PDA

View Full Version : What will happen on June 4th?

bossplayer
05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
What do you believe the timeline and payment form will be if any are announced at all on June 4th? (I will make a crazy guess that nothing will be announced before then)

bossplayer
05-29-2007, 08:12 PM
I put 75 days and check.

I basically created this post to see if I had a grasp on reality.

Explicit65
05-29-2007, 08:39 PM
nice poll

lol, i chuckled at the come pick it up from the IRS option.

frommagio
05-29-2007, 10:14 PM
I picked "none given", and left the second question blank. It's a mystery (to me) how the 44% of folks who chose "none given" were able to nevertheless pick a form of payment! I seem to be the only one who voted solely on the first question.

bossplayer
05-29-2007, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I picked "none given", and left the second question blank. It's a mystery (to me) how the 44% of folks who chose "none given" were able to nevertheless pick a form of payment! I seem to be the only one who voted solely on the first question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought about that, but left it out there assuming people would see it as if/when people do get paid how will they do it. No points subtracted for answering... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nortonesque
05-29-2007, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a mystery (to me) how the 44% of folks who chose "none given" were able to nevertheless pick a form of payment

[/ QUOTE ]
"None given" doesn't presuppose that a payment won't take place.

ginko
05-30-2007, 04:09 AM
After june 4th will it be impossible to cashout from pokersites for people in the US?

Whats going on here?

bossplayer
05-30-2007, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After june 4th will it be impossible to cashout from pokersites for people in the US?

Whats going on here?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is just a poll to guess what Neteller, one webwallet that used to service the USA, will do when they meet their own deadline to announce how people in the USA will be able to get their funds.

ginko
05-30-2007, 05:50 PM
ohhh I see, thanks

bossplayer
05-30-2007, 05:57 PM
On further thought, I probably shouldn't have put EFT as an option. I would almost bet that Neteller has wiped out any easy way to recertify everyones account.

Sniper
05-30-2007, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On further thought, I probably shouldn't have put EFT as an option. I would almost bet that Neteller has wiped out any easy way to recertify everyones account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would be pretty sneaky of Neteller to wipe out everyone's bank account info from their records, while they were under investigation /images/graemlins/wink.gif

bossplayer
05-30-2007, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would be pretty sneaky of Neteller to wipe out everyone's bank account info from their records, while they were under investigation /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I could barely keep myself from saying they lost all of the info outright. But since they 'bent over' so quickly to do Chimerica's bidding, I bet they haven't lost it.

bossplayer
06-02-2007, 04:01 PM
bump for anyone else if they care to log their best guess.

oldbookguy
06-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Nothing will happen on the 4th.
Read or recall that they 'hoped' to have the plan by the 4th.
Since the case is continued.......
If it does happen then, it will be presented to the USAO for approval, we may get a look when the new court date arrives, around June 29th.

obg

tangled
06-02-2007, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If it does happen then, it will be presented to the USAO for approval, we may get a look when the new court date arrives, around June 29th.

obg

[/ QUOTE ]

I tend to agree with this opinion. I think it is significant that they have taken this long already. It is my understanding that June 4 is not the day they are suppose to present the plan, but the last day they have to present the plan. Since it has taken to the very last day, I would not be surprised if Monday comes and goes with nothing being said.

I hope not, but...

LadyWrestler
06-02-2007, 10:27 PM
I voted: "None given". I think nothing will happen on the 4th but more stalling, if Neteller says anything at all. I hope I'm wrong.

Sniper
06-02-2007, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

obg

[/ QUOTE ]

I tend to agree with this opinion. I think it is significant that they have taken this long already. It is my understanding that June 4 is not the day they are suppose to present the plan, but the last day they have to present the plan. Since it has taken to the very last day, I would not be surprised if Monday comes and goes with nothing being said.

I hope not, but...

[/ QUOTE ]

"The last day they have to present the plan"... sorry I had to laugh...

Almost 75 days ago, they put out a press release saying they "expected" to have a plan in 75 days. If they miss the mark by more than a few days, it is reasonable to expaect that they would put out another press release providing updated information.

bossplayer
06-04-2007, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

obg

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope not, but...

[/ QUOTE ]

"The last day they have to present the plan"... sorry I had to laugh...

Almost 75 days ago, they put out a press release saying they "expected" to have a plan in 75 days. If they miss the mark by more than a few days, it is reasonable to expaect that they would put out another press release providing updated information.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it seems they are at least living up to some expectations.

Still have over a month to see if they meet their own self imposed deadline.

CompatiblePoker
06-04-2007, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I voted: "None given". I think nothing will happen on the 4th but more stalling, if Neteller says anything at all. I hope I'm wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

You called it.

oldbookguy
06-04-2007, 03:09 PM
OK, a 'PLAN' was presented today (I guessed no), and YES as many guessed, we will have to re-verify our account info, though it seems they have it on recorded, just not certified any longer.

obg

bossplayer
06-04-2007, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK, a 'PLAN' was presented today (I guessed no), and YES as many guessed, we will have to re-verify our account info, though it seems they have it on recorded, just not certified any longer.

obg

[/ QUOTE ]

The way I interpret it is that you will just have to check a box or something that the bank account is still active, not recertify it. Of course, I could be wrong.