PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report or something?

curtains
06-03-2007, 05:06 AM
Basically played some live tourneys for first time in forever. Posted some hands in my blog? I have no idea whether I'm supposed to just copy and paste them here or link to my blog?

Anyway here is my brilliant blog:

http://curtainspoker.livejournal.com/

What is the normal way to do this, just copy and paste over here? I don't know forum rules since I don't post hands too often.

WarDekar
06-03-2007, 07:20 AM
I'm heading to bed but I'll try and take a look at these tomorrow.

Are you playing Venetian tomorrow? I thought today was $1060 and tomorrow was $540 but I mixed it up. I kinda want to play it since I won't be playing the PL WSOP (although mixed O8/Stud8 sounds really fun).

What'd you think of the field? As weak-tight as I found? I don't know how many times I could raise PF and c-bet and take it down, or check flop bet turn and take it down, or... well pretty much any kind of aggression and take it down.

curtains
06-03-2007, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm heading to bed but I'll try and take a look at these tomorrow.

Are you playing Venetian tomorrow? I thought today was $1060 and tomorrow was $540 but I mixed it up. I kinda want to play it since I won't be playing the PL WSOP (although mixed O8/Stud8 sounds really fun).

What'd you think of the field? As weak-tight as I found? I don't know how many times I could raise PF and c-bet and take it down, or check flop bet turn and take it down, or... well pretty much any kind of aggression and take it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Played at about 5 different tables. My feeling about how weak tight it was depended completely on the table /images/graemlins/smile.gif Sometimes it was, sometimes it wasn't.

cakewalk
06-03-2007, 05:05 PM
nice blog curtains