PDA

View Full Version : UGH...Annoying Video of Daniel Negreanu

skitzo444
06-21-2007, 05:00 PM
http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/video-gallery/?t=33&e=137
They just put up a video of Daniel Negreanu before his stud final table and it just made me not like him as much anymore.
He just babbles and I turned it off half way through

Xander
06-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Have somebody interview you on video and then post it so we can decide whether we like you or not.

skitzo444
06-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Blow me

jdblacknines
06-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Daniel does a mini-Hellmuth routine. He doesn't berate you to show you he knows more; he just tells you outright that he knows more.

Texter
06-21-2007, 05:18 PM
after 20 days at the WSOP, i'd be a little punch drunk too.

MikeRice
06-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Wearing a Leafs jersey is just asking to be cursed. But the retro Douggy might bring him to the promise land.

Cornell Fiji
06-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Meh, I bet he would tell you it is not the best interview he has given but at least he is trying to be entertaining.

He is tired and has a lot on his mind going into the FT and it is nice of him to put forth an effort, attempting to put on a good show. Obviously his jokes fell pretty flat in this one.

It was funny that he said that Admo did not understand the math of the prop bet. No Daniel, he understands just fine, he just doesn't think that you are good enough to be a favorite to win a bracelet once every 6 years.

True North
06-21-2007, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wearing a Leafs jersey is just asking to be cursed. But the retro Douggy might bring him to the promise land.

[/ QUOTE ]
Never underestimate the power of the Gilmour jersey.

okterrific
06-21-2007, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They just put up a video of Daniel Negreanu before his stud final table and it just made me not like him as much anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know i think ur dislike of DN makes u hate everything he does.

I watched the video b4 i saw this this thread and i enjoyed it. Also that Tiffany Michele(sp) is so hot and unlike a lot of "poker babe interviewers" she can actually follow a conversation. She does say "awesome" a lot though. Not in this video but ive heard her say that in at least 4 other videos. besides that i think shes great.

Ted Bundy
06-21-2007, 07:02 PM
was actually quite a good interview, i have no idea what your talking about op

Admo
06-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Post deleted by Admo

Admo
06-21-2007, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was funny that he said that Admo did not understand the math of the prop bet. No Daniel, he understands just fine, he just doesn't think that you are good enough to be a favorite to win a bracelet once every 6 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I just don't think he's a better than 5-1 favorite to win one this year because of structure issues. Average FT stack today had less than 8 big bets.

He admits to not reading the structure sheets before booking bet. (yet I'm the "silly internet boy"?)

If the limit structures are fixed for the 2008 WSOP, I would take the other side of the bet.

Merek007
06-21-2007, 07:12 PM
He seems a nice guy.bit of a goof..thinks he is good trying to be funny
He is a poker player not a actor..... what do you expect.
Interview seemed a bit lamer than usual, but that is DN.

Jooka
06-21-2007, 07:12 PM
I have to say, his rapping makes me long for Prahlad and he sucks.

Exitonly
06-21-2007, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, i thuoght it was a good interview.

Brocktoon
06-21-2007, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, i thuoght it was a good interview.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets us not forget the "coffe, sode, juice" beatbox rap routine. Douche chills.

I liked the bit about elbowing the little girl at the end but I'm surprised I made it that far.

Maple Leafs
06-21-2007, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But the retro Douggy might bring him to the promise land.

[/ QUOTE ]
If he wants the full power of the Dougie jersey, it should be the one with the 'A' on it, not the 'C'. Dougie was at the height of his powers when Wendel was still on his first tour of duty. Things went downhill after the Clark trade.

I'm going to go peel my own skin off now. Thanks.

NIX
06-21-2007, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Never underestimate the power of the Gilmour jersey.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know. I can't take the jersey seriously with the PokerStars logo on it. It just doesn't look right.

KakiTee
06-21-2007, 09:29 PM
DN is such a turd

jjacky
06-21-2007, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I just don't think he's a better than 5-1 favorite to win one this year because of structure issues. Average FT stack today had less than 8 big bets.

He admits to not reading the structure sheets before booking bet. (yet I'm the "silly internet boy"?)

If the limit structures are fixed for the 2008 WSOP, I would take the other side of the bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

how big is the bet?

Cornell Fiji
06-21-2007, 09:53 PM
I believe it was $250,000 against $50,000.

The thread in which the bet was made is here (but you will have to dig through a bunch of idiots who don't understand odds to find what the actual bet was):

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post10635177 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=10635177&an=0&page=0#Pos t10635177)

Arbitrage
06-21-2007, 10:56 PM
sloppy stud? is that the name of a bar he frequents?

TiffanyHotChips
06-22-2007, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched the video b4 i saw this this thread and i enjoyed it. Also that Tiffany Michele(sp) is so hot and unlike a lot of "poker babe interviewers" she can actually follow a conversation. She does say "awesome" a lot though. Not in this video but ive heard her say that in at least 4 other videos. besides that i think shes great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome comment, thanks man! Ha Ha... no, but really thanks for the love /images/graemlins/wink.gif

okterrific
06-22-2007, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome comment, thanks man! Ha Ha... no, but really thanks for the love /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LAWL /images/graemlins/smile.gif

oh a giiiiiirl.

pnazari
06-22-2007, 10:41 PM
that chick is [censored] sexy...

jjacky
06-23-2007, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe it was $250,000 against $50,000.

The thread in which the bet was made is here (but you will have to dig through a bunch of idiots who don't understand odds to find what the actual bet was):

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post10635177 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=10635177&an=0&page=0#Pos t10635177)

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, quite big a bet. thx for the info.

if DN happens to win one of the smaller non-holdem-events the side bet will be biger than first price money /images/graemlins/smile.gif

primetime32
06-24-2007, 12:59 AM
I was expecting a really annoying video and was surprised how good the video was. Maybe OP should watch more than the first minute of a 4 minute video.