has been in a long standing debate...I vote Wallaby. Thoughts?

gobbomom
06-29-2007, 05:00 PM
I saw this morning that you were still in, Nicolas. GL

Tony Eusebio
06-29-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm calling for the Hellmuth, Jamie Gold, Sam Grizzle, Tony G table.....

I might actually pay the $49.95 to see that table

ahnuld
06-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Emil still in baby. Final 60.

Supwithbates
06-29-2007, 05:54 PM
# 23 minutes ago | Posted by Reporter
Jeff Madsen Eliminated In 68th Place ($6,159)

Jeff Madsen open raised all in from the button for a total of 21.7K. Justin Bonomo, who had just arrived and taken his seat in the small blind, checked his hole cards and without knowing the exact amount of Madsen's bet said "I raise the minimum." The player in the big blind, Raja Kattamuri, asked for a count. Madsen's bet was counted out and Bonomo's bet was determined to be 18.7K more or 40.4K total. Kattamuri thought for a while before declaring himself all in. Without getting an exact count, Bonomo made the call. The players turned up the following.

Madsen: {10-Clubs}{10-Spades}
Bonomo: {A-Clubs}{K-Diamonds}
Kattamuri: {A-Hearts}{K-Hearts}

Madsen commented that he liked his chances and he liked the flop even more. It came down {10-Hearts}{6-Hearts}{7-Diamonds}. The turn card, the {3-Clubs} was a blank. The river card came down the {8-Hearts} giving Kattamuri the winning flush. Kattamuri pumped his fist in triumph and Madsen fell to the floor. Bonomo was stunned but Madsen had a smile on his face as he got back to his feet. Bonomo is now crippled with about 30K chips and Jeff Madsen has been eliminated.

Injection
06-29-2007, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha thanks, can you figure out if its a kangaroo or not? 2p2 has been in a long standing debate...I vote Wallaby. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

It could be a breed of smaller kangaroo, but I'd have to cast my vote for wallaby since they're predominantly short and stocky like that /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Cool avatar.

Mark Vos and Tony G are representing Aus well. Looks like I'll have to settle for four 2'ers and the two Aussies at the final table. Gl gl.

riverboatking
06-29-2007, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming that Jonas Flug-Entin is RBK since he is the only Jonas listed.

He is toward the bottom with ~40k

[/ QUOTE ]

ya that's me.
had 120K with like 10 mins left to play last night, then gave pretty much all my chips to emil (whitelime) with QQ vs his 95 and aron been with KK vs his 55.

played like 3 hands today busted after whitelime opens from cutoff to 9K i shove for 40K with AThh he calls AK gg.

actually after the intial hit to my stack with the QQ vs 95 hand i got back up to ~90K after slowplaying AA vs tony G and getting him to pay off a big river bet with second pair.

then on the very last hand of the night aron been (sure i'm not spelling that right, sorry aron) open shoves like 37K (1K/2K blinds) with 55 from UTG i call with KK and lose to four card flush.

so wish he just had me covered that hand so i didnt have to wake up and come back to play 3 hands on day two.

deluz35
06-29-2007, 06:48 PM
From Taylor Caby's blog:
[ QUOTE ]

on saturday, brian t. and i are going to be guest commentating on the WSOP live for hte final table. you can go to worldseriesofpoker.com (or bluff.com i believe) and sign up for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Supwithbates
06-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Justin Bonomo Eliminated in 49th Place ($8,212)
edit:
Jamie Gold Eliminated

Gold pushed with K-10 and could not improve his hand.

Injection
06-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Hellmuth Crippled

On a flop of {8-Clubs}{3-Clubs}{2-Hearts}, Phil Helmuth moved all in and Thierry Van Den Berg called.

Hellmuth: {3-Diamonds}{3-Spades}
Van Den Berg: {Q-Spades}{Q-Diamonds}

Hellmuth was ahead with a set. The turn was the {J-Hearts} and the river was the {Q-Hearts}. Hellmuth lost to a bigger set and he exploded. The F-bomb came out of Hellmuth's mouth along with the word "donkey" on more than one instance.

That hand pushed Thierry Van Den Berg up to 215K, as Hellmuth slipped to 29K.

Awesome.

DopamineRelease
06-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Jman and Whitelime are still in with 26 left

Tony Eusebio
06-30-2007, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hellmuth Crippled

On a flop of {8-Clubs}{3-Clubs}{2-Hearts}, Phil Helmuth moved all in and Thierry Van Den Berg called.

Hellmuth: {3-Diamonds}{3-Spades}
Van Den Berg: {Q-Spades}{Q-Diamonds}

Hellmuth was ahead with a set. The turn was the {J-Hearts} and the river was the {Q-Hearts}. Hellmuth lost to a bigger set and he exploded. The F-bomb came out of Hellmuth's mouth along with the word "donkey" on more than one instance.

That hand pushed Thierry Van Den Berg up to 215K, as Hellmuth slipped to 29K.

Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

why is this awesome? IMO this sucks for any player left in this field.

Daliman
06-30-2007, 01:23 AM
BOOOO!

[ QUOTE ]
Luong Full Of Heart

With a flop of K Q 6, Phil Galfond led out and Gioi Luong pushed all-in. Galfond quickly called with the K Q for top two, and Luong showed the A 8 for the nut flush draw. The turn brought the 10, completing Luong's flush and leaving Galfond looking for a king or queen on the river. The 10 on the river improved neither hand, and Luong doubled up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Jman gets rigged (http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/live_updates/7268)

Tony Eusebio
06-30-2007, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jman and Whitelime are still in with 18 left

[/ QUOTE ]

stephenNUTS
06-30-2007, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its soooooooooooooooooooooo sick that phil H. is in the leaderboard.
i took like 1/2 his stack like his 3rd hand at the table and he then proceeded to get all in with AT vs JJ (insta calling a nit's shove like he had the nuts obv spiking an ace)
cracking AA with A9 all in pre.
talked so much [censored] about how he was the greatest player of all time, played soooo bad the whole time, and didnt say a godamn word after getting his money in so bad time and time again.
he was seriously unbearable.

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone had played those hands against HIM ,and cracked him,he wouldve been even MORE unbearable,jumping around looking for someone/anyone to listen to how BAD people play against him
I know his record speaks for itself,but he can be quite a Jackass at the table with his BS!

~stephen

Chump Change
06-30-2007, 08:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BOOOO!

[ QUOTE ]
Luong Full Of Heart

With a flop of K Q 6, Phil Galfond led out and Gioi Luong pushed all-in. Galfond quickly called with the K Q for top two, and Luong showed the A 8 for the nut flush draw. The turn brought the 10, completing Luong's flush and leaving Galfond looking for a king or queen on the river. The 10 on the river improved neither hand, and Luong doubled up.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hate [censored] donkaments.

Whitelime = ?

J-Mac
06-30-2007, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BOOOO!

[ QUOTE ]
Luong Full Of Heart

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hate [censored] donkaments.

Whitelime = ?

[/ QUOTE ]

8th place for $83k. link w. updates (http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/2007-wsop/event-45-no-limit-holdem-6-handed/day2/page2.htm)

Kevmath
06-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Good news: Brian Townsend and Taylor Caby are commentating the final table.

Bad news: So is Howard David.

FBP
06-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Where are they commenting kev?

And, FWIW, i busted 33rd of this tourney, Francois BALMIGERE if any 2+2 played me.
I built my stack as high as 250k, then i got into 6 hands where i got played back at and couldn't do much about it which was followed by this:

A8<A2 (button shortstack shoving ATC) for 160k chips
KK>QT for 45K, obviously it was the very next hand i had 22k left, and it was against BB huge fish who i would have busted because he flopped top pair and that is the stone cold nutzzzz to him.
AK<KQ for 120k.

LOL DOCUMENTS

I busted Joe cassidy 99> AK in BB v button confrontation
DumpingKGB KJ > 33 in SB vs BB, that was a close one probably cause he shoved 30k on my 5k but timing tells and stuff made me believe i was ahead of his range so i had to call.
Maybe Nam Le, but he was short so i can't even remember if i did.
A lot of fishes, but not enough apparently.

I'll post one hand if anyone wants to discuss because it might have been key:

Blind 2k/4k against Dutch boyd who was chip lead and was not trying to run over the table, still he wasn't too nitty either. I was playing pretty much the same, standard TAG like 20/15 or something.
I have 200k to start the hand

I raise A8o in button to 10k (i raise to 12 usually)
Dutch calls in BB
Flop 235 two tone, i got no backdoor flush
He check raises my 15k to 35k (FYI, he was smallballing, raising to 2.5BB, always making small bets, so i don't think you should see this too much as a mincheckraise)
I ?

Kevmath
06-30-2007, 06:40 PM
http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/mediacenter/livevideo.asp if you've subscribed to the stream.

12 hands into the FT, down to 4, Luong out in 6th, Boyd out in 5th.

recipro
06-30-2007, 07:28 PM
This commentary is a lot better than the usual quality.

Yuv
06-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah, they're doing a good job.

Ted Bundy
06-30-2007, 07:47 PM
for some reason its not letting me watch tonight, never had a problem before, is there somewhere on the site to login or whatever i cant see it ?

KneeCo
06-30-2007, 09:14 PM
It was hilarious at how in the pre-FT chatter how the commentator had no idea who Brian T is and asked him stuff like "what would you do if you ever played HEADS UP AGAINST PHIL IVEY?!?!"

BenTurpen
06-30-2007, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was hilarious at how in the pre-FT chatter how the commentator had no idea who Brian T is and asked him stuff like "what would you do if you ever played HEADS UP AGAINST PHIL IVEY?!?!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Howard David is an old man who has very little knowledge of what's going on and forgets [censored] that happened ten minutes ago. He has become increasingly irritating the more and more I hear him. I also thought it was funny when he asked what Alex meant by "flip".

Also, I feel like I'm watching an infomercial. I'm in and out of my room while watching this, but everytime I come back, I see like two hands, then it's time to roll the commercials again.

Kevmath
06-30-2007, 10:34 PM
They're also airing this on Sirius, so I think that question was geared more towards that audience. Having the show on Sirius also causes an increase in the number of "breaks"

J.C. Gloves
06-30-2007, 10:52 PM
And a great year continues for Bill Edler. Congrats to him.

underoath73
06-30-2007, 11:06 PM
another win for the live pro, guess that run that was expected will have to wait for another year for the online player, lets get ready for year 5 in 08

BenTurpen
06-30-2007, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They're also airing this on Sirius, so I think that question was geared more towards that audience. Having the show on Sirius also causes an increase in the number of "breaks"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'm aware. I just found them very frequent and I think they actually paused play while doing them. I would be pissed if I had to break every 10 hands.

Congrats to Mr. Edler!

THAY3R
07-01-2007, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
another win for the live pro, guess that run that was expected will have to wait for another year for the online player, lets get ready for year 5 in 08

[/ QUOTE ]

YEA LOL ONLINE PLAYERS ARE DOING AWFUL THIS SUMMER LOLLLL

underoath73
07-01-2007, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha fat ass, live pros dont say we will rule the live circuit like the online players do, but sorry live pros are dominating way more then the online player, no one said online players are doing awful, live pros are winning your nlhe tournaments and then some fat [censored]

THAY3R
07-01-2007, 01:23 AM
Funny how when I start playing some live events more and get famous you will be sucking my [censored] loser.

Admo
07-01-2007, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Funny how when I start playing some live events more and get famous you will be sucking my dick loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

How are those two WSOP final tables (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=10470320&page=0&vc=1 ) coming along?

THAY3R
07-01-2007, 02:25 AM
I've won close to 500k in the last 30 days, so I'm not complaining too much.

underoath73
07-01-2007, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've won close to 500k in the last 30 days, so I'm not complaining too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

great phil helmuth won 800k in 2 weeks and 670k in 3 days and no one sucks his [censored], no one is sucking your fat [censored] loser

underoath73
07-01-2007, 02:31 AM
guys like you can win as much money as you want and you will never really matter but on these small message boards, so you should be happy we make fun of you at all here

Supwithbates
07-01-2007, 03:01 AM
someone ban this idiot troll

nath
07-01-2007, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i dunno, it's kinda funny that some clown who's been here less than a month just starts flaming all the online players, as though he knows what he's talking about, as though anyone cares, etc. etc.

IWEARGOGGLES
07-01-2007, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i dunno, it's kinda funny that some clown who's been here less than a month just starts flaming all the online players, as though he knows what he's talking about, as though anyone cares, etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody messes with my Thayer. I'm gonna sit on him.

THAY3R
07-01-2007, 05:24 AM
he didnt sit on him-bigballz

okterrific
07-01-2007, 06:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha fat assssss , live pros dont say we will rule the live circuit like the online players do, but sorry live pros are dominating way more then the online player, no one said online players are doing awful, live pros are winning your nlhe tournaments and then some fat [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

shut up u overreacting idiot. ^^^ban please.

lifetime loser online right honey?

Jourdain
07-01-2007, 06:51 AM
online poker isn't real poker anyway

stephenNUTS
07-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Congrats to Bill Edler for winning Event #45 for 900k+

He is the perfect example of a true poker professional poker player these days,as well as a real gentleman and good friend!

~stephen feraca /images/graemlins/cool.gif

AceCR9
07-01-2007, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tournament poker isn't real poker anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Warteen
07-02-2007, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

positions?

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like AceCR9 was on his knees bent over, and Thay3r was standing behind him.

(Apologies for the lateness of this joke. Just saw most of the thread.)

THAY3R
07-02-2007, 02:32 AM
I just figured that since I was being fairly laggy that he would be 3 betting me lightly here so 4 betting here would be a good play. The fact that you took so long to call with QQ made me feel even more confident about my decision.