PDA

View Full Version : 99 - cb Turn 4 Bluff induce

Go_BroKe
06-09-2007, 06:09 AM
Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $24.00
BB: $25.00
UTG: $17.45
<font color="black">Hero (MP): $35.05</font>
CO: $11.90
BTN: $36.85

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif (6 Players)
UTG calls $0.25, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.25</font>, CO folds, BTN calls $1.25, SB folds, BB calls $1.00, UTG calls $1.00

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($5.10) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (4 Players)
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3.50</font>, 2 folds, UTG calls $3.50

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($12.10) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
UTG checks, Hero checks

<font color="black">River:</font> ($12.10) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets all-in for $12.70</font>, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $12.70 returned to UTG

Pot Size: $12.10

villian is 90/40/1.80 after only 20 hands

jk1986
06-09-2007, 06:39 AM
With a 90/40 going to a 4way pot, I assume hes not folding to cbets much, I actually don't cbet here that often, even though this is such a good flop for a cbet.
After that your line is fine, with a villain playing so loose and aggressive, I think you will induce bluffs from worse hands a lot on that river, although that all in looks like a ten. I hope you buddy listed this fish and follow him around.
I found a player with similar stats on party last week, and started open raising more and more till my standard when he was still in the pot was $4.5, since he was still calling them, and therefore making huuuge preflop errors. Had the added metagame advantage after he left (dumping 3 buyins to me), since all the TAGfish see you open raising huge amounts and assume you're an idiot. The other thing I'd suggest is, even though you should adapt to loose games by tightening up etc, I think a 20/19 style is best against this type of player, since you can punish him oop, and get into as many pots as possible with him whilst still forcing him to make preflop errors. This is especially true when the rest of the table nits up and waits for aces to crack him, 90/40s dont last long...