PDA

View Full Version : TPTK in position multiway

corsakh
06-22-2007, 01:24 AM
25NL FTP
100BB

Villain is fairly donkish, does random stuff like minraising J7o UTG.

Hero OTB with AQo

UTG raise to 0.85, CO calls, Hero calls, SB calls.

Pot $3.5. Flop Q78 two spades, I have Ace of spades I think.
SB checks, UTG bets $3, CO calls, Hero raises to $12 (???), SB folds, UTG folds, CO pushes for another 16, Hero ???

I did not want to flat it since there are so many draws out there and with 3 other people in the pot my hand gonna be rubbish by the river. I could also see myself folding to a push, just probably not from CO.

orange
06-22-2007, 01:26 AM
I would prefer RR-ing PF to isolate villan.

Also, once you raise this flop, you cannot fold.

mirrorman
06-22-2007, 01:27 AM
You have odds to call. Also, rr preflop here with AQ, always.

corsakh
06-22-2007, 01:31 AM
I must be crazy, but no way I am reraising a UTG TAG raiser with AQ. Sure we may pick up CO money, but thank you I am not playing dominated hands in 3bet pots. I remember Greenplastic in one of his videos calling a guy doing this with AJ a "terrible terrible play" and I think I'll stick to that since there is no difference between AQ and AJ.

Lego05
06-22-2007, 01:48 AM
I'm not sure but I think that Orange thought the raiser was the donk you were describing. To be fair you did not say in OP that UTG raiser was TAG.

Anyway yea once you raise flop I don't think you can fold especially when it's the donkish CO putting you in.

DannyOcean_
06-22-2007, 01:50 AM
Ummm you never said that UTG was TAG. 3betting an unknown villian with AQ OTB is very standard for me.

Edit: also, you played the flop fine imo. once you raise, you have the odds to call, especailly against a donk.

corsakh
06-22-2007, 01:51 AM
Sorry, should have been more precise.