PDA

View Full Version : 50NL TPGK flop decision

BevillTheDevil
06-17-2007, 05:43 AM
villian is unknown, this is probably a pretty easy hand but whats your flop line??

No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
2 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
Hero: $111.30
BB: $40.85

Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $2</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $5</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif ($10, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $3.5, <font color="black"> </font> Hero ?

Genz
06-17-2007, 05:49 AM
Hm. If he is strong, I don't want to pay much. If he is weak, I don't want to chase him away if he has something like TT+. It's HU so I don't care much about the flush draw. I think I flat call here. And I don't want him to bet/3bet me here.

matrix
06-17-2007, 05:56 AM
call and play poker on the turn.

We are almost always ahead, HU TPGK is teh nuts. Particularly as often players raise pre with any ace.

I'd call down and let him hang himself and if the rest of his stack isn't in by teh river push it in for him. If we call his stack is ~$32 and the pot is $17 already if we raise here I think we blow him off his JJ QQ KK holdings.

If he out flopped me nh. If he draws out on me nh.

A lot hangs tho on how long you have been playing HU and recent table history. If you are confident that a raise will get called then bump it to ~$13 if we can get it all-in on the flop thats good. Getting it all-in on a brick turn would be better (as he has much lower equity on the turn the times he is behind)

ShipitFMA
06-17-2007, 06:06 AM
I like a call here, just maximise value out of hands we beat and minimise losses out of hands we are crushed against

BevillTheDevil
06-17-2007, 06:09 AM
ok i called

turn is T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif villian leds for $4.5, hero ???

Genz
06-17-2007, 06:10 AM
keep calling. do as matrix says.