PDA

View Full Version : NL10 AJs... Crazy, spewy, good or all three?

vixticator
06-10-2007, 01:57 AM
Button is 57/14/1.7

I c/r flop because I thought my hand was good and wanted him to lose a c-bet. On the turn I now don't think there is any way he has a King (er, after the call) but he possibly holds Ax-AQ, QQ, a pair/fd combo or turned a straight. I was still pretty sick when he called here. The river is an awful card for me of course bit I'm playing so strong here I thought pushing would put him in the tank (he took a while to call the turn). Is anyone laying a striahgt or flush down here? Am I still ahead and leaving value on the table? I don't know why I decided to play this strong, thoughts?

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.02/$0.05 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $4.65
<font color="black">Hero (BB): $10.59</font>
UTG: $8.43
CO: $3.38
BTN: $8.24

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt A/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif (5 Players)
UTG folds, CO calls $0.05, <font color="red">BTN raises to $0.20</font>, SB folds, Hero calls $0.15, CO folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($0.47) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $0.20</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.70</font>, BTN calls $0.50

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($1.87) K/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1.75</font>, BTN calls $1.75

<font color="black">River:</font> ($5.37) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets all-in for $7.94</font>

demon102
06-10-2007, 02:01 AM
this is a spew on the river as only the hands that beat u will call there Id prolly play for pot control on the turn

Wooden Ta Sheng
06-10-2007, 02:13 AM
This is a spew just like that AQ hand you posted the other day, only on that hand you were fortunate enough to have a mindless baboon call you on the flop with no hand.