PDA

View Full Version : Any Private fun money tables or SNGs

DonFF
01-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Can anyone suggest a site that offers PLAY (fake) money private tables or tourments? I would like to introduce some buds to online poker by playing at our own private table(s).

UATrewqaz
01-04-2006, 06:19 PM
I don't think so, but if you can get enough people together you can just take over an empty table and then it's all yours.

TylerD
01-04-2006, 06:21 PM
PokerRoom I think.

DonFF
01-04-2006, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think so, but if you can get enough people together you can just take over an empty table and then it's all yours.

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem is coordinating everyone. If we had a private table we could all come and go as we wished.
Looks like Poker Room might do the trick! Thanks

DonFF
01-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Well Pokeroom worked but it seems their servers are overloaded... tried to play and got this message:

Dear player,

Due to a huge increase in real money games lately, we have been forced to add a temporary maximum limit to our servers for play money players.

This will only affect players that have not yet real money enabled their accounts and made a first deposit. ($10 min deposits now available). These players still have full access to our range of play money games.

Click here to Real Money enable your account.

We are in the final stages of developing several features that will dramatically increase the gaming experience for play money players but for now we hope for your understanding as we must prioritize our paying customers.

Hopefully you'll be able to login within minutes.