PDA

View Full Version : A few (very) questionable calls and an all in!

DonkIt
05-31-2007, 01:41 PM
Hand 1

Ok, I think I missread the 6$ raise as a 4$ raise, but considering what happend, how bad would you say that call is? How big would the effective stacks need to be at uNL to justify that call?

What about the flop, guy trying to trap me with a set or afraid of ace? He's gotta be puttin me on an ace here. Maybe I should have taken a stab at the pot.

How would you have played this hand?

Villain is 25/21/3 (~5 Flop AF)

Cryptologic - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $51.75
BB: $22.15
<font color="black">Hero (UTG): $57.90</font>
MP: $17.00
CO: $49.70
BTN: $50.10

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif (6 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $1.50</font>, 3 folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $6.00</font>, BB folds, Hero calls $4.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($12.50) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $6.00</font>, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $6.00 returned to SB

Hand 2

Ok, I'm pretty happy with my actions untill turn, but after that it goes downhill. Short episode of insanity, calling that river bet there. Can't realy see any hand that I beat there.

How would you have played it?

Villain is 25/21/3 (~5 Flop AF) , same guy

Cryptologic - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

<font color="black">Hero (SB): $37.00</font>
BB: $63.17
UTG: $46.00
CO: $19.25
BTN: $50.05

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt K/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif (5 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.00</font>, BB calls $1.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($4) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BB bets $3.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $9.00</font>, BB calls $6.00

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($22) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
Hero checks, BB checks

<font color="black">River:</font> ($22) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BB bets $6.00</font>, Hero calls $6.00

Hand 3

Any comments on this one?

Villain - First impression - typically weak player at uNL - But can't say for sure, to few hands.

Cryptologic - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $48.75
BB: $51.90
UTG: $58.90
<font color="black">Hero (CO): $22.75</font>
BTN: $46.23

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt T/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (5 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.50</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $1.25, BB folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($3.50) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $2.50</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $5.00</font>, Hero calls $2.50

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($13.50) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $8.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $16.25</font>, SB calls $8.25

<font color="black">River:</font> ($46) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players - 1 All-In)

mrd0013
05-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Hand 1: if you want to take a shot do it once, give up if called. obv only if you think he has to fold KK QQ JJ 1010 every time though.
Hand 2: lead flop call shove--as played, his river bet's so small that you have to call.
Hand 3: What's he calling you're all in with? A9 only, and even then he would fold lots. You're looking at trips or a sneaky overpair most times. i guess he'd call with big spades, but that's it. i like a call and a river call if he bets a reasonable amount. also, after you call the flop, are you raising the turn even if you don't hit? cause your flop call is also weird, i don't care that it's only a minraise.