PDA

View Full Version : Rio observations..1st 24 hours

hammer33
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Guys--to be perfectly honest, i was worried about everything from event registration to room reservations, to getting a seat at a cash game just from reading the posts on here the last few weeks..I flew in yesterday for todays event #35 and all events for the next week and to sign up for the main event and everything has gone 100% smooth thus far.not fairly smooth but as easy as could be expected..I waited on the pre-reg line for 5 minutes and within 5 minutes at the window, i got my main event squared away and todays event..the hospitality has been exceptional in terms of restaurants and the table pits..so for anyone stressin about registering..its cake! was able to rail negranu and lisandro last nite in the stud event and it was a very comfortable enviroment..easy view of everything..I think the Rio should held accountable for putting out a Grade A series and in my views thus far...they are.

jacksquat
06-21-2007, 02:19 PM
i had a similar experience last year. with all of the horror stories i kept reading about, i was really starting to doubt my decision to go. however, once i had arrived i found that things were not nearly as bad as i had feared. i had a very pleasant 10 days in vegas. just lucky maybe?