PDA

View Full Version : Best way to Satellite to the WSOP Europe?

Niggel
06-23-2007, 08:57 AM
While everybody of legal drinking age is going to the WSOP trying to get lucky I would love to play in the WSOP Europe.

I already found ways to qualify through Titan Poker and CDPoker but both sites just have one Super Satellite which is somewhat of a crapshot IMO. Gnuf is also offering Freerolls I think, but you are not getting a Buy-In for the Main Event. Instead you'r getting a $2k Buy-In for a live Satellite right in London I think.

I was planning on taking about up to $1k out of my bankroll trying to qualify. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Have you heard about any other promotions or sites where you can qualify?

I would be thankful for anư ideas and recommendations.

Greets

Niggel
06-23-2007, 10:56 AM
You can qualify on Everest and VictorChandler as well and they offer more super satellites as well.

RoundTower
06-23-2007, 11:08 AM
there are plenty of 5k+ tourneys in Europe, this one hasn't got a lot of publicity AFAIK so playing it in preference to the others would be silly.

daveymck
06-23-2007, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there are plenty of 5k+ tourneys in Europe, this one hasn't got a lot of publicity AFAIK so playing it in preference to the others would be silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt is a £10,000 buy in so its getting on more like $19k buyin so is a big event by europe standards, suspect there will be more US pros coming over than do for the EPT events,