PDA

View Full Version : 50NL TPTK Rasied AI on flop in 3 bet pot

06-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Hand is here: PokerHand.org (http://www.pokerhand.org/?1159229)

Can somebody point me to a party converter for these forms?

On to the hand.

An aggressive player raises from the button. He has been stealing a lot and I have also 3 bet him a few times. I say he calls the 3 bet 80% of the time with hands like SC's ragged aces and such.

so I repop to 8from the SB with AJ off. Good sized bet here?? The BB calls, as does button. I wasn't worried about the SB, he is 88% VPIP..lol.

Anyway I flop TPTK and bet 15 into a 25 pot. Should I bet more here? 18-20 maybe?? SB folds, and button raisis all in. Now there was 2 spades on board, and this guy is quite agresive, he could do this with any jack, or the draw. I didn't put him on a big pair her because I figured he would have tried to get heads up with me PF.

Is this an easy call here??

derek luv
06-09-2007, 11:52 AM
In 50NL I would say you could be good here. He might do taht with a big draw or something like JK JQ if he's so aggressive. He could be putting you on AK as well and thinks you completely missed (seems unlikely though). I would generally call here just because it's 50NL.

06-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Anybody else who plays higher limits like a call here?? Should I generally be folding this as I move up??