PDA

View Full Version : IGMPay Bonus Getting it Twice on PartyPoker

brendanb438
02-22-2006, 01:13 AM
Hello,

I did the IGMPAY bonus on Party a year ago and I emailed them today to see if I would still qualify because I actually forgot that I already did this bonus. They told me that I would qualify for this bonus and to make sure to use IGMPAY and that they would take care of the rest. Anyone have any luck actually doing this twice? I deposited for it but haven't received it yet and I sent a response email so I will see if I can hit this again or not.

Brendan

joy2mike
02-22-2006, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

I did the IGMPAY bonus on Party a year ago and I emailed them today to see if I would still qualify because I actually forgot that I already did this bonus. They told me that I would qualify for this bonus and to make sure to use IGMPAY and that they would take care of the rest. Anyone have any luck actually doing this twice? I deposited for it but haven't received it yet and I sent a response email so I will see if I can hit this again or not.

Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

I whined about something the other day to VIP support.
They sent me back a pretty standard response, but included in it was a "hush bonus" that said to use IGMPAY (20% up to 100).
I wonder if I'm "special" or if it's secretly open to everyone right now.

IWntErinNess
02-22-2006, 01:38 AM
I'm really not sure what you mean doing it twice. I'm pretty sure you can't get a deposit bonus every time you deposit with IGM-Pay... I know I sure haven't...

brendanb438
02-22-2006, 01:43 AM
I got one response from Party telling me that I am not eligible for this bonus again. I sent a nastygram back to them asking why the hell Prashiva or whatever at customer support told me earlier today via email that I was eligible for this IGMPAY bonus. I told them I am sick of all this crap and asked what the hell did Prashiva check to see if I could do this bonus or not. I will post what response I get. I will just cashout from Party and be done with them if they try to blow this off like they did when the V90 upgrade deleted all my family pics off my computer and corrupted around 18 programs on here.

Brendan

brendanb438
02-22-2006, 02:05 AM
Success. They manually credited my account with the $100 IGMPAY bonus again. I love Party bonuses.

Courtesy Flush
02-22-2006, 08:59 AM
It's astounding how much money they give away because of mistakes they make.

niquewon
02-22-2006, 01:49 PM
I wrote an email to support about the non-existant bonus offer that popped up after the software upgrade and was offered the IGMpay bonus again. 5x bonuses are great.