PDA

View Full Version : LC: PAHud Filters?

squashington
06-27-2007, 09:51 AM
Which filter do you typically use while playing, if any?

I usually use "stats from current session only" but there's certain stats that require a high volume of hands to be considered meaningful. (w$sd, c/r, etc.) In those instances, it would be more beneficial to remove all filters.

Also, at uNL it seems like most players don't have the capacity to switch gears based on table dynamics. This makes me think removing all filters and using all hands in my db may be a good idea.

Thoughts?

bozzer
06-27-2007, 10:54 AM
i use all hands in my db; filtered for 4+ players I think.

relativity_x
06-27-2007, 11:01 AM
another useful thing to add to your hud is: attempted to steal, raised flop, folded to flop bet, and went to show down.

attempted to steal: if someone is stealing any higher than 35%, I'd really consider 3 betting them light.

went to show down: if they're going down more than 65%, take them to value town. This is of course if they're won at sd is less than 40%

folded to flop bet: obviously if they're folding more than 70% of the time, bet every flop and slow down when they call.

raised flop: if they're raising more than 60%, i generally try to float/steal on the river from them.

squashington
06-27-2007, 11:27 AM
I like the current layout I have but it still needs some tweaking. I based these off P0key's layout. Each stat is color-coded w/ similar stats grouped together and colored the same. Certain stats I lend more credence to are adjusted by font size and italicized or bolded. I do need to add my cont. bet% on there though.

I should probably adjust Att. to Steal % to be color coded now that you mention it. I hadn't given much thought to 3-betting light based on this stat but a nice color spectrum would remind me in-game to give it consideration.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i831461_ftppahud6max.JPG[/URL]
http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i831485_pspahud6max.JPG[/URL]

relativity_x
06-27-2007, 11:31 AM
I'd suggest that attempt to steals color code to be the following:

0-20%: nits, I'd instafold without a hand
20-35%: this is the norm, I'd continue with caution.
35%+: 3 bet all day baby.

tsearcher
06-27-2007, 11:32 AM
I filter for 4+ players and 50+ total hands.

relativity_x
06-27-2007, 11:33 AM
Also, I have a helluva time using the slider/seeing other's cards at showdown with FTP and PAHUD. With your setup, can you see okay?

squashington
06-27-2007, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I have a helluva time using the slider/seeing other's cards at showdown with FTP and PAHUD. With your setup, can you see okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that was my main problem when originally configuring my layout. There was too much overlap when seeing the showdown hands. These layouts have no overlap except on Stars the "fold to any bet" and "sit-out next hand" options are covered, but I rarely use those.

Thank for the att. to steal ranges, I'm gonna add those soon.