PDA

View Full Version : RB on a site with existing account

pterodactyl_
06-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Is there any way to get RB on an existing account? I havent heard of one but was curious. Also, is it legitimate to make a second account on a site and get rakeback on that one? Would you have to take all money out of your other account first? If it is not allowed what are the risks/penalties?

I'm particularly interested in Pokerstars, Bodog and Ultimate Bet. If anyone knows anything about this or has had to deal with the same thing please post here or pm me.

CmnDwnWrkn
07-09-2007, 11:00 AM
I have been wondering this as well. I play at Full Tilt, but I have used up all of my bonus there. Is rakeback only available for initial deposits, or is there some way to get it on subsequent deposits on existing accounts.

To the original poster - I do know that some sites offer periodic bonus offers, where you can add to your rakeback when you deposit more money. For example, UltimateBet just had a 4th of July special where you got 20% added to your bonus account for money you reloaded during the holiday.

RakeTracker.com
07-11-2007, 03:47 AM
I really think the best thing to do is email your affiliate and see if they can help you. If you don't have an affiliate already then choosing one of the well established rakeback providers and seeing if they can help you would also be a good start. They get these types of questions all the time, and, if there is a solution, they will let you know your options.

Good Luck,

Rake Tracker